Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lets just say, everything was on show
As I say only saw one pic and that was enough :sick: . Then no it isn't doxxing at all and is someone that is naïve to have two public persona's online. Probably not the nicest thing to do sharing the link but not doxxing as it is all publicly available.

Reactions: 7
All she is guilty of is being naive and a bit stupid. I hope she is alright and her sex work being linked to her real life hasn’t put her in harm’s way.

If you don’t think the person who came on here to link her two persona had malicious intent then I don’t know what to say. That person could have warned her privately that they had made the connection but no, they chose to do it here to humiliate her and it has obviously got back to her as everything is gone.

Reactions: 5
All she is guilty of is being naive and a bit stupid. I hope she is alright and her sex work being linked to her real life hasn’t put her in harm’s way.

If you don’t think the person who came on here to link her two persona had malicious intent then I don’t know what to say. That person could have warned her privately that they had made the connection but no, they chose to do it here to humiliate her and it has obviously got back to her as everything is gone.
You have no idea who the poster is or why they did it. You're assuming they hadn't contacted her privately first, they may well have done and may have subsequently gone public. None of us apart from that poster know their motivation to do what they did. All you are doing is speculating. Something malicious may have happened on either side previously, leading to this action. We simply don't know the full story.

Reactions: 6
I suspect given their jobs, under lockdown they possibly fell on hard times. They won’t have been the first to turn to OF during this time and I would imagine the income was very hard to stop doing after returning to some form of normality.

This would make sense when they have been found out that they immediately stop. They probably aren’t proud but money is always an alluring thing that make people do things they aren’t proud of!
That would be a very good point, but she started the account 12 months ago, when retail and hospitality were up and running again. Going to DLP and buying numerous loungefly bags doesn’t really scream ‘hard times’ to me. I guess it doesn’t matter what their motives are though, maybe they even just do it for the kink and that’s fair. But I just don’t feel sorry for them financially.

Her account was posted because the poster mentioned it and was accused of lying. The whole thing could have been handled differently, sure, but we’re literally on a forum famous for exposing influencers. Are all those people malicious too?

Last edited:
That would be a very good point, but she started the account 12 months ago, when retail and hospitality were up and running again. Going to DLP and buying numerous loungefly bags doesn’t really scream ‘hard times’ to me. I guess it doesn’t matter what their motives are though, maybe they even just do it for the kink and that’s fair. But I just don’t feel sorry for them financially.
Fair enough, I have no idea who they are on either thing so was just theorising given that someone said they worked in a bar and a shop.

Each to their own and do what you want but I just wish these wannabe influencers would just be honest and stop lying about who they really are.

Reactions: 1
All the 🤢 faces are making me uncomfortable!
So she's making a bit of side hustle taking her kit off - good on her! The only thing she's guilty of is not being transparent about it. Undoubtedly, this is because she knows OF and Disney Vlogger do not go hand in hand at all.

This is a gossip site...gossip was shared.
Also it was defo not doxxing. These were two publicly available profiles, someone just linked the two

Yeah it wasn't doxxing. Maybe there was mean intent behind it, maybe there wasn't. But come on the internet isn't exactly new, everyone knows by now how nothing is private online. There really is no excuse these days to not understand that. Accounts get linked all the time thanks to social media platforms, Google and email and telephone numbers. I've seen people recommended to me on social media that has to be based on phone number in my phone as I have no shared contacts etc. Only fans is just another form of social media, and twitter is probably the most public of then all. Its scary how easily things can be linked.

I feel a bit sorry for her that its happened as she must feel awful, but at end of the day it was always going to happen at somepoint. If you put yourself online you have to accept there is a chance people you know will see it and you have to be OK with that.

Reactions: 10
Thought of the Day : If You are a Disney Vlogger it might not be the best idea to to get your twit out on twatter for the whole World to see .

There's enough going on right now , the World does Not need to see that. Nasty. Same to cock a doodle knightstrider sending women his dick pic.

Keep it in your pants and just enjoy spending all those 'grifted' superchats.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought of the Day : If You are a Disney Vlogger it might not be the best idea to to get your twit out on twatter for the whole World to see .

There's enough going on right now , the World does Not need to see that. Nasty. Same to cock a doodle knightstrider sending women his dick pic.

Keep it in your pants and just enjoy spending all those 'grifted' superchats.
Does Knightsrider have a thread on here? He gives me the creeps 😏

Reactions: 2
TravellingMagical just posting as normal so not sure they even care lol

Reactions: 4
There was an earlier post about Karen beee and her multiple trips. It’s such a sad life when you travel to New York and all your do is stuff your face for days. New York City looks amazing, the culture, the museums, the sites, all she does is eat, it’s grotesque. Just watched her vlogs. Someone commented on her last vlog I just noticed asking why all she does in New York is eat solidly (doesn’t even go around the city to see anything) and she posted a rude ‘your on the wrong channel’.
I think some of these original Disney vloggers need to find new hobbyes, they are terrible. Eating themselves to death. Like paging mr morrow and many more. Put us right off the supper tonight

There was an earlier post about Karen beee and her multiple trips. It’s such a sad life when you travel to New York and all your do is stuff your face for days. New York City looks amazing, the culture, the museums, the sites, all she does is eat, it’s grotesque. Just watched her vlogs. Someone commented on her last vlog I just noticed asking why all she does in New York is eat solidly (doesn’t even go around the city to see anything) and she posted a rude ‘your on the wrong channel’.
I think some of these original Disney vloggers need to find new hobbyes, they are terrible. Eating themselves to death. Like paging mr morrow and many more. Put us right off the supper tonight
Well I have recently come back from New York and all I can say is how does she afford to eat solidly? I thought Disney restaurants were expensive but holy cow. We had 2x pasta dishes and 4x cokes(not many free refills in NYC) cost me £75 with the tip!!! Breakfast at Bubbys was amazing but £60!!!

Maybe she had the munchies now they have legalised weed in NYC :unsure: The whole city stinks of it!

Reactions: 1
Well I have recently come back from New York and all I can say is how does she afford to eat solidly? I thought Disney restaurants were expensive but holy cow. We had 2x pasta dishes and 4x cokes(not many free refills in NYC) cost me £75 with the tip!!! Breakfast at Bubbys was amazing but £60!!!

Maybe she had the munchies now they have legalised weed in NYC :unsure: The whole city stinks of it!
This made us chuckle, must be the munchies. It’s not normal for a woman in her late 30s/40 (can’t tell at all) to eat that much each day. Why fly all the way to New York?

My husband said “she ain’t spending money on her appearance” when I said about the cost. The mind baffles why people put themselves son the internet in such a mess. Buy a brush

Also is she ever at work? Would love to know if she works Monday to Friday, she’s never working on her stories it seems.. Something fishy there for sure. Another OF?

• Haha
Karen beee is pretty harmless but my god her vlogs are so BORING!
Her camera work is shocking too. And really not all that informative and jumps all over the place.

I want to like her as she is part of the l and r, thisnatasha, hannah ricketts group buy she just doesn't compare to those.

Her camera work is shocking too. And really not all that informative and jumps all over the place.

I want to like her as she is part of the l and r, thisnatasha, hannah ricketts group buy she just doesn't compare to those.
She’s by far one of the worst vloggers.

same I found her through L & r dreaming. But we were saying the other day how we’ve lost respect for those guys too. The vlogmas they did was clearly only for the advert money, no vlogs for a year and suddenly daily for the money spinning December. Again nothing. Only rants or moans online (always seems to be tough times when they post) They are lazy and they’ve proven that.

stubbled over a 2018 vlog of theres and they weren’t even recognised by my husband. Looks like they’ve double in size. Another Disneydiet gone extreme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.