Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Tappenedo for dinner
He must be deluded. Disney on a budget? Lol. I mean he's clearly not the brightest spark but even he's taking the piss here if he thinks he's catering to the people who are trying to get out there and holiday on a shoestring.

Reactions: 4
He must be deluded. Disney on a budget? Lol. I mean he's clearly not the brightest spark but even he's taking the piss here if he thinks he's catering to the people who are trying to get out there and holiday on a shoestring.
But fear not, as The Lodge Guys are hoping to cover the same topic on their next trip! Which is funny when they are already both incredibly tight with spending as it is through lying and stealing. Not sure what else they can cover!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dannny Dalimore new vlog series is all about doing Disney on a Budget. so far ges flown premium cabin, first night is All Stars Movies, then he’s staying at Old Key West. Yeah right that’s not Disney on a budget.
I wish he'd piss off from the DVC Facebook Groups I'm on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Lisa and Ade’s latest video where they spend 20 minutes filmed well after their holiday explaining why their server at Steakhouse 71 was so terrible? Bloody hell, get over it. It’s not ideal but it’s bound to happen once over the course of a two week holiday. These two are proving to be a right pair or moaners, even if they do do it in a saccharine and sappy way. There’s definitely an undercurrent of bile among these two all the time, even if they smile a lot and bend over backwards to explain why they are hating on something.

It’s amazing how many of the Disney vloggers can’t handle it when things don’t go exactly their way. These two are a prime example of that.

Reactions: 9
Just watched it and oh my god, what a pair!

So their table was 8:30pm and they only went to check in after watching the fireworks from the bridge at the Contemporary, so they would have been very close to being late. Then they only ordered starters and refused to give their mains order until after they’d finished their starter meaning the kitchen couldn’t start their main courses whilst they ate their starter, and had the audacity to say they waited 40 minutes for their main courses! Of course you did bellends, the kitchen couldn’t start the cooking!

I’d have told them to feck off if I was their server!

Reactions: 12
Just seemed like a lot of bending over backwards to explain why they were not in any way at fault when all they did was reveal they are certainly at least partly to blame for what went on, all filmed weeks after the event, and which they had made notes for. They don’t usually bother making notes for potentially useful vlogs like “Best Quick Service” which was all done off the cuff and a rambling mess.

Just a minute or so saying “the place was great, the food was superb but our server was a bit rude, which kind of took the edge off it all” would have been enough.

Reactions: 5
Honestly sounds like they were living up to the moaning brits trope. If you were being a bit of a bellend by turning up late, insisting on split ordering when you know the kitchen is closing, and getting a little drunk and disagreeable (if the clips afterwards are anything to go by) I can see why the server was maybe a tad arsey with you. Its re-enforced by them mentioning the server was nice at first... so the question is, what did you actually do to piss her off?

The whole video stinks of trying to justify being an arse. Makes me wonder if in the next video they'll have a surprise room credit for the "bad experience" they had, so they needed to cut out the real ending and add all this bollocks to make it palatable for their viewers.

It’s not the first moaning though with these two. They find something to moan about in every vlog but fail to explain anything interesting like dvc, travelling without children etc I can’t wait for the DLP vlogs to hear the debacle with their room, it did look minging but I bet the vlog will be classic, her squeaky voice and doe eyes claiming she hates to moan.! They have moaned on insta loads on this last trip, photo to expensive, food was dry, ride was scary, queuing and the room
To much time with the lodge twats

All of the comments seem to be agreeing with them!! Are they deleting or do people have no idea how the service industry works?

Reactions: 1
I think it's been mentioned on the Lodge Guys thread that Ade and Lisa are very happy to delete any comments that disagree with them / don't fit their narrative.

It makes you wonder how bad the original edit of them mumping and moaning back at the hotel room must have been if they chose to swap it out for that shitshow of an 'explanation'. Because they go off on all manner of tangents (what was the relevance of the Agrabah Cafe at DLP ffs) they let slip that they weren't blameless so it's pretty obvious (to me) that they pissed off their server who then just thought 'duck you lot'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s amazing how many of the Disney vloggers can’t handle it when things don’t go exactly their way. These two are a prime example of that.
Absolutely this !

I was just saying last night that most of these vloggers are miserable as duck. In the last few days or so I have watched the following:

Ade & Lisa - the aforementioned Steak(house) 71 but also complaining that 'the merch' in World of Disney was rubbish as there weren't enough mugs or magic bands. But that they weren't planning on buying any anyway!

Tinker Tales - going off on one because cast members sat other families at their table in Oga's Cantina. Coincidentally this wasn't filmed but according to them its as if they sat a family of 25 at the table, 6 of which were sitting on top of the two of them. Then they go to complain to Guest Services about it, 'not because we want stuff'. They got free ILLs for Mickey & Minnie's Runaway Train. If you are that tit scared of catching covid before your precious cruise trip what the duck are you doing going to the busiest theme parks in the world!

Orlando Wylies - quite simply the most miserable looking woman on YouTube. Please stop vlogging.

All of the above continually moaned about how cold it was. In January/February? No tit Sherlock.

I don't know if it is because these people go so frequently and are starting to take it for granted but it really bugs me how they can be in WDW and look sooo fed up.

Reactions: 8
Ade and Lisa seem oblivious to the fact the world is coming out of a global pandemic and there are knock on effects.

Crappy selection of merch in shops? Yes that's because the global supply chain is fucked up
Rude server in the restaurant? Yes there's a chronic shortage of hospitality staff, so your sever was probably overworked before your late arrival (also who waits to order mains after finishing starters?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.