Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it bother anyone else when apparently spontaneous vloggers have a shot of the vlogger(s) walking where it is obvious the camera had to be set up, and staged to looked not set up? Am I just noticing this type of thing more, or is it becoming more common?

Hahaha yes! It’s so weird? Like i’m sorry i’m not watching a film 😂 travelling magical done shots like that and it was embarrassing and I cringed so bad

Reactions: 2
Emily Enchanted is just so, so extra in all the wrong ways.
Watched a little bit of her last video where she talks about coming back together with old friends, or the concepts of people being the right ones but you just meet them at the wrong time. That's a fair point, but in her case it was like a vague excuse as to why none of her former roommates and bunches of other friends cut her out of their lives.

I actually saw Krispy Smores in Hollywood Studios when I went a few years ago (think it was 2017).

They both looked like they needed delousing tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is why I love despicable 3 and spoonful of sugar! They don't do any of those annoying posed stuff. It's just them videoing their hols!!!

Reactions: 9
This is why I love despicable 3 and spoonful of sugar! They don't do any of those annoying posed stuff. It's just them videoing their hols!!!
Yes, love them both. Also a big fan of Will and Lelly. They both seem like 2 honestly good people who are really sweet.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else ever considered giving vlogging a go?

Sometimes I watch these disney vloggers and I think, I really could do better than that. But at same time not sure I really want to talk to camera all holiday

Reactions: 6

Sometimes I watch these disney vloggers and I think, I really could do better than that. But at same time not sure I really want to talk to camera all holiday
Yes - back in 2017 when we started going to Universal. We thought it would be fun to do. We brought all of the gear with us (cameras, memory cards, go-pro). Tried vlogging for about 15 minutes at the airport waiting for our flight - realized it was going to be a pain to do, and decided against it LOL!!

Plus - websites like this would COMPLETELY turn me off of vlogging!!

• Haha

I love watching the videos but I wouldnt want my holidays to become anything more than a break. Its nice to switch off from everything. I'm glad people do the blogs though as I've learnt a lot from them.

Same as what's just been mentioned. I like it when people are just filming a trip instead of setting up shots to walk away from camera knowing full well they run back to pick it up 😂

Yes - back in 2017 when we started going to Universal. We thought it would be fun to do. We brought all of the gear with us (cameras, memory cards, go-pro). Tried vlogging for about 15 minutes at the airport waiting for our flight - realized it was going to be a pain to do, and decided against it LOL!!

Plus - websites like this would COMPLETELY turn me off of vlogging!!
I get what you mean however I do notice good authentic people in all niches don't tend to get pulled up on here. crappy behaviour and attitudes however do get called out.

I think it definitely shows you what not to do on here 😂

I love watching the videos but I wouldnt want my holidays to become anything more than a break. Its nice to switch off from everything. I'm glad people do the blogs though as I've learnt a lot from them.

Same as what's just been mentioned. I like it when people are just filming a trip instead of setting up shots to walk away from camera knowing full well they run back to pick it up 😂
Yeah I think too many make it about themselves rather than the trip and place they're at

Reactions: 3
I’ve recently discovered findusinparadise on Instagram (if they haven’t been mentioned already) and they are great - couple living in Orlando and go to the parks regularly.
I did mention these on the past thread as I really enjoy their content too. 😃 Just really enjoying the everyday living in Orlando and not all Disney related too!

Watched a little bit of her last video where she talks about coming back together with old friends, or the concepts of people being the right ones but you just meet them at the wrong time. That's a fair point, but in her case it was like a vague excuse as to why none of her former roommates and bunches of other friends cut her out of their lives.
I honestly can’t handle her.

I actually saw Krispy Smores in Hollywood Studios when I went a few years ago (think it was 2017).

They both looked like they needed delousing tbh.
They seem like really sweet people and I appreciate that they both have real life jobs and travel on a budget. But yes, they always look dirty. We all get hot and sweaty in the Florida heat but they know they are in front of a camera. Just try a little to look presentable!

I haven’t been to a WDW park since summer of 2019. There were a lot of vloggers then but there seem to be even more now. Has anyone had any issues going to the parks and one of them getting in your way, talking on a ride, or messing up your experience? Just curious if this is becoming an issue for park goers.

Last edited:
I
I honestly can’t handle her.

They seem like really sweet people and I appreciate that they both have real life jobs and travel on a budget. But yes, they always look dirty. We all get hot and sweaty in the Florida heat but they know they are in front of a camera. Just try a little to look presentable!

I haven’t been to a WDW park since summer of 2019. There were a lot of vloggers then but there seem to be even more now. Has anyone had any issues going to the parks and one of them getting in your way, talking on a ride, or messing up your experience? Just curious if this is becoming an issue for park goers.
I like the smores they seem like down to earth people and do WDW on a budget which is pretty good and cover DLP! Also they could of easily sold out doing ‘reacting to our old vlogs’ videos like so many have ‘cough Disney in detail cough’ which is a thumbs up for me. I actually know a few Florida vloggers and they will always try not getting in peoples way but I’ve heard loads of story’s lol!

I really used to like KS.......until Steffy started hamming it up for the camera. As I've said before, I cringe at that thought of her stomping around a theme park store with the T-Rex mask/hat on and roaring at people while pretending to have short T-Rex arms.

That did it for me.

I did watch all of Tokyo and I did watch all of their last Disneyland trip that was cut short because they had to leave the US right at the start of all the covid "2 weeks to flatten the curve".

I

I like the smores they seem like down to earth people and do WDW on a budget which is pretty good and cover DLP! Also they could of easily sold out doing ‘reacting to our old vlogs’ videos like so many have ‘cough Disney in detail cough’ which is a thumbs up for me. I actually know a few Florida vloggers and they will always try not getting in peoples way but I’ve heard loads of story’s lol!
I'm torn on smores. I did like them but I've found steph getting more and more annoying. STOP ACTING FOR THE CAMERA!! Does my head in and its so cringe. Also stop crying at everything. I also agree that sometimes they need a tidy up

• Heart
KS literally has the worst skin I have ever seen. I mean, geesh, I know they come from the UK and aren't used to hot, humid weather. But they would have the worst acne breakouts I have ever seen. I wanted to send them Stridex pads to their PO box!!

I’m friends with someone who used to do Disney vlogs. They went to one of the big vlogger meet ups and said KS Steph was the worst one there. Always jumping in front of cameras trying to get in shot and generally being annoying!

We started watching KS when they had around 1K of subs. We found them very relatable, and unassuming. I don’t know exactly when, but I think when they were around 10K they began to get a bit “needy.” We’ve watched them off and on since then. Stephie can be a bit much. Her exercise vlogs were a bit TMI, and Chef Dave stuff was unimpressive.

I also suspect somewhere deep down it has to gull them that after Tokyo with TTT they did not get more traction. It felt like to me that trip with TTT, was at least in part, an investment for them to grow the channel and if I recall after about a 5K bump in subs things fizzled. Frankly, KS did nicer job on covering that trip than TTT. KS try really, really hard to put out a decent product much more than TTT do. I think KS can overdo it with their busy Vlog stills on YouTube, etc. They have not put out anything new on YouTube since Christmas that I am aware. I don’t know if they took a COVID break or just quit. What I noticed on their last aborted Disney trip is that Dave who had been more quiet of the two was a lot more assertive. It was a bit annoying. I am not sure what was going on with that bit. I have a torn feelings about them. I want them to be better and more popular than they are, but yet I also get why they never took off too.

I have mixed feelings about Seeyareelsoon too, but for wholly different reasons.

Reactions: 5
I thought their Tokyo vlogs were amazing! And honestly, I enjoyed most of their travel VLOGS to WDW.

Maybe Steffy acting all "look at me" was a way she thought was going to bring in more views or more subscribers, I'm not sure. And while I was extremely happy for her with her weight loss success - the workout vlogs and constant exercise/food plan videos became unenjoyable to watch, so I stuck with their trips. And yeah, Chef Dave was on a different planet altogether with his cooking.

I did notice they sort of gave up after like 3 days of VLOGMAS. I can't really blame not.

I did see that one of their bunnies just passed away, and I felt bad for them. They really seemed to adore them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.