Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe they are usb charged cordless ones!

I mean, who could be arsed, honestly
Also, where does she find to do it? There are no mirrors in Disneyworld bathrooms to speed everything along, iyswim. In some bathrooms, there’s one large mirror on the way out that no one stands at for long at as it is right in the exit. Disney know what they are doing. Wonder if she takes her own big mirror as well?

Oh how I miss Tom and Sophie’s catchphrases of “Halllywood” and “Letz eat”

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I believe they are usb charged cordless ones!

I mean, who could be arsed, honestly
I think she gave up lugging them about part way through the trip, probably the embarrassment of having to get them out for bagcheck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm starting to agree with people on aclaireytale. She isn't horrible but there's just something I can't put my finger on that's kind of annoying and insincere. She seems to be heading to influencer territory too these days which is always off putting.

Also, she seems to be permanently travelling at the moment

Reactions: 10
I'm starting to agree with people on aclaireytale. She isn't horrible but there's just something I can't put my finger on that's kind of annoying and insincere. She seems to be heading to influencer territory too these days which is always off putting.

She’s awful! Thick as mud. I used to think she was so sweet. Sheconstantly is on holiday, always at Costa during the week (assuming she works part time) and gloating about something.

she needs to grow up

Reactions: 4
She’s awful! Thick as mud. I used to think she was so sweet. Sheconstantly is on holiday, always at Costa during the week (assuming she works part time) and gloating about something.

she needs to grow up
Yeh she's so braggy, so many holidays. Must be nice. Her husband is an accountant I think so he must earn alot of money. Bet shes spoiled and doesn't need to work fulltime so doesn't bother.

Reactions: 1
Yeh she's so braggy, so many holidays. Must be nice. Her husband is an accountant I think so he must earn alot of money. Bet shes spoiled and doesn't need to work fulltime so doesn't bother.
I must add, it's not that we are angry at her for going away. Fair play when all of these people can go away so often. It’s more why film it when you’re crap at vlogging. Many can’t afford it, so their tone is often not very greatful and appreciative. They never say “I’m so lucky to..” or whatever

Reactions: 3

There’s something off about him too, she defers to him for everything, weird dynamic between them!

it’s also the two finger point that gets me! You’re not a cast member anymore Claire!

it’s also the two finger point that gets me! You’re not a cast member anymore Claire!
The funny thing is when she forgets and points normally!

I honestly think she's harmless, just not a lot between the ears. I don't get how she gets so much time off? I wouldn't imagine Simon earns a massive amount as he's doing accountancy exams so not even qualified as yet.

• Haha
Travelling Tragical have gone private on their insta now 😅
In a way I feel sorry for them but then I think you reap what you sow.

There are choices all the time in life and one choice may not be compatible with another. To be an amateur adult performer and trying to be a Disney vlogger doesn't go well together no matter how much you try and hide one of them. To then use the hotel that has been gifted to you to promote the latter for the former is just plain stupid.

Disney is proud of being very family friendly and imagine a child googling those two and stumbling across the other business...

Reactions: 7
Back to the food I just wanted to say I've noticed a trend watching vloggers recently. What is it with people obsessing over the Walmart birthday/celebration cakes? They either buy 1 promising themselves they'll eat it throughout the holiday (and normally don't finish it) or they lust after it saying "we don't have time to eat it now." I know they're bigger and sometimes prettier than supermarket ones here, but it's a bit like me going to Asda to buy an entire Victoria Sponge to eat over a week...I just find it odd and would rather spend the calories on more interesting snacks but maybe that's just me?

• Heart
Back to the food I just wanted to say I've noticed a trend watching vloggers recently. What is it with people obsessing over the Walmart birthday/celebration cakes? They either buy 1 promising themselves they'll eat it throughout the holiday (and normally don't finish it) or they lust after it saying "we don't have time to eat it now." I know they're bigger and sometimes prettier than supermarket ones here, but it's a bit like me going to Asda to buy an entire Victoria Sponge to eat over a week...I just find it odd and would rather spend the calories on more interesting snacks but maybe that's just me?
Because it’s the trendy thing to do same with the obsession over sugar cookies there are so many nicer cookies around!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't get me started on this 😂😂
They all rush to buy the frankly crappy walmart sugar cookies 😂😂 "if you know, you know" as if they're some niche biscuits.

Yes... if you know, you know. They're not THAT good.

Because it’s the trendy thing to do same with the obsession over sugar cookies there are so many nicer cookies around!
"If you know, you know"

I'm so glad someone else has picked up on this 😂😂 properly tickled me

• Haha
The Walmart / Target sugar cookie thing always makes me laugh as they're just cookies, they're nice but nothing special about them! It would be like an American vlogger going into Sainsburys for a bag of their choc chip cookies and acting like they're some unique delicacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Walmart / Target sugar cookie thing always makes me laugh as they're just cookies, they're nice but nothing special about them! It would be like an American vlogger going into Sainsburys for a bag of their choc chip cookies and acting like they're some unique delicacy!
Absolutely. Just watched a vlog where several large packs of Oreos were bought in the US. It was only when they got back to the hotel room and checked the receipt they realised the Oreos would have been cheaper to buy in their local Tesco's. Almost all of them are unthinking sheep doing what everyone does without an original thought in their heads.

One of my pet hates is them moaning about paying E30+ for the shuttle or fast train from CDG to DLP, then moaning that they had to wait the best part of an hour for said shuttle or fast train. The RER only costs E5 and would have gotten them there quicker if you include the wait time. But because the RER isn't "on trend" almost none of the vloggers uses it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My OH rates them but they're not for me.
I like the mini "scones" they sell in similar tubs from target. Pure sugar. Pure delicious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.