Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stuff my face on a Disney holiday but we only go once a year max and even then, I am ready to stop eating before we go home. Did the deluxe dining plan on out last trip and was poking it in with a stick by the end. Cannot imagine going 4 or 5 times a year and eating like some of these clowns do.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stuff my face on a Disney holiday but we only go once a year max and even then, I am ready to stop eating before we go home. Did the deluxe dining plan on out last trip and was poking it in with a stick by the end. Cannot imagine going 4 or 5 times a year and eating like some of these clowns do.
It’s almost daily isn’t it! Costa, Starbucks, cakes, Costco buys, food markets, amazon orders, dinners out, constant junk from M&S, always posting food. These people need to find what they are missing in life, food seems to be filling some kind of void. I’m not skinny but it’s just crazy

(see threads for paging mr morro, lodge guys, Michael kay, many uk disney vloggers to start) all so reliant on junk. Heart attack alert.

Reactions: 4
If you watched L&R dreaming’s vlogmas’ it was a daily thing of gorging on chocolates and sweets and clearly having a sugar addiction… losing their minds over the Quality Sweet lattes. And thats just the stuff we see. I agree, it’s filling a void. These people are all about consumption, whether it’s tons of food or Disney merch.
What blows my mind the most is that they think it’s normal and others are as interested in what they eat as they are. Victoria having cakes for breakfast like it’s cereal. I’d be so embarrassed and self conscious if people saw one of my pig outs, never mind if I did it daily.

Reactions: 5
She’s by far one of the worst vloggers.

same I found her through L & r dreaming. But we were saying the other day how we’ve lost respect for those guys too. The vlogmas they did was clearly only for the advert money, no vlogs for a year and suddenly daily for the money spinning December. Again nothing. Only rants or moans online (always seems to be tough times when they post) They are lazy and they’ve proven that.

stubbled over a 2018 vlog of theres and they weren’t even recognised by my husband. Looks like they’ve double in size. Another Disneydiet gone extreme
I can see how people think that, some in my family have said the same. I only doubt it a bit as they're clearly comfortably off and they are holiday home movies style vloggers rather than influencer types. They've never really been a vlog from home type people. They tried during lockdown and got some pushback on how boring it was. Christmas is the only time they have a theme and have fun things to show. Like most of us really, daily life is dull.

I definitely agree that their consumption of things (food and merch) is extreme and disney and shopping definitely seems to be compensation for something. But that seems to be so many vloggers.

It’s been said on another disney vlogger thread here about all the heart attacks, diabetes and health problems they all must have. Their vlogmas was shocking, funny how they found 24 days to fill of home vlogging all of a sudden. My husband asked why they never did a hello at Easter, but obviously the money wasn’t worth it in April.

also Karen had a weight loss video a while ago that never happened again. I was impressed she did it and has a plan, I am a little fat too. She’s about 5ft5 I think and 16 stone I think, I can’t find the video now. But nothing since, if anything she’s clearly bigger, why post it? Reminded me of Dave of Sophie and dave and his imaginary geeeeem (gym) life.

I hope all these fatties don’t start to use DAS, poor walking, can’t breathe, bad knees, bad stomachs (lodge guys already Caught doing this) and anxiety..

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised Gary C isn’t overweight but I suspect his parents (and Adam when on trips) buy all his food for him.

Reactions: 1
Spoonful of Sugar saying it’s Gemma’s lifelong dream to go to the Florida Keys and they are finally there. What a load of old bullshit! They’ve been vlogging since 2014. They go to Orlando about 6 bloody times a year, visit DLP about the same and also go on various other holidays a year. If it really was her dream destination couldn’t they have at least knocked one of their 200 trips in the last 8 years on the head to go there a lot earlier than now instead?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised Gary C isn’t overweight but I suspect his parents (and Adam when on trips) buy all his food for him.
He looks like a malnutrition advert.

They all need a good wash and a diet. The way they get giddy over a pack of sweets or a cake is just embarrassing. Spending thousands to go abroad to go to Walmart and trader joes, absolute losers

Spoonful of Sugar saying it’s Gemma’s lifelong dream to go to the Florida Keys and they are finally there. What a load of old bullshit! They’ve been vlogging since 2014. They go to Orlando about 6 bloody times a year, visit DLP about the same and also go on various other holidays a year. If it really was her dream destination couldn’t they have at least knocked one of their 200 trips in the last 8 years on the head to go there a lot earlier than now instead?
Actually these two are potentially the most boring vloggers out there. Don’t even get me started on her god awful haircut, she looks like a 9 year old.

• Haha
He looks like a malnutrition advert.

They all need a good wash and a diet. The way they get giddy over a pack of sweets or a cake is just embarrassing. Spending thousands to go abroad to go to Walmart and trader joes, absolute losers

Actually these two are potentially the most boring vloggers out there. Don’t even get me started on her god awful haircut, she looks like a 9 year old.
Think she has a fringe cos she has a big mole/lumpy thing on her forehead so maybe she keeps her hair like that to hide it. Occasionally in the vlog the wind will blow her hair to one side and you catch a glimpse.

I'm positive Steve is gay too. He's almost too feminine.

Think she has a fringe cos she has a big mole/lumpy thing on her forehead so maybe she keeps her hair like that to hide it. Occasionally in the vlog the wind will blow her hair to one side and you catch a glimpse.

I'm positive Steve is gay too. He's almost too feminine.
It’s ok to have a fringe if she wants, but not one that’s so dated. All these 30-40s vloggers are so frumpy. The holister, Abercrombie, Aeropostale cheap clothes. They are stuck in the 2000s

They seem like ok people but sooooo dull. I’m surprised they still bother to vlog, I don’t know anyone who watches them.

YouTube recommended Anni Stores to me we're at day 3 and quite like her so far. She's there with her husband and little boy for 3 weeks and they start off at Universal but will be going to Disney later. She's quite straight with it/relaxed? I dunno how to explain it, just not excited children's presenter type so many of them do, which is rather refreshing. They're going to corners I haven't seen before, like watching day 3 and there's a bit of the Berlin Wall behind Hard Rock?! They're actually going to bubba gump and they're rearranging their days over what their boy wants to do, which makes me realise how many have been clearly what the parents want to do...
Ive just stumbled across Anni Stores as well, found some of it a bit repetitive but I guess thats because I've just binged their Universal/Islands vlogs. And wow, that bit of the Berlin wall!

I was reading an article about the new ultimate disneyland paris premier access ticket and spotted this paragraph. For disney now to be adding this to their publicity material they must have complaints. A 3 ride per day average for lightning lane seems very poor value
Screenshot_20220427-123313_Chrome.jpg

An even bigger question about Sophie and Tom, greater than why she married a man that so publicly cheated on her, is, why is she wearing flimsy flipflops into a theme park?!? The photos look lovely, sure, if you want to drape yourself over the aforementioned cheat for those picture perfect photo pass ops. But seriously, put some trainers on! Or at least some sandals with some substance. Her trotters will be ruined and filthy.

An even bigger question about Sophie and Tom, greater than why she married a man that so publicly cheated on her, is, why is she wearing flimsy flipflops into a theme park?!? The photos look lovely, sure, if you want to drape yourself over the aforementioned cheat for those picture perfect photo pass ops. But seriously, put some trainers on! Or at least some sandals with some substance. Her trotters will be ruined and filthy.
Sophie was always about appearance though. Never seen such a full face of make up on someone who was walking around in such very high humid temperatures.

Sophie was always about appearance though. Never seen such a full face of make up on someone who was walking around in such very high humid temperatures.
You've clearly never watched Victoria off of Disney in so-called Detail then. Seriously, there are queens on Drag Race wearing less make up than she does in WDW. She's also the only person I know who takes straighteners in her park bag every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You've clearly never watched Victoria off of Disney in so-called Detail then. Seriously, there are queens on Drag Race wearing less make up than she does in WDW. She's also the only person I know who takes straighteners in her park bag every day.
She does what?? 🤣🤣 does she plug them in at the parks for a quick straighten?

• Haha
Sophie.elizabeth_21 and he's called coach Tom or something similar. They used to YouTube I think, then he cheated. They are currently on honeymoon. Lucky lady.

If you watched L&R dreaming’s vlogmas’ it was a daily thing of gorging on chocolates and sweets and clearly having a sugar addiction… losing their minds over the Quality Sweet lattes. And thats just the stuff we see. I agree, it’s filling a void. These people are all about consumption, whether it’s tons of food or Disney merch.
What blows my mind the most is that they think it’s normal and others are as interested in what they eat as they are. Victoria having cakes for breakfast like it’s cereal. I’d be so embarrassed and self conscious if people saw one of my pig outs, never mind if I did it daily.

Makes me laugh how some of these vloggers go out of their way in their normal, everyday lives to eat awful savoury food with virtually no fat in it that does not fill them up and then gorge on carbs with their massive sugary deserts and drinks. L&R Dreaming are terrible for it. Lisa and Ade with their sauces made with Lightest Philadelphia and then half a cake for afters. The Lodge Guys with their odd diet. No wonder they all look ill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.