Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend a UK based Disney Vlogger who is not going to leave me wanting to throw things at the screen? Hoping to go to Florida in a couple of years. Thank you!
So we stalked and watched loads of Disney uk Vloggers during lockdown as we are hoping to go back next year or the year after

My personal favourite were Jade Billington but I doubt she’ll make more after the split from her husband but her old ones are good watches we liked:
- spoonful of sugar
- Charlotte ruff was ok b
- Hannah Ricketts
- We liked Disney in Detail
- my other half loved Krispy S’mores (I hated them lol)
- The despicable 3 were good, I found their son a bit annoying though
- Kimberlys journey has just been and she is posting her trip on YT, I’ve always followed her on Instagram, the first vlog was an ok watch but that was only travel day not seen the others yet.

Reactions: 4
£600?! How much are those bags actually worth? I’d be interested in seeing the comments on the post.

Danny Dalimores latest slog didn't disappoint!
'Rockin around the roller coaster'
And
'Whynindem" (wyndam) have made a strong come back!
Along with his cat throwing up 🐱🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do enjoy a good Danny hate watch, the amount of things he gets blatantly wrong are amazing.

• Haha
Mr David and Mr Ian, Cheers Ears, Spoonfullofsugar, The Despicable 3, L&R Dreaming, Will and Lelly, Karen Bee, Hannah Ricketts and Knightsrider, all hard working, genuine and easy to watch (y)
Thanks for mentioning Hannah Ricketts. I am currently 4 hours into her 2019 trip and also watched a random Christmas vlog. Her vlogs are brilliant! She shows the right amount of things, but gets on with the video. How is she so wealthy?
I tried mr David and Ian, nice but the videos aren’t too thrilling. Will try Will and Lelly later for sure they seem fun

Im sofa bound while I fight my bug, will no doubt work my way through all of them! Thanks tor the suggestions

Thanks for mentioning Hannah Ricketts. I am currently 4 hours into her 2019 trip and also watched a random Christmas vlog. Her vlogs are brilliant! She shows the right amount of things, but gets on with the video. How is she so wealthy?
I tried mr David and Ian, nice but the videos aren’t too thrilling. Will try Will and Lelly later for sure they seem fun

Im sofa bound while I fight my bug, will no doubt work my way through all of them! Thanks tor the suggestions
She works for Disney.

£600?! How much are those bags actually worth? I’d be interested in seeing the comments on the post.
No comments on it! They do sell around that price though, they are a lot of peoples holy grail of bags. Lately they have been selling for more around £400-£500 🙈

honestly, it’s nuts, I spent £150 on one a year ago and I still feel guilty about it now…. She has tit loads that are in the £400ish price range and keeps buying more….

Reactions: 1
Ok thanks! I know you can get up to 20% off rooms if you work in the uk as my bro get it. Not much off really! But I swear she says she works for a retailer on this trip.
I'm not sure that she's been to Disney yet while working for them. She used to work for River Island in the same sort of role I think.

I really like her vlogs, and her. She isn't stuck up and makes vlogs about expensive shopping interesting

Reactions: 1
Ok thanks! I know you can get up to 20% off rooms if you work in the uk as my bro get it. Not much off really! But I swear she says she works for a retailer on this trip.
I don't think she works for disney.... she has her own thread here and I think people with more knowledge have explained her job a bit better in her own thread

whatever job she has , it can't be good enough to make her THAT wealthy so she clearly has either rich parents or inheritance or something else to help too

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure that she's been to Disney yet while working for them. She used to work for River Island in the same sort of role I think.

I really like her vlogs, and her. She isn't stuck up and makes vlogs about expensive shopping interesting
Yeah she’s very likeable, just very normal and not playing up. I feel like I’m on hols with her which is lovely. It’s a nice difference as most of these disney lot seem to be absolute weirdos and not the brightest

It was a joke, please dont they suck XD
Too late AND IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT

Aren’t they dreadful? Who are they making these vlogs for? Sitting at home, face to camera, describing a meal they had weeks before instead of just showing the bloody thing.

• Haha
Too late AND IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT

Aren’t they dreadful? Who are they making these vlogs for? Sitting at home, face to camera, describing a meal they had weeks before instead of just showing the bloody thing.
They did it to jump on the bandwagon. They have a podcast/live show thing they do which isnt too awful but using that platform for their boring vlogs was a mistake I think cause its now associated.... haha

They did it to jump on the bandwagon. They have a podcast/live show thing they do which isnt too awful but using that platform for their boring vlogs was a mistake I think cause its now associated.... haha
I am sure that they are lovely people but the word dull doesn't do their vlogs justice.

• Haha
I don't think she works for disney.... she has her own thread here and I think people with more knowledge have explained her job a bit better in her own thread

whatever job she has , it can't be good enough to make her THAT wealthy so she clearly has either rich parents or inheritance or something else to help too
Can you post a link to her thread? I like her, I want some more tea ☕ on her 😂

Yep head on over there to read about how she works for Disney, in licensing 🤨 as mentioned above. Oh and she probably doesn't pay rent. 🤷‍♀️ Groundbreaking info.

If you want some tea get yourself to the Knappily Ever After thread, they've gone and done a Yaz and Ash and made their 12k following insta profile private out of nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.