Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing is, you just know he'd be all "we only film a fraction of the day, there's loads you don't see, blah blah blah" as some sort of justification. Yet Adam is throwing out 2 to 4 hour long vlogs where the only things missing are the actual waiting in queues and their shitting habits (and even then that often gets an honourable mention!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Adam Hatton have his own page on here I can’t find it .
https://tattle.life/tags/adam-hattan/

and so does the muppet Gary

Reactions: 1
I’ve just started watching Karen Bee in recent weeks after a friend’s recommendation. Omg she’s annoying. She’s like Brogan Tate crossed with Gru. Her shrieking and giggling with her sister is not cute, it’s annoying.
Saw her on our trip in may, ignored cast members asking her to move down, then made some very entitled comments

• Wow
I can't believe I've been wearing minnie ears the wrong way round all this time 🀣

Screenshot_20240628_162552_YouTube.jpg

I love that she only wears the ears for the intro, to thank the person who gifted them to her and they are not seen again for the rest of the video πŸ˜‚

I would 100% be calling out any other creators who did this, but I refuse to do so when it comes to our nan and grandad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TTFN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, every time he says our kid to her I get the biggest little smile because my Grandad always referred to my Gran that way even though there was a whole 18 months between them. I doubt they can ever do anything that would turn them into a hate watch for me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
what were the entitled comments she made? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
It was end of the night at magic kingdom, so chaos on the monorail. Comments were mostly about how they’d asked her to move up, but not others and how she wasn’t going to be moving. Then they asked her again and she huffed and moved slightly then started with her cackle laugh when the cm left
---
I'm interested to know this too as I like Karen
I was shocked as I like her and don’t mind her videos too.

• Wow
View attachment 3016359View attachment 3016360

What the actual duck? Please make him stop 😭😭😭😭

---
I can't believe I've been wearing minnie ears the wrong way round all this time 🀣

View attachment 3022325

I love that she only wears the ears for the intro, to thank the person who gifted them to her and they are not seen again for the rest of the video πŸ˜‚

I would 100% be calling out any other creators who did this, but I refuse to do so when it comes to our nan and grandad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TTFN!
They back to front too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1