Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my pet hates is them moaning about paying E30+ for the shuttle or fast train from CDG to DLP, then moaning that they had to wait the best part of an hour for said shuttle or fast train. The RER only costs E5 and would have gotten them there quicker if you include the wait time. But because the RER isn't "on trend" almost none of the vloggers uses it.
Another reason I like Sam4God as she not only uses the rer from GDN but she puts out vlogs about how to navigate it to get to DLP

Reactions: 2
Another reason I like Sam4God as she not only uses the rer from GDN but she puts out vlogs about how to navigate it to get to DLP
Fairy Godmother also has an excellent vlog explaining how to get from GDN to DLP on the RER. It's incredibly straightforward ... And cheap!

Reactions: 2
Her camera work is shocking too. And really not all that informative and jumps all over the place.

I want to like her as she is part of the l and r, thisnatasha, hannah ricketts group buy she just doesn't compare to those.
I completely agree about wanting to like her because she is part of that gang. I do think she is pleasant though and I am so jealous of all her trips in the last 6 months!

The quality of her vlogs just isn't anywhere near as good. She isn't always great at showing what she's doing, she more tells it after she's done it. If you get what I mean.

Reactions: 1
Fairy Godmother also has an excellent vlog explaining how to get from GDN to DLP on the RER. It's incredibly straightforward ... And cheap!
Yes, I watched her vlogs for GDN to DLP and return just before I left as I was super anxious! I also had to message her to ask a question whilst on my return rer when I began to panic 🤣🤣

I've done the RER into Paris from CDG a couple of times, and I absolutely despise it. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go on it again. Mr Nadurath is constantly harassed when he's on it as well (I've decided that the French can smell he's half Spanish and pounce on it lol). Much rather wait an hour for the train, but most of the time Uber comes in cheaper so we just go door to door in that lol

Not long till I head to WDW in May, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the UK Vloggers/'grammers who are so publicly showing when their homes will be vacated!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m already bored of the Broadways Away Disney trip - don’t even think they’ve got on the plane yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m already bored of the Broadways Away Disney trip - don’t even think they’ve got on the plane yet 😂
What is it with adults who can fit into kids’ clothes telling us about it all the time? Yes, we can see you’re tiny. Congratulations on your genetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is it with adults who can fit into kids’ clothes telling us about it all the time? Yes, we can see you’re tiny. Congratulations on your genetics.
Because it's the only thing remotely interesting about them 🙂

I do not understand come pack with me videos. Why do I need to see what you’re packing? It’s always clothes because Disney aren’t a nudist beach!

• Haha
I see Adam H and Gary C are touting some cheap old picture of the side of the castle…. Not even a good one if the front …. Bonus people you get a signed copy!!!!! bleeping hell is there any old tut they won’t try and shift!!

• Haha
I do not understand come pack with me videos. Why do I need to see what you’re packing? It’s always clothes because Disney aren’t a nudist beach!
I'm old and might show it saying this but I don't get haul videos either. Why do I want to see all the tat you've bought for over inflated prices? I mean people now do Aldi hauls oh wow please do show me what you bought for a weekly food shop what imaginative creative content..."look I've bought some bananas" WHO CARES???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Adam H and Gary C are touting some cheap old picture of the side of the castle…. Not even a good one if the front …. Bonus people you get a signed copy!!!!! bleeping hell is there any old tut they won’t try and shift!!
Anything to avoid getting a proper job, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The come unpack with me ones are even worse. Who on earth wants to see your soiled pants and sweaty t shirts? Just no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
OMG do people actually do that?
Sadly yes but I'm pleased to see that there are far fewer of them around now. I think people realised what an idiotic idea it was. I just wish the pack with me vlogs would go the same way. Oh wow you're taking some t shirts and some shorts to Florida. Groundbreaking content right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every single pack with me is “I love packing cubes they save so much space” and then proceeds to half fill them so any value in them is lost because they’re compressing air.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.