Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a £200 upgrade onto to the economy cost, there’s been last minute tui flights for £200 return and then she’s paid an extra £200 for premium
ahhhh right thanks for that ,sorry for confusing everybody

Reactions: 2
I think their house looks pretty standard. Thought it was gonna be a mansion from your comment!
Also their home for the last, at least 18 years, would be part of the business and so essentially rent/mortgage free if you are making enough on the business to cover the costs.

Reactions: 1
I cannot see the appeal of the Rosen Inn, i appreciate its 'cheaper' but it looks so dated and dark and its not actually that much cheaper than other options, we looked a lot when we booked later this year and have booked a Universal hotel for about 50 pounds more and it comes with the Universal entry perks. They all just do what the one before did...
My Irish in-laws booked a package at the Rosen when we met them in Orlando in 2015 (I'm on the West Coast of the U.S.). When we went to the hotel, the hallways smelled of mold, it was dark AF, and it looked like the last refurbishment was in the mid-1980's. Plus the crowds were worse than the parks. In the more recent videos I've seen, the decor hasn't changed in the past 7 years. I could see staying there if you had no other choices. But if you have the option, I wouldn't stay there!

Tom and el have uploaded a q&a video, not even half way through and they’ve already given out quite a bit of incorrect info 😬 they’ve said 60 days out for park reservations and 30 days for dining…I do like them but I feel like if you’re going to make a video like that you should at least know your stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tom and el have uploaded a q&a video, not even half way through and they’ve already given out quite a bit of incorrect info 😬 they’ve said 60 days out for park reservations and 30 days for dining…I do like them but I feel like if you’re going to make a video like that you should at least know your stuff
Yeah that popped up and I unsubsribed. He is cute but that's not enough lol maybe if they go back I'll check out their vids but I have no interest in them as a couple or her fast fashion hauls

Wow £6400 they spent - not including spending money. Kudos to them for being so honest. Actually appreciate them being so transparent.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s costing me over 10k for the yacht club in October, I could weep at the cost , so compared to that , it sounds a fair price 😂😂
10k for two weeks? That sounds pretty good value tbh for yacht club. Especially compared to £6500 at port Orleans.

10k for two weeks? That sounds pretty good value tbh for yacht club. Especially compared to £6500 at port Orleans.
It’s 11.5k for 2 adults and 2 kids , our tickets , no dinning plan, no flights and not even a free magic band …it’s terrible, the most we have EVER paid to stay there in all the years we have been lucky enough to go there , it will probably be our last time staying on site, so we thought we would just suck it up , which is hilarious as I’ve literally got about 12 pounds sitting in my account and not the mark Zuckerberg riches I sound like I have to splash about 😂😂😂

• Wow
It’s 11.5k for 2 adults and 2 kids , our tickets , no dinning plan, no flights and not even a free magic band …it’s terrible, the most we have EVER paid to stay there in all the years we have been lucky enough to go there , it will probably be our last time staying on site, so we thought we would just suck it up , which is hilarious as I’ve literally got about 12 pounds sitting in my account and not the mark Zuckerberg riches I sound like I have to splash about 😂😂😂
Why not stay at a value resort and save the rest to go again???

I had my trip delayed because of covid but I managed to get a better deal by choosing a cheaper hotel it’s only a universal one but at least I have more spending money now😐

I had my trip delayed because of covid but I managed to get a better deal by choosing a cheaper hotel it’s only a universal one but at least I have more spending money now😐
Universal hotels are awesome in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah ok I thought the 10k included flights.

I see So Helena and Martyn have started posting a new DLP vlog series- they've only just finished an 11 part DLP vlog! Surely the new series is going to be exactly the same?!

To be fair walking around Target isn’t the same as walking around the parks, unless you’re called Dave from Sophie and Dave then you would have almost certainly done 50k steps.

What I found more shocking is that he’s only 39! I would have said he looks a lot older, poor guy!!
And ask to be fair, I have a stick but when I can lean on a shopping cart, I do that.

Why not stay at a value resort and save the rest to go again???
We just love the yacht club - our trip was moved from last year and to be honest I’m not sure we will do Disney on site again , all the perks are removed and I think we will do a Vegas - San Fran road trip next year , really see some real america , it also has worked out better for us, as a family to stay deluxe with that level of dinning plan rather then the cheaper hotels and pay out of pocket …also , I’m a snob , the ease of staying at yacht is worth its wait in gold to me , Epcot is our fav park , my kids love batuu over in HS , Mk & AK we just minnie van it & it’s just such a beautiful resort ! Xx

I’ve only heard great things about universal hotels , I think they have really stepped up their game with the tit show that is Wdw now , when do you go ??

Last edited:
Not until Sep but it’s coming around quick I would love to visit Dlp for the New Year’s Eve party has anyone ever done that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.