Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what’s really bugging me? Kirstles (sp!?) was so angry about needing to be double vaxxed for the cruise and went on so many rants about how unfair it was. Yet is more than happy to flog cruise line items on her shop to the very people she was pissed off we’re going!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Long intros are annoying too
ashley and Emma (I think its them?) have an intro that is over a minute. wtf. I have never made it past the intro, i click on a video forgetting that its that long and then remember and close it 😂

aclaireytale has gone on a cruise, she is a genuine Disney fan and seems lovely.

also emma spears (used to be spectromagical) - she posts lots of non disney videos at the moment but she's got some good Florida series and shows lots of nonDisney places. Definately a genuine fan like aclairetale and Charlotte.

I've never watched Hannah rickets but might give her cruise series a watch.

Reactions: 4
I'm not a fan of mini trailers/intros of a vlog 'series' on each episode.

I generally like aclaireytale and she seems lovely so don't want to be mean about her, but a trailer?? really? I find that frankly quite weird

Ashley and Emma, I just can't get into their vlogs, he seems too eager to get views and she is moody as tit all the time!

Reactions: 3
I generally like aclaireytale and she seems lovely so don't want to be mean about her, but a trailer?? really? I find that frankly quite weird
I wonder how she got on a test cruise. She used to work for the Disney store but I’m sure she doesn’t anymore. Maybe through a cast member friend!

Reactions: 2
I like her but do agree on this, I don't get the trailer thing either. She's not the only one to do it but I wish people wouldn't. Its a little arrogant to think people care enough they need a trailer like a Hollywood blockbuster

Reactions: 8
Ashley and Emma, I just can't get into their vlogs, he seems too eager to get views and she is moody as tit all the time!
Just put on their 2019 travel day as I hadn’t heard of them before and 1 min in and she’s already moaning about how she didn’t feel well so couldn’t sleep and went on for 20 secs 🙄 talk about putting a bummer on the excitement of a travel day!

I don’t understand them because whenever they’re in Florida, which is apparently their favourite place in the world, she’s still moody! She even had the audacity to moan about a cast member not smiling when she never smiles herself 😂

• Haha
Some brilliant recommendations and opinions here!

SND spring to mind when thinking of non-genuine vloggers. Anything they do Is purely for content and not enjoyment.

L&R are genuine but so bloody boring! Charlotte Ruff is a genuine fan but she really is unbearable to watch. She thinks she’s above everyone. not a fan of Emma Spears, she gives off a similar vibe to Charlotte to me. especially on twitter. She thinks she knows best and moans about her videos not having many views.

cant stand vloggers who constantly focus on numbers (Emma/Kershaws)
vloggers who talk over each other.
shaky camera work.
dodgy sound - intro music loud and voices quiet, or background music being louder than what being said.
long intros in general.
vloggers who vlog each other vlogging, then they all release identical Rubbish videos!!! seeshauneat is the WORST for this as he can’t do anything without meeting other people.
same rides shown over and over. almost every Ellie steadman video in DLP has a long ass clip of her screaming on big thunder mountain. if I’ve seen it once I’ve seen it a thousand times.

Love despicable 3 and mr David mr Ian.

Anyone who reads the lodge guys threads know my opinion of 2 of the biggest parasites on YouTube. Fleecing their “friends” on Patreon to find their lifestyle.

Other than them Disney in Detail really annoys me, pre Covid she’d be over in Orlando 3 or 4 times a year. 4 or 5 different hotels per trip, all for the views. I couldn’t be arsed with the constant checking in and out. It’s no wonder she’s always tired and sleeping in and running late for her plans.
She never seems to go on rides, spends all her time finding a coffee or heading to hotels to chill on the massage chairs. It just seems like it’s all about capturing as many Instagram photos for her, I’ve never seen a woman out on as much makeup in the Florida heat.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed SeeShauneats latests insta stories about if you’re his friend it doesn’t matter what you look like?

He’s very contradictory considering the people he used to cling to don’t even sniff at him anymore - I mean what happened to his best man?

SeeShaunNeedy

Reactions: 1
Charlotte Ruff is a genuine fan but she really is unbearable to watch. She thinks she’s above everyone. not a fan of Emma Spears, she gives off a similar vibe to Charlotte to me. especially on twitter. She thinks she knows best and moans about her videos not having many views.
Yes! I didn’t realise til you said it, but totally agree with Charlotte and Emma being similar! I tried to watch Emmas vlogs but I got bored after like 5/10 mins 😬🤣

Is that travelling magic they are a weird couple
I thought that at first too, but then searched Ashley&Emma on youtube and it wasn’t them that came up, was another channel!

But yeah travelling magical are weird - said before how much they annoy me🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes! I didn’t realise til you said it, but totally agree with Charlotte and Emma being similar! I tried to watch Emmas vlogs but I got bored after like 5/10 mins 😬🤣
I can’t stand Emma anymore! I used to think she was a nice enough person but the more I watched, the more of a “know it all” vibe I got from her. She’s very dull to watch IMO.

I can’t stand Emma anymore! I used to think she was a nice enough person but the more I watched, the more of a “know it all” vibe I got from her. She’s very dull to watch IMO.
I just think your going on holiday to Florida, wheres the excitement !!!

Something I’ve realised recently is that there’s more Disney vloggers I don’t like than ones I do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d like to add The O’Dell sisters to the genuine Disney fan vloggers! They don’t go often but when they do they truly love it and I love seeing their family bond, even the little squabbles between them 😂

I saw Emma Spears on a few Kels and John videos and found her unbearably annoying. Trying way too hard to be funny.

I love Kels and John‘s Disney videos. They moved down to Orlando Florida several months ago so I was looking forward to even more Disney vids but then they got a dog and seemed to just stop posting Disney vlogs. It all became dog content instead.

😂 😂 Didnt realise so many people dont like Emma. I guess she can be a bit know it all but i dont mind that.

I love Kels and John‘s Disney videos. They moved down to Orlando Florida several months ago so I was looking forward to even more Disney vids but then they got a dog and seemed to just stop posting Disney vlogs. It all became dog content instead.
hahahaha I like them but i haven't watched them in a while because the dog gets more screentime than anything else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.