Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Mr David didn’t require his walking stick for walking round Target.
To be fair walking around Target isn’t the same as walking around the parks, unless you’re called Dave from Sophie and Dave then you would have almost certainly done 50k steps.

What I found more shocking is that he’s only 39! I would have said he looks a lot older, poor guy!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair walking around Target isn’t the same as walking around the parks, unless you’re called Dave from Sophie and Dave then you would have almost certainly done 50k steps.

What I found more shocking is that he’s only 39! I would have said he looks a lot older, poor guy!!
No way! I thought they were both around 50?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cheers Ears released a video today of the new house they bought. We of course got to see the Land Rover Discovery parked in the driveway. And they just bought DVC on their last trip.

Reactions: 3
Cheers Ears released a video today of the new house they bought. We of course got to see the Land Rover Discovery parked in the driveway. And they just bought DVC on their last trip.
So what? They run a business and work hard for it.

It’s not like they get the begging bowl out, con Patreons, or live the high life off mediocre content - which can’t be said for a lot of the Disney community!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ian was born in 1971 (same as WDW). I did think they were the same age as well! Ian looks like the younger one to me.

Reactions: 1

I had him pegged at mid to late 40s, maybe his hair? I don’t know…

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow livvybird? She’s been pleading poverty for months, complaints about depression etc. Then out of nowhere she’s flown premium to Florida staying at the portofino and animal kingdom lodge 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone follow livvybird? She’s been pleading poverty for months, complaints about depression etc. Then out of nowhere she’s flown premium to Florida staying at the portofino and animal kingdom lodge 🙄😂
yip this trip seemed to come out of the blue ,however i think they are mainly staying with friends plus she said flight were £200 ish pounds each for premium

• Wow
yip this trip seemed to come out of the blue ,however i think they are mainly staying with friends plus she said flight were £200 ish pounds each for premium
But when she’s been saying she’s that hard up, been worried how tpay the bills, unable to eat out etc.

£400 is a lot of money

All seems a bit odd to me

Had to laugh at Sam4God's shirt she is wearing in her IG stories... "seek discomfort" I don't know the lass but she seems to be living a very cushty life to me 😂😂
I thought that, proves she has no self awareness

I've just caught up with Danny and Jamie and my god Danny grow up you petulant child! I felt so sorry for Jamie throughout the vlog with Danny just being a grumpy sod all day and yet again on his phone all the friggin time.

Jamie needs to go solo or find another mate to go with.
I've unsubscribed from them, both of them annoy me in different ways now and the vlogs themselves are kind of boring

Yesss!! I saw that & I eye rolled so bloody hard , wasn’t there a post about ‘trying to scrabble a DLP trip at the lowest cost ‘ for a Taste of the magic ? Also get the major ick that these ‘ Disney kids ‘ that were dressed up like little props, 3 years ago are now pre- tweens and just aren’t cute little kids anymore , we haven’t been back since 2019 and my little one who was all Mickey tees , Star Wars costumes and light up everything ( their choice , not mine !) will be nearly 9 when we go back in October, he has no interest in any of that anymore and I won’t shove it down his throat, I wish some of these Disney moms would realise secondary school is around the corner and the Internet is forever !!

Reactions: 4
£200 for premium for a flight to Florida? Even non-direct I can't believe that or I am doing something very wrong!

£200 for premium for a flight to Florida? Even non-direct I can't believe that or I am doing something very wrong!
It’s flying into Melbourne international- I think it’s only tui that do that route currently , it’s still over an hour to get into Orlando though , so unless you’re doing fly/ drive your soon gonna burn through those savings doing ride shares / town cars etc x

So what? They run a business and work hard for it.

It’s not like they get the begging bowl out, con Patreons, or live the high life off mediocre content - which can’t be said for a lot of the Disney community!
Absolutely this! I don't know what people expect when their Son is racing MX5's that for a start is a VERY expensive sport. They have a very successful business and I say good for them for splashing the cash if they have it.

Reactions: 1
It’s a £200 upgrade onto to the economy cost, there’s been last minute tui flights for £200 return and then she’s paid an extra £200 for premium

It’s a £200 upgrade onto to the economy cost, there’s been last minute tui flights for £200 return and then she’s paid an extra £200 for premium
Ahhh Ok thanks that makes sense. Being only able to travel is school holidays these prices were baffling to me.

It’s flying into Melbourne international- I think it’s only tui that do that route currently , it’s still over an hour to get into Orlando though , so unless you’re doing fly/ drive your soon gonna burn through those savings doing ride shares / town cars etc x
If you book a TUI package you get transfers included so the distance doesn't matter so much if you aren't paying for it - but I think to get the cheap flight benefit it seems you have to book just the flights rather than package. Although I'm going with TUI in September and it was 900 each for 2 weeks in a universal hotel so think our flights still were fairly cheap!

I think their house looks pretty standard. Thought it was gonna be a mansion from your comment!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.