Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for cheryl she seems so nice and good hearted! Paul always came across as a d&?k they did a q&a video and someone asked if paul was controlling :ROFLMAO: lets just say it went down like a lead balloon!
I always wondered what happened when they went away with kyle and beth!
not suprised it is danielle one bit she was gagging for it on SND it was embarrasing!
I thought nathan was seeing wannabemouseketeer shes another one who thinks she comes over so harmless but is really rude!

Reactions: 2
By cheryls stories on insta it looks like she has read here, I feel so much for her 💔
I’ve seen her story with the quote “stop online abuse”…I’m not sure anything said on here is abuse 🧐 I know it must be awful reading what people are gossiping about you but I guess that’s what happens when you put yourself out there 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as for asking Tattle to contact her, what would/could they do?

I’ve seen her story with the quote “stop online abuse”…I’m not sure anything said on here is abuse 🧐 I know it must be awful reading what people are gossiping about you but I guess that’s what happens when you put yourself out there 🤷🏻‍♀️ And as for asking Tattle to contact her, what would/could they do?
might be down to the accusation of terminating a pregnancy basically "just because she felt like it" - that's a pretty horrible thing to say - depending on how she frames the situation or her actual life experience - it can be mentally abusive to read something like that?

Reactions: 3
The person who came on here and said what they said as a "friend", that is abuse, but most of what is discussed here is not and they have spoilt the spirit of this thread . I hope they understand the implications of what they have done for the people involved and I hope Cheryl figures out who it was, for her own good.

You are SO much better off without these people in your life Cheryl. Do not let them win. We are rooting for you.

Also, don't direct people here from your stories, that won't help.

Reactions: 10
Seeing things been said I know quite a bit about them both! Mixed stories and ropey information

Reactions: 1
I think it’s appalling that she has been vilified this way.
I think it says more about Paul than it does about Cheryl though. He is a nasty little man And I wouldn’t want to raise a child with him Either. For his wife to terminate a baby they were trying for just shows there are underlying problems - likely to Be his emotional/mental abuse And controlling behaviour.
I really feel for the girl, i hope she’s ok

Reactions: 5
I think it says more about Paul than it does about Cheryl though. He is a nasty little man And I wouldn’t want to raise a child with him Either. For his wife to terminate a baby they were trying for just shows there are underlying problems - likely to Be his emotional/mental abuse And controlling behaviour.
Thats just it though. This could be any nutter posting this stuff maliciously and you suck it all up. It’s probably not true and if that’s the case a lot that’s been said here is libellous.

This hits the nail on the head!

Thats just it though. This could be any nutter posting this stuff maliciously and you suck it all up. It’s probably not true and if that’s the case a lot that’s been said here is libellous.
I know they were going to start trying for a baby and they wanted to get one last big Disney trip in before it happened.
Ive already stated we have mutual friends and i Know a lot of what’s been said is the truth so the rest just fills in the missing gaps

I know they were going to start trying for a baby and they wanted to get one last big Disney trip in before it happened.
Ive already stated we have mutual friends and i Know a lot of what’s been said is the truth so the rest just fills in the missing gaps
If that’s the case why would they purchase DVC? That doesn’t sound like one last big Disney trip….

If that’s the case why would they purchase DVC? That doesn’t sound like one last big Disney trip….
They didn't intend on it going as it has and they was thinking about starting a family but I beleive pauls actions showed what his intentions was

Just to let this out I am Kyle from ourdisneylife so reading this thread has been entertaining and sometimes hurtful to say the least

Reactions: 4
If an influencer publishes parts of their life I understand why people have the right to discuss it. If they publish a vlog about their holiday go ahead, discuss it. However I think it’s really appalling that someone has come on and given information about their private lives that they clearly haven’t wished to divulge.
This is really crappy behaviour from someone who knows the couple personally.

• Heart
I'm quite amazed that such minor barely known disney vloggers have generated so many posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to let this out I am Kyle from ourdisneylife so reading this thread has been entertaining and sometimes hurtful to say the least
[/QUO Tthankou Kyle
so so very sad poor Cheryl , don't go away darling just take sometime and breathe , gutted for you

Thank you for your honesty! So many others hide.
I have questions and I don't expect you to answer them if you don't want to!
I would just really like to know what happened and how you felt on the day you proposed to Beth with how Paul behaved and why did you eventually fall out with them?

The person who came on here and said what they said as a "friend", that is abuse, but most of what is discussed here is not and they have spoilt the spirit of this thread . I hope they understand the implications of what they have done for the people involved and I hope Cheryl figures out who it was, for her own good.

You are SO much better off without these people in your life Cheryl. Do not let them win. We are rooting for you.

Also, don't direct people here from your stories, that won't help.
Yep, that’s true! It’s just a shame when the majority of the posts on here have been in support of Cheryl. Then a so-called “friend” reveals intimate information like that 😣 true or not, that should not have been posted 👎🏼

might be down to the accusation of terminating a pregnancy basically "just because she felt like it" - that's a pretty horrible thing to say - depending on how she frames the situation or her actual life experience - it can be mentally abusive to read something like that?
I guess when you put it like that - don’t get me wrong I’m not saying there hasn’t been questionable information shared but I guess I was just reading “abuse” as more direct (rather than the fact she’s had to come looking for it) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m not condoning what has been said in any way, btw!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.