Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this!! I thought he must’ve been a manager of something to afford that house but maybe they’ve both just saved really well… not sure when she can start working 🤔
Me too I assumed he had a professional job, she’s classing being an influencer as “working” now 🥱🙄

Tbh if I was her I would rather get a job to meet people, must be really lonely when he’s working long shifts and she’s browsing beige home accessories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend a UK based Disney Vlogger who is not going to leave me wanting to throw things at the screen? Hoping to go to Florida in a couple of years. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone recommend a UK based Disney Vlogger who is not going to leave me wanting to throw things at the screen? Hoping to go to Florida in a couple of years. Thank you!
I’m a fan of Mr David and Mr Ian, give them a try. Might not be your cup of tea but they won’t enrage you in quite the same way as some of the Disney Dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mr. David & Mr. Ian
Cheers Ears
So Helena & Martyn (just turn off from the giggle)
Hannah Ricketts
The Despicable Three for Universal more than Disney
Adam Hattan (He is a snake but is entertaining and informative)
aclaireytale - Seems lovely but does seem a little dim (and getting worse) and once you see the two finger point, when she remembers, you can't unsee it!

One couples adventures were quite good to watch
Yeah quite like them as they aren't afraid of saying when something is a bit crap. Quite like Wizards and Walt and GazandSarah15, they are all very similar to each other, quite alternative and rough around the edges, but much prefer that to the typical Instagram fakers. The vlogs are all a bit samey but most Disney vlogs are and they are good to have on in the background.

Started Great British Mickey Waffle and they seem a bit dull but fairly inoffensive (so far). Their travel day vlog showed them leaving their airport hotel room, walking to the lift, going down in the lift then checking out. I’m not sure there is any need for that kind of detail but hey ho, I still sat there and watched it.

I will still never for the life of me understand why young people like them who have zero idea where they will be financially in 2 years let alone 10 years buy into DVC, but there you go

Reactions: 7
I will still never for the life of me understand why young people like them who have zero idea where they will be financially in 2 years let alone 10 years buy into DVC, but there you go
It's a ridiculous investment, I've seen people buy it ahead of getting a mortgage.

Reactions: 1
It may have been slightly tongue in cheek 🙄
Ahhh.. I was going through the threads to understand what the deal is with them. Thought it was so odd then being mentioned and just seen they were on here promoting themselves.

im currently off sick and trying to find some nice uk people to watch. So many random and old vlogs come up on youtube

That's the second time someone's brought them up suspiciously.. I think they've realised this thread is a good marketing opportunity so keep coming on with different accounts 🕵️‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.