Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I was more shocked at the close 50/50 split of people saying go or no go. I am glad she is not forcing herself for the sake of putting out vlogs though I would be interested in her honest opinion.

TBH if you are already questioning yourself if you should cancel, then cancel! Disney is not going anywhere, yes the prices will continue to increase, but hopefully be more worth it soon with more stuff opening up.

I think it was PMM who said that until they open up more shows, dining etc that the ride queues will continue to be long as there is no where else for people to go. Especially if a lot of people are mobile ordering now, they are still taking up a place in a queue ride and not spending time in a food queue. Which I can see how it is a good thing, but does cause problems elsewhere in the park.
I was shocked too, 50/50 votes. I just couldn’t spend double the savings on the same holiday, or really a trip that isn’t as good. Seems crazy in my eyes. The first vlogger to actually say this too…….

Yeah I can see why ppl who have gone to WDW so much before C hit that they would want to travel elsewhere like Japan, or like she said a safari. Some other once in a lifetime trip because we now know how easily it can all be taken away!

I have done my fair share of travelling and did Japan in 2019 and haven't been to WDW for 20 years so this will be my big adult trip which I am excited about, and since I don't have a lot to compare it too, I will probably still enjoy it all as being new to me. But even I can see that the cost just now is not worth it!! So need to sit on it a while longer before committing.

Reactions: 1
I think most ppl going now are using up travel vouchers from cancelled trips, once they are spent maybe there will be a drop and therefore a need for an incentive?!
THIS. It'll be interesting to see if vloggers who previously went twice a year calm it down.

Reactions: 3
THIS. It'll be interesting to see if vloggers who previously went twice a year calm it down.
My husband said for the hotel costs, people will stop when the credit card bill hits or when they realise they’ve spent 2 years of saving on one average holiday. 2023 into 2024 will no doubt go back. Everyone doesn’t suddenly earn/ save 50% more post covid

Now, I’m no expert Great British Mickey Waffle, but could the reason be that your vlogs are a load of old shite, rather than the algorithm being at fault?
Be a Disney podcast, or a Disney vloggers, pick a bleeping lane.

No one is going to watch one hour of a couple of talking head chatting about a selected dull topic of the week. Especially discussing topics that numerous other podcasts talk about already! Where is the USP as you're the "Great British Mickey Waffe" how about talking about things that would be interesting and unique to brits?

duck me, I feel like I could make money selling my services to some of these people :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Danny Dalimore, he drives me nuts in lots of ways but seems harmless but for the love of god call is COVID.! The great unpleasantness.!!! I’d hate to think what he’d call WW3

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any seen lottiedoesdisney, sarahlbelle and sammyjayneofficial on instagram? Possibly the most cringey self absorbed Disney adults I’ve ever seen (and the fakest friendship I’ve ever seen)
I used to follow Sarahlbelle on Disney forums she got married as Disney (think she’s now divorced). She can’t work because she has CF I don’t understand how she funds her life style at all

Reactions: 2
I used to follow Sarahlbelle on Disney forums she got married as Disney (think she’s now divorced). She can’t work because she has CF I don’t understand how she funds her life style at all
Can’t imagine the cost just to get married there and then get divorced 😬 fair play to her being unwell abs being unable to work but no idea how she affords it either!

Admire the despicable three saying they won’t be back to Florida potentially this year due to pricing. Loved their travel vlog

Anyone watch the Knightsrider (pretty sure that's what they're called.) We've just started their latest series from November. I quite like them, a little bit dull, draggy and moany. Remind me quite alot of That UK Disney Couple haha.

Anyone watch the Knightsrider (pretty sure that's what they're called.) We've just started their latest series from November. I quite like them, a little bit dull, draggy and moany. Remind me quite alot of That UK Disney Couple haha.
Think he has a thread on here

The Dispicable Three indicating that the do not plan on returning to Disney World anytime soon really hit me. Disney is doing a fine job of screwing up their brand when the likes of TDT have had enough, but they do want to return to Universal.

The Dispicable Three indicating that the do not plan on returning to Disney World anytime soon really hit me. Disney is doing a fine job of screwing up their brand when the likes of TDT have had enough, but they do want to return to Universal.
To be fair TDT never really liked Disney and I don't think that's what they are saying. I think they were saying that prices are going through the roof and not just flights but the simple things.

I think they were saying along with the drop in service and no doubt them also feeling the pinch as we are all going to be with the energy hikes and inflation as well as what is going on over in Ukraine it may not be justifiable anymore. Not just Disney but Florida in general, wherever you go it will be a massive expense compared to a holiday in Europe.

They are not alone a few friends of mine have been back since November and all have said the parks are not enjoyable and universal was much better.

Did you see the shade madsdoesdisney threw, with her Inspirational disney loving women posts..... she was missing

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.