Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is vlogmas a Disney vlogger thing? It's only those sorts of vloggers I see do it

Speaking of Krispy Smore, I really can't put my finger on why I found them so icky to watch. I liked them, thought they had good information and were nice but they just made me feel a bit grossed out.
Probably because they look like they never ever wash - and he always eats with his mouth open 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
but I don't know where it started.
I thought vlogmas and the whole October vlogfest thing was only because the last months of the year youtube advertisers raise their pay for ads so the creators know that to get more money they need to post any type of junk everyday to bring in every dollar they can. One youtuber said that once January hits monthly payouts drop considerably and don't start building again until March or April so people have learned to bust out videos at the end of the year to make up for the lack of pay at the beginning months.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Speaking of Krispy Smore, I really can't put my finger on why I found them so icky to watch. I liked them, thought they had good information and were nice but they just made me feel a bit grossed out.
I always think they look a bit like they only shower once a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can't imagine Krispy Smore ever washing their clothing. I remember them packing for California with like the worlds smallest suitcase and wondering how they were going to have clean clothing. Grim.

Disney Vloggers and their new cringe insta reels are a new levels of grim also.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vlogmas was started because it’s a naturally high advert time, as every advertiser is trying to get their product seen either through #ad paid promotions / product reviews or through the actual views. Add onto that affiliate links, and people generally being home more earlier in the month as they save for Christmas and you can see how it’s a lucrative time.

Post-Christmas the viewership is there but advertisers aren’t running as many adverts.

I agree though, I love Disney but I don’t get the whole “omg this is just like Epcot” or whatever vibe. It’s a bleeping toilet not a mystical sign of Disney! Bleach isn’t exclusive to WDW!

And don’t get me started on Brummymummyof2 and her being a so called Disney fan! She’s a bleep.

Reactions: 5
I know Krispy Smore seemed to do California on a budget but I couldn’t go travelling that far with only hand luggage 🙈 they could have at least paid for one suitcase and shared it! Not sure if that’s just me since I always overpack 🤣

Reactions: 4
I know Krispy Smore seemed to do California on a budget but I couldn’t go travelling that far with only hand luggage 🙈 they could have at least paid for one suitcase and shared it! Not sure if that’s just me since I always overpack 🤣
Haha! I know right!

:ROFLMAO:

Oh god can you imagine how many of these Disney Vloggers are going to be doing Disney cruise videos!

So many of you recommended Hannah Rickets so I subscribed to her a few days ago to watch cruise Vlogs, but she’s literally premiering all her videos from the Disney cruise! That’s definitely one of my pet peeves as it’s obvious it’s to get more views and I just don’t get the point of them from an audience point of view , just makes them annoying to watch as if you don’t start watching the MINUTE it premiers you have to wait for the video to end before you can play back! But it brings in more quick views in for the vlogger !

Reactions: 5
Yeah I hate premiering too as you have to wait until its over if you miss by a minute. The only thing about her channel I don't like. She doesn't always do it but it is quite frequent

I really could not give a crap about the U.K. Disney cruises seems such a waste of money for a third of the real experience. I’ll wait until the proper cruises come back thanks.

Reactions: 16
I really could not give a crap about the U.K. Disney cruises seems such a waste of money for a third of the real experience. I’ll wait until the proper cruises come back thanks.
I used to think that but tbh watching hannah ricketts vlog, especially the last one in animators pallate, I felt like id do anything for a bit of that right now even if it was going no where lol.

I used to think that but tbh watching hannah ricketts vlog, especially the last one in animators pallate, I felt like id do anything for a bit of that right now even if it was going no where lol.
I'm with you on this one! Friends have paid the full whack for one and I poo pooed it (not to them, I'm not that rude) but I would have had a blast on that cruise, If I had money to burn 🤣🤣

• Heart
Aclaireytales first vlog is up. Basically just traveling down and time in Southampton but there are some interesting bits of info I'm there and also from her time working on Disney cruise ship.

Reactions: 1
Here is yet another irritant.... VLOGMAS

Day upon day of mundane crap and mainly opening advent calendars.

They usually have like 6 each because they have nothing else worth sharing.
oh god yeah, daily vlogs of opening their 8 advent calendars! Paul knobhead tukdc did that then the following year seeshauneat did it Because the guy hasn’t got a creative bone in his big body. Now it just seems the done thing For vlogmas. utterly repulsive

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.