Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of Vloggers moaning about having to be on your phone all day in the parks- um, what were you doing before? Did you magically remember all your FastPass and ADR times and how did you book your other fastpasses after your original 3 had passed? By magic?

These two are really getting on my tit ends. Absolute borefest. “We’re happy to be here but….” Honestly, go somewhere else if it’s that tit.
Exactly. It was exactly the same with Fastpass. As for the waits,I have been checking on my disney experience and I would say the lines are about what I would expect. Stop moaning and get in line. What do you think people did years ago before fastpass. We got in line is what we did

Reactions: 5
Lots of Vloggers moaning about having to be on your phone all day in the parks- um, what were you doing before? Did you magically remember all your FastPass and ADR times and how did you book your other fastpasses after your original 3 had passed? By magic?

These two are really getting on my tit ends. Absolute borefest. “We’re happy to be here but….” Honestly, go somewhere else if it’s that tit.
They might need their own thread soon 😅😅 pair of miserable bastards they are

• Haha
Turning my previous comment into the next title suggestion early, but hope it is not a reflection of what else we get to look forward too.

Disney Vlogger 7 - "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve not returned since genie plus has come in but I am going in the summer. For me it seems better I used to hate all the booking fast passes months ahead and having to think on the Wednesday in my second week I’d have to be at splash mountain at 9am. I know you have to book a park reservation but they are readily available. We have already said we will be up early book and make the most of it, also making the most of extra hours and evenings when queue lengths seem to drop. They begrudge paying for a lightening lane but have travelled a long way and they vlog so are meant to be showing stuff. All I see yesterday was them waste time getting coffee, moan it was cold, moan they miss fast pass in a whiney voice. Also the friendship with the lodge guys 🤦‍♀️That speaks volumes, can’t say they are being used for their dvc access etc

For the amount of money these vloggers spend on merch they could afford to add genie+ to their tickets.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
For the amount of money these vloggers spend on merch they could afford to add genie+ to their tickets.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like most vloggers they need a room at the hotel the night before. They need a Lounge. They need premium seats. They need deluxe accommodation but pay for genie+..no sorry its expensive but I will happily stand in line for an hour for an expensive overated Starbucks so I can hold it up and take pictures of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like most vloggers they need a room at the hotel the night before. They need a Lounge. They need premium seats. They need deluxe accommodation but pay for genie+..no sorry its expensive but I will happily stand in line for an hour for an expensive overated Starbucks so I can hold it up and take pictures of it.
Exactly this, I’m tight as hell with the fluff. We use premier inn if we have an early flight. We live four and half hours away from our nearest airport for long haul but drive or train on the day whatever is cheaper, fly economy as we’d rather have the spends when we are there. Saying that we are flying home this time premium as it was cheaper than our economy flight out.! Work that one out.! They stay on site and buy the refillable cups why not have a coffee in one of them as you say it’s not insta worthy

Reactions: 4
I’ve recently been watching Despicable 3 and I’m really liking them, in terms of relatability. We’ve got a child a couple of years younger, so there’s some useful family stuff in their Vlogs too
And they don’t moan 😂 Even when they had a non-catered flight, they looked on the bright side, whereas I imagine many would have complained

Reactions: 13
I’ve not returned since genie plus has come in but I am going in the summer. For me it seems better I used to hate all the booking fast passes months ahead and having to think on the Wednesday in my second week I’d have to be at splash mountain at 9am. I know you have to book a park reservation but they are readily available. We have already said we will be up early book and make the most of it, also making the most of extra hours and evenings when queue lengths seem to drop. They begrudge paying for a lightening lane but have travelled a long way and they vlog so are meant to be showing stuff. All I see yesterday was them waste time getting coffee, moan it was cold, moan they miss fast pass in a whiney voice. Also the friendship with the lodge guys 🤦‍♀️That speaks volumes, can’t say they are being used for their dvc access etc
Tried to use it in Jan. It's basically useless if you have young children and early risers. Get your first ressie at 7am for opening, get another at 9am for mid morning, then by the time 11am rolls around you can't get much till mid afternoon. By midday you're looking at late evening availability.

The system is great for people who will arrive in the evening without kids who just wanna sleep and locals. Spend the morning around the pool, adding reservations from 7am every two hours, booking 4pm onwards and stacking them up so that you can do 2-3 rides in an hour.

The system is great for people who will arrive in the evening without kids who just wanna sleep and locals. Spend the morning around the pool, adding reservations from 7am every two hours, booking 4pm onwards and stacking them up so that you can do 2-3 rides in an hour.
Holy tit, never thought of that! I bet my other half is going to like that idea for our next trip :D

Holy tit, never thought of that! I bet my other half is going to like that idea for our next trip :D
Mine too. Jesus, it’d mean more outlet malls though so maybe I’ll just keep quiet about it and pretend I never saw it 😂 Full park days are the only protection my bank balance has!

Reactions: 1
Mickey views has a new video up and the Polynesian news surprised me, I'd missed that somehow. Have to say I feel very much the same way as he does about disney, and the direction it and especially wdw is heading. That building will not only ruin the Polynesian but also seven seas lagoon overall too.

Mickey views has a new video up and the Polynesian news surprised me, I'd missed that somehow. Have to say I feel very much the same way as he does about disney, and the direction it and especially wdw is heading. That building will not only ruin the Polynesian but also seven seas lagoon overall too.

This has been a rumor for a long time, plans to re work some of the golf course holes over the road for a new junction were submitted previously.

He’s off again… I can’t watch him on vlogs but have him on IG. Wish I could it’s just his voice and how he’s all over the place with info, etc buuuuut he’s harmless unlike The Lodge Guys

E3D464C5-6B2C-4D61-9B12-96D69D794BEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Every twatting disney related group on Facebook he’s posted that picture asking about when people pack. He’s such a massive beg, and quickly becoming as bad as Victoria (Disney in Detail) for not actually doing anything in the parks. Why go all that way to not do anything?

Reactions: 9
Here is hoping he has listened to constructive feedback and shows something other than his face for 30 mins in each vlog! I get that it is his channel and he is the star of the show, but SHOW US what you are doing, don't just tell us talking to the camera after it!

I finally watched a couple of his vlogs the other day. Quite boring, too much talking to the camera and lots of ramblings. Ok to put on in the background I suppose.

I see that Ashley and Emma have been uploading vlogs from their November trip. Has anyone watched? Is she still miserable? 🤣 I see their Instagram is still private.

Last edited:
I finally watched a couple of his vlogs the other day. Quite boring, too much talking to the camera and lots of ramblings. Ok to put on in the background I suppose.

I see that Ashley and Emma have been uploading vlogs from their November trip. Has anyone watched? Is she still miserable? 🤣 I see their Instagram is still private.
I've been watching them and she smiles on occasions but put on the latest and had to turn it off, walked into MK and Christmas music was playing, I couldn't deal with that.....it's mid march now!
I understand they must work etc but it's too out of date when its full on Christmas

I have just discovered Tinker Tales and have been watching her current WDW vlogs. Did she get a DAS card on previous trips or is it a new thing now that free fastpasses are no more?

She's forever going on about how she could never have stood in this queue or that queue because of her anxiety as she's sauntering up the lightning lane. Didn't stop her from standing in that massive queue for a Figment popcorn bucket though did it 🤔🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I have just discovered Tinker Tales and have been watching her current WDW vlogs. Did she get a DAS card on previous trips or is it a new thing now that free fastpasses are no more?

She's forever going on about how she could never have stood in this queue or that queue because of her anxiety as she's sauntering up the lightning lane. Didn't stop her from standing in that massive queue for a Figment popcorn bucket though did it 🤔🤨
I’ve noticed a few people using DAS lately who seem to be able to queue for some things without issue, but as soon as a line is too long or maybe doesn’t have a particularly interesting queue line, then they need a DAS

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.