Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to let this out I am Kyle from ourdisneylife so reading this thread has been entertaining and sometimes hurtful to say the least
Hello to you and Beth. I was saddened at how you were treated on your proposal day on the videos by DVC Paul. People will always have a wee chat about those online but I have a lot of respect for those like you who film their blogs of Disney. For beginners like me who haven't been before and are planning trips they are very helpful 😊

Reactions: 7
Danielle is leaving Twitter and people are tweeting about how awful This website is. I’d be offended but I cant value the opinion of people who think the Saturday group are anything other than horrible self obsessed loathesome people.

Reactions: 4
Danielle is leaving Twitter and people are tweeting about how awful This website is. I’d be offended but I cant value the opinion of people who think the Saturday group are anything other than horrible self obsessed loathesome people.
Haha really?! It was just a small bit of gossip on a tiny part of the internet until herself and other “friends” got involved. There’s a small group of us posting here, once they start discussing the website on their social media far more people will see it. When will people realise this?!

SND ppl have done and said worse about other people on Twitter - you’ve only to look at shauns tweet tonight and a reply from one of them using a second account being abusive about someone with six chins that they clearly have had issues with previously.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Are they? I dont no any of the personally but they all came across well other thank paul! I liked the kershaws aswell.

Are they? I dont no any of the personally but they all came across well other thank paul! I liked the kershaws aswell.
kershaws zoe and Nathan have always been the only bearable ones but they’ve all developed huge egos since becoming part of the show.
The Kershaws are constantly posting about numbers and views On socials. He tweeted a few weeks ago about spending 4 hours editing a 8 second clip - it’s not that serious!
zoe is nice enough but I think they’re having a negative influence on her.
nathan is just desperate to fit in and being part of this group has made him cocky rather than confident.
the others have always given me the creeps.
paul is overbearing and tries to cover up his abusive behaviour by pretending its a joke
dougie seriously needs professional input, I think hes got multiple personalities. Certainly has multiple social media accounts to abuse people while hiding.
Shaun thinks he’s funny but is offensive.

they just treat people like shite and are working their way around YouTube to find their next best friend to gain views.

Reactions: 1
kershaws zoe and Nathan have always been the only bearable ones but they’ve all developed huge egos since becoming part of the show.
The Kershaws are constantly posting about numbers and views On socials. He tweeted a few weeks ago about spending 4 hours editing a 8 second clip - it’s not that serious!
zoe is nice enough but I think they’re having a negative influence on her.
nathan is just desperate to fit in and being part of this group has made him cocky rather than confident.
the others have always given me the creeps.
paul is overbearing and tries to cover up his abusive behaviour by pretending its a joke
dougie seriously needs professional input, I think hes got multiple personalities. Certainly has multiple social media accounts to abuse people while hiding.
Shaun thinks he’s funny but is offensive.

they just treat people like shite and are working their way around YouTube to find their next best friend to gain views.
But yet they love to portray the ‘holier than thou’ act regarding tattle 🙄

Just saw the ‘6 chinned’ comment! And they think tattle is mean……. OK!
Kershaws are desperate for numbers! They used to always be commenting on despicable 3s lives! They must have jumped at the chance for SND!!!
if they dont want discussing dont put your life on the internet! I dont understand!?

Well the last few days have been box office!!!

Whilst I have been critical of Cheryl's posts on instagram, what has been discussed over the past few days on this thread is not ok!! It's clear this has now affected someones mental health which could lead to further issues for this person.

Secondly, whilst some of us may not particularly enjoy SND, its our own choice on whether we watch it or not. If you don't like it, no one is forcing anyone to watch it. Frankly speaking, they seem harmless and don't forget they were doing a show for the viewers enjoyments. No one was being paid. Everyone can be critical of a show on BBC as we pay a licence fee for it. But a free youtube video where its your own choice to watch it, im not so sure it requires this much scrutiny.

Lastly, if people don't like SND which it seems clear they don't, why are they so interested in their personal lives? If i meet someone in the street I don't like, I don't afterwards go away and think about this person non stop as that would just be weird.

Anyway thats my two cents.

Ps. Cheryl as I know you or someone close reads this, better days are ahead. To the person who outed all the personal information, what a complete fuckwit you are.

Reactions: 8
If an influencer publishes parts of their life I understand why people have the right to discuss it. If they publish a vlog about their holiday go ahead, discuss it. However I think it’s really appalling that someone has come on and given information about their private lives that they clearly haven’t wished to divulge.
This is really crappy behaviour from someone who knows the couple personally.
This 👆🏼 Discuss what they post but publishing someone’s medical history into the public domain should have consequences. It’s pretty shameful tattle is allowing this. How low has it got to sink…

This 👆🏼 Discuss what they post but publishing someone’s medical history into the public domain should be considered against the law and should have consequences. It’s pretty shameful tattle is allowing this. How low has it got to sink…
Kinda agree, but tattle is literally for gossiping about people. What some people think is too far, others might not. I dont think you should be on tattle at all if you're gonna get offended by what some people said.
Of course what was said shouldn't have been shared but on pretty much every thread there is news that has come out about people- that I doubt these vloggers are happy with!

Kinda agree, but tattle is literally for gossiping about people. What some people think is too far, others might not. I dont think you should be on tattle at all if you're gonna get offended by what some people said.
Of course what was said shouldn't have been shared but on pretty much every thread there is news that has come out about people- that I doubt these vloggers are happy with!
I agree with this, however sharing information regarding the termination was definitely out of order - the way it was shared was almost as if to shame Cheryl for doing so (if true) and felt like it was suggesting it was the main cause of the relationship breakdown 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I just saw Cheryl’s insta and realised something awful had gone down on this thread. What an appalling thing to disclose about someone.

Reactions: 7
Wow, this is a new low…. That had to be Paul or the new bit of stuff. Who would do that and think it’s OK?

Me thinks there will be trouble in paradise now…. IF that was Paul’s new girlfriend then I hope he put a stop to that relationship before it went any further, you cannot let someone do that to someone you spent all those years with, that is unforgivable.

Poor bloody Cheryl though, she was really trying to keep up appearances and just get on with things, she didn’t deserve that.

Think it’s time for some new friends

Reactions: 9
Looks like all the Saturday discussions have been removed from YouTube. They were up yesterday

• Wow
Wow, this is a new low…. That had to be Paul or the new bit of stuff. Who would do that and think it’s OK?

Me thinks there will be trouble in paradise now…. IF that was Paul’s new girlfriend then I hope he put a stop to that relationship before it went any further, you cannot let someone do that to someone you spent all those years with, that is unforgivable.

Poor bloody Cheryl though, she was really trying to keep up appearances and just get on with things, she didn’t deserve that.

Think it’s time for some new friends
Reading back, Figmentfan did sound a little like Paul. He used to use "ladies and gentlemen" quite often and a few other bits stand out. But who knows!
It's Cheryl I feel for right now. I just hope this doesn't knock her back too much.

Reactions: 3
I hope Cheryl knows even though this is gossip site, that most of us genuinely hope she is okay. No one deserves personal information like that to be shared, especially by people you obviously know! I know this is a gossip site but when things like that are shared it’s just too far and not right.

Reading back, Figmentfan did sound a little like Paul. He used to use "ladies and gentlemen" quite often and a few other bits stand out. But who knows!
It's Cheryl I feel for right now. I just hope this doesn't knock her back too much.
God how pathetic if it is him. Hiding away. I was loving how confident she had been on Instagram. It’s a shame to see her taking a break.

Thing is it could be Paul or could be some dude in Cambodia for all we know! Unless either of them say things publically to confirm it 1) it’s private and 2) it’s not necessarily true. Either way what an utterly nasty, disgusting thing to do and hope they get what’s inevitably coming to them.

Cheryl if you’re reading. Hope you’re ok - you’re better than all of this. Don’t let it set you back. You’ve come across as a strong independent, confident woman on Insta these last few weeks. Don’t let the trolls disrupt you.

Reactions: 5
I hope Cheryl knows even though this is gossip site, that most of us genuinely hope she is okay. No one deserves personal information like that to be shared, especially by people you obviously know! I know this is a gossip site but when things like that are shared it’s just too far and not right.
That’s just it, we are viewed as the trolls but even we know that was a really crappy things to do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.