Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually got the impression you do all the DAS stuff before you arrive , save you precious time in a que & weed out any dodgy ones before they arrive, I can’t imagine it’s great to have that burden hanging over you of having to sort out your passes on day one x
You go to Guest Relations in a park, say you need a DAS pass, they ask a couple of questions, then it’s added to your ticket/magic band for you and your party for the duration of your stay. So it’s an add on to your account, rather than a separate ticket.

Takes 10 mins tops, we usually sort it on our first morning

Reactions: 1
Takes 10 mins tops, we usually sort it on our first morning
[/QUOTE]
Oh no, sorry I mean I’m sure I read somewhere that the new way of doing the pass was before you go , to reduce the waiting at the window x

Sams_Disney_Life

Does anyone follow her videos/instagram!?

I honestly cannot understand this women.

- She doesn't work.
- Is constantly moving from rented home to rented home every few months.
- Has over £10k-£15k in Loungefly bags and recently added another £500 on to her collection.
- Was making loads of videos out going on the Disney Cruise but then randomly isn't going anymore??
- Has trips to both DLP and WDW booked.
- She is constantly (daily) going on shopping sprees. It's honestly an addiction.

but recently made a separate 'budgeting' YouTube channel?

It just doesn't make any sense? She's currently at Butlins on holiday and I just cannot make sense of how an earth it all makes sense? Somethings not adding up with her.
That woman honestly drives me nuts in all possible ways. She advertises her vlogs on the Loungefly and ears groups on FB, can’t use a spell check, they must seriously be in a massive world of debt, there’s just no way someone in her position can afford all of that realistically. I suspect it’s like the MLM huns doing the whole “look at my great life and all I can afford because I aM mY oWn BoSs…” Yet the debt collectors are knocking on the door behind the scenes! But yeah, Sam gives very incorrect and mostly outdated information, most of her exclusive announcements are old news 🤷‍♀️
Suspect her man is a dealer if they honestly have that cash to spend

Reactions: 3
That woman honestly drives me nuts in all possible ways. She advertises her vlogs on the Loungefly and ears groups on FB, can’t use a spell check, they must seriously be in a massive world of debt, there’s just no way someone in her position can afford all of that realistically. I suspect it’s like the MLM huns doing the whole “look at my great life and all I can afford because I aM mY oWn BoSs…” Yet the debt collectors are knocking on the door behind the scenes! But yeah, Sam gives very incorrect and mostly outdated information, most of her exclusive announcements are old news 🤷‍♀️
Suspect her man is a dealer if they honestly have that cash to spend
I honestly think something dodgy is going on.

She doesn't work, he doesn't have a CEO job or anything major and yet she spends at time, thousands on Loungefly and Disney PER MONTH. I mean, she literally pays £1,000's for a single Loungefly.

She is proper common as much as well, wears the most random of wigs which are often falling off and doesn't make any sense.

She then made a budget channel about 'saving to buy a house' and said how she saved £5k in a month or so, I'm like nah, something isn't adding up here.

• Wow
I honestly think something dodgy is going on.

She doesn't work, he doesn't have a CEO job or anything major and yet she spends at time, thousands on Loungefly and Disney PER MONTH. I mean, she literally pays £1,000's for a single Loungefly.

She is proper common as much as well, wears the most random of wigs which are often falling off and doesn't make any sense.

She then made a budget channel about 'saving to buy a house' and said how she saved £5k in a month or so, I'm like nah, something isn't adding up here.
I know yeah, she sold the little mermaid bag (the bloody expensive one) then missed it so bought another one?! That sketch princess she bought recently….wtf, I didn’t want him her vid or know what she paid for it but that one must be a flamin fortune, I know folks that’s been trying to get that one for AGES.
She seems to go ahead and buy things for content, it’s nuts.
How can they be saving for anything when she spends that amount? I agree it’s very odd and suspicious but like I say, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are seriously in debt.
My money is on him being a drug lord!

is Paul savage back on social media
Not that I know of…. Apart from his FB which is pretty private really

I know yeah, she sold the little mermaid bag (the bloody expensive one) then missed it so bought another one?! That sketch princess she bought recently….wtf, I didn’t want him her vid or know what she paid for it but that one must be a flamin fortune, I know folks that’s been trying to get that one for AGES.
She seems to go ahead and buy things for content, it’s nuts.
How can they be saving for anything when she spends that amount? I agree it’s very odd and suspicious but like I say, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are seriously in debt.
My money is on him being a drug lord!

Not that I know of…. Apart from his FB which is pretty private really
Yeah she just announced they are moving AGAIN (they moved house less than a year ago) but didn’t mention they had bought a house so it’s all a bit weird!!

Drug lord or a dodgy cash in hand builder!!!!!

I know for a fact a couple of her bags she bought were around £800 EACH and she bought them within days of each other.

and I think she messages people and offers them OVER the asking price as she gets every single one and I know loads of people are always waiting for the same bag.

And yet, she wears river island and primark clothes and can’t drive so gets the bus? You’d think with her budget she’d be living in designer and driving a bloody Porsche! I know some might say well she saves money that way but she takes everything to the extreme! She’s got twins so buys two of everything.Her Christmas shopping video was absolutely INSANE. But honestly spends money daily likes it’s going out of fashion.

yet nothing adds up.

cruise got cancelled but didn’t rebook?

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong loungefly bags are amazing and really nice but i’d never ever pay over £100 for one nevermind £800+

Reactions: 7
Yeah she just announced they are moving AGAIN (they moved house less than a year ago) but didn’t mention they had bought a house so it’s all a bit weird!!

Drug lord or a dodgy cash in hand builder!!!!!

I know for a fact a couple of her bags she bought were around £800 EACH and she bought them within days of each other.

and I think she messages people and offers them OVER the asking price as she gets every single one and I know loads of people are always waiting for the same bag.

And yet, she wears river island and primark clothes and can’t drive so gets the bus? You’d think with her budget she’d be living in designer and driving a bloody Porsche! I know some might say well she saves money that way but she takes everything to the extreme! She’s got twins so buys two of everything.Her Christmas shopping video was absolutely INSANE. But honestly spends money daily likes it’s going out of fashion.

yet nothing adds up.

cruise got cancelled but didn’t rebook?
True, I can’t see her lasting on YouTube to be honest, she’s nothing new and for what she does there are a hundred odd folks already who do it better 🤷‍♀️
I did initially like that she didn’t have any ads or anything, found that refreshing but if your content is crap what does it matter? She’s basically BUYING her content and it’s still crap! I did see her at Alton Towers last month but I never realised who it was until I had already left… she didn’t have a Loungefly or daft wig with her, that’s maybe why 😂.

Don’t get me wrong loungefly bags are amazing and really nice but i’d never ever pay over £100 for one nevermind £800+
I’ll be honest, I paid £150 for one of mine but that was a one off! I felt guilty as hell afterwards but it was a treat for myself which I don’t often do

Last edited:
I don’t think she has ads though as she’s not monetised. I think it’s another bought subs situation as I’m sure I watched one of her vids where she said she still needed 4K watch hours

The subs also don’t tally with views

Reactions: 4
This is what I mean, people are so desperate to be part of this 'Disney community' that it's getting worse and worse!

The thing is, she really takes the biscuit because of the amount of packages she gets, she has shown her address to the world I don't know how many times. She's got young bloody kids, I don't know what people are bloody thinking when they show things online?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ll be honest, I paid £150 for one of mine but that was a one off! I felt guilty as hell afterwards but it was a treat for myself which I don’t often do
Yeah £150 isn’t too bad especially if it’s one you really want! We always deserve to treat ourselves 🥰 but Sam goes way past treating herself 🤣

Has anyone watched TravellingTragical’s latest vlog? The last clip where they’re sat on the bed in their hotel looked very odd. Something seemed a bit off to be and Emily looked like she wanted to cry! Definitely starting to get bad vibes about him

Has anyone watched TravellingTragical’s latest vlog? The last clip where they’re sat on the bed in their hotel looked very odd. Something seemed a bit off to be and Emily looked like she wanted to cry! Definitely starting to get bad vibes about him
Just skipped to the end to see, but I totally agree, I know she rarely does speak but she was only answering short like as if she said anymore she would burst into tears if u get me?
I get in most couples theres always one more in control/talking more, but she’s never loosened up on camera after vlogging for so long so I wonder if it is totally forced on her? He is the one with the degree for camera studies or something along those lines! Also he is desperate to be youtube famous

Oh God don't get me started on Sam's Disney Life. Every other bleeping day she was posting videos into cruise groups; Plus Size outfit ideas, cruise haul, fashion ideas for staycation cruise, what we know about the staycation cruise, epic trip announcement.....Only to not even go on the bleeping cruise! And even after she'd done an entire video about how they weren't going on the cruise, she was still posting videos into the cruise groups! Sick of seeing her bleeping face tbh!

• Haha
0123BBCE-80B6-4A42-B3F5-0885DB70FAAC.png

I see that “magically Natalie” has changed her username AGAIN. I don’t know why she changes it so often.
Also - stop buying Disney things and buy some decent curtains so your very young children don’t need to wear eye masks! That can’t be that safe is it?!

View attachment 724981
I see that “magically Natalie” has changed her username AGAIN. I don’t know why she changes it so often.
Also - stop buying Disney things and buy some decent curtains so your very young children don’t need to wear eye masks! That can’t be that safe is it?!
I think she reads here, sees her name comes up and changes it again!!!!

5 kids in a 2 bedroom flat but yet going a bleeping Disney cruise!!!!! PRIORITIES!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.