Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And
Must be talking about The Heathers.

No idea how they afford it, I assumed they must have some private income or had a windfall at some point as they do seem to have a lot of money to spend on holidays. My friend is her husband’s full time carer and money for them is tight, they couldn’t contemplate a Florida trip.
And Gary C although I wonder how much Adam H helps him

Reactions: 1
They are a bit dull but they’re nice people, don’t shill for donations and work hard to pay for their own trips. I know that might not be much but in the world of Disney vlogging at the moment, that gives them quite a few brownie points.

I think their channel is called “Holiday with The Heathers”

They seem like nice people and their enthusiasm is infectious but yeah. you do wonder how she manages round the parks all day when by her own description she is “very disabled”. The PP is correct in that she does mention it a lot and is open about needing an accessible room and DAS etc

Their travel day was really weird in that they talked about the documentation they needed from the GP to get early boarding etc from the airline but then waited for ages with their cases in the dark and pouring rain for a bus from their airport hotel to the terminal (and not even the right terminal so they had to take the train there too) just to save a few quid. Not something you would do anyway but particularly not when you have a disability. I appreciate not everyone has the money for taxis but the bus was £10, I don’t think an Uber would have been much more and a small cost in the scheme of things.

Not sure why you can’t board a plane at the same time as everyone else but can hoik your cases on and off public transport beforehand.
I personally couldn’t get on with their vlogs however I did a bit of research on her condition and by the sounds of it she would need a catheter 24/7 and needs to be near a toilet nearly all of the time.
This is the type of thing DAS passes are for not like some other vloggers who mysteriously suddenly have a “condition” now they have to pay for fast pass, when they have happily queued in the past.
No idea how they afford it but not really bothered as they don’t seem to be in vlogging for the money so fair play to them.

Reactions: 2
This DAS thing is really annoying me. Maybe I’m being unreasonable with how I think about this, but I see Get Binky, Anni Stores using it I think for convenience rather than need. I don’t deny they (or their party) have medical conditions, but conditions that stop them queuing like everyone else? They seem to be ok with the rides that don’t offer DAS. To me it’s being abused…they don’t want to queue.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I personally couldn’t get on with their vlogs however I did a bit of research on her condition and by the sounds of it she would need a catheter 24/7 and needs to be near a toilet nearly all of the time.
This is the type of thing DAS passes are for not like some other vloggers who mysteriously suddenly have a “condition” now they have to pay for fast pass, when they have happily queued in the past.
No idea how they afford it but not really bothered as they don’t seem to be in vlogging for the money so fair play to them.
Agree, that’s what DAS passes are for. I’m not bothered how they pay for it either, I’m just nosy as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This DAS thing is really annoying me. Maybe I’m being unreasonable with how I think about this, but I see Get Binky, Anni Stores using it I think for convenience rather than need. I don’t deny they (or their party) have medical conditions, but conditions that stop them queuing like everyone else? They seem to be ok with the rides that don’t offer DAS. To me it’s being abused…they don’t want to queue.
Lots of people on Facebook groups asking about the DAS pass and most of them are seeing it as a fast pass rather then what it’s meant for. I agree it’s being abused by a lot of Brit’s/YouTubers.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Working our way through old vlogs we’ve never watched. What is with these UK vloggers complaining constantly about food/ service to get it free? Just watched some 2018 L+r they moaned about Ohana breakfast, went out for dinner and moaned so got the whole meal free. They went to some high end fish place at the white Disney hotel, moaned it was fish and one of them doesn’t like fish. The server was off, even the manager wouldn’t give them a freebie. Go to the front desk and get it all free…..

Lodge guys, go to garden grill, love it. The later moan and email disney and get it all credited it back. They also did that at some place off site too.

It’s not ok how much people think they should have first class service everywhere. Karen alert. If your food it terrible then ok, but interesting how much it appears to happen on these videos. Don’t think I’ve ever complained so much and has a bill paid for

Reactions: 5
Lodge guys, go to garden grill, love it. The later moan and email disney and get it all credited it back. They also did that at some place off site too.
This one always pisses me off, they knew what the food would be, could have even watched vlogs or seen pics of the food, they loved it while there then complained that evening and got a refund then ate at California Grill with the money to 'see how it compares' bleeping idiots

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This one always pisses me off, they knew what the food would be, could have even watched vlogs or seen pics of the food, they loved it while there then complained that evening and got a refund then ate at California Grill with the money to 'see how it compares' bleeping idiots
They didn’t even say what was wrong with Garden Grill. The food was as advertised, service seemed good, no major waits or issues. They just did it after as they were unhappy with how much it cost. Eat offsite next time.

The vloggers always say after “well it wasn’t great”. They want their backsides kissed and the food to be out of this world

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They didn’t even say what was wrong with Garden Grill. The food was as advertised, service seemed good, no major waits or issues. They just did it after as they were unhappy with how much it cost. Eat offsite next time.

The vloggers always say after “well it wasn’t great”. They want their backsides kissed and the food to be out of this world
They said the food was like Golden Corral, yet that was a plus point when they were there. They complained later that the sweetcorn was like it was out of a can!

Reactions: 2
They’re just c words.

They said the food was like Golden Corral, yet that was a plus point when they were there. They complained later that the sweetcorn was like it was out of a can!
Just found that one and watched the Garden Grill part and the end review back at the villa. So full of tit. They mention while sitting in there that most of the food is either lovely, or really nice. Pricks excited cos its a bottomless meal. Loves the brisket and mash.

Then say it was extremely disappointing afterwards. As you've said all cos of the price. You know that before going in that it's going to be pricey. My dislike for them creeps up day by day.

100% this!

Just watched Tinker Tales' recent vlog where, she said "luckily we have DAS passes". 'Luckily' ffs!

Since when was it a good thing to have a disability that meant you couldn't stand in a queue for any length of time*

* rhetorical question as Tinker Tales like so many other vloggers is at it

• Heart
100% this!

Just watched Tinker Tales' recent vlog where, she said "luckily we have DAS passes". 'Luckily' ffs!

Since when was it a good thing to have a disability that meant you couldn't stand in a queue for any length of time*

* rhetorical question as Tinker Tales like so many other vloggers is at it
It just makes my blood boil! I hate having to think each time “well what’s wrong with you then?” as there are people with genuine needs and there are genuine hidden disabilities but a lot of these vloggers know they won’t get called out on it as everyone is scared to death of being labelled heartless or ignorant.

My take is if you have filmed vlogs where you have queued before and you don’t have a genuine reason that you are willing to disclose to your fans that has made that change then don’t do it or at least stop filming it and promoting it as this wonderful experience!

Yes , and she has a heart condition and frozen stomach too she said . She appears , at times at least , to walk at a great pace with a spring in her step and enjoy life to the full , but what I like most is that they both show that they have Graditude that they're at Disney World . That , to me goes a long long way and makes a pleasant change from some of the Grifting , full of (unwarranted) huge Ego channels .

Does anyone else agree? That they show Gratitude I mean :giggle:

Oh dear lots of whining people on Facebook groups after the Disney dining credit being announced today after everyone banging on about ‘strong rumours’ that the free dining plan was coming back. Off site food is better imo.

Oh dear lots of whining people on Facebook groups after the Disney dining credit being announced today after everyone banging on about ‘strong rumours’ that the free dining plan was coming back. Off site food is better imo.
The fact that even before the pandemic the dis unplugged was saying they were expecting the free dining plan to end at some point, I don't understand where these people come from thinking it's coming back anytime soon. Until Disney is not filling the hotels this will stay like that. The Dining Plan itself will come back but you will have to pay for it and I doubt it will come back at all until food prices have stabilised which could be years!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.