Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Katestravelvlogs, my god does she like a drink. The Typhoon Lagoon, Magic Kingdom vlog I’m sure she must have had about 5 cocktails and then the wine pairing with their meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've started KateTravelVlogs new series today after someone mentioned her yesterday. I'm actually quite enjoying it, it's nice to see a vlogger do long park days and ride a lot of attractions etc . It's a shame the boyfriend clearly isn't a fan, I felt a bit sorry for her during the Epcot vlog. They definitely do like a drink though.

I don't know if people are on the Kyle Pallo thread but a Disney vlogger is being outed as homophobic and online attacking other creators. Admittedly this video is a slog to get through as it's not the best presentation, but you can't argue with the in depth research

I don't know if people are on the Kyle Pallo thread but a Disney vlogger is being outed as homophobic and online attacking other creators. Admittedly this video is a slog to get through as it's not the best presentation, but you can't argue with the in depth research

I've looked at his thread, he's terrible. Stopped following because it moves too fast and can't stand his idiocy, though the comments are good.
He seems closeted.

Reactions: 2
Found another thing that annoys me with all these vloggers...

I do not need to know that 'x is in the toilet' or ' we're gonna visit the toilet and then...'.

Who is watching and researching how much time in a park day to allow for toilet breaks?!

There's such a thing as sharing too much!

Reactions: 3
Im more invested in this than Ben and Jlo’s divorce

IMG_0564.png

Also… it sounds like she has a bit of a temper!! The way she changes subject 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Im more invested in this than Ben and Jlo’s divorce

View attachment 3011227

Also… it sounds like she has a bit of a temper!! The way she changes subject 🤣🤣
Sounds final when you close the Disney account.
Something must have happened on the Florida trip.
I think we will get all the deets drip fed as they throw shade on each other from the individual accounts. 🍿

• Haha
Watched another one of their vlogs from last year and the dynamics are still just so off.
She is very patronising and you can tell he annoys her constantly and she tries not to show it. Not once does she smile.
I didnt like she called him ‘nasty’ in a public vlog. I mean, theyre in drink style glasses.
Along with her ‘short fuse’, I think little olu mel is better off without her.

Attachments

Last edited:

I haven’t read much of his thread as I don’t watch him anymore. We started watching vloggers in 2020 when we were locked down but we dropped his soon after. I hadn’t detected any unsavoury traits in him, I just found him quite boring, too much onscreen drinking but I was mainly put off when he started doing a lot of vlogs about presents people were sending him.

I’ve just started watching Karen Bee in recent weeks after a friend’s recommendation. Omg she’s annoying. She’s like Brogan Tate crossed with Gru. Her shrieking and giggling with her sister is not cute, it’s annoying.

• Haha
I’ve just started watching Karen Bee in recent weeks after a friend’s recommendation. Omg she’s annoying. She’s like Brogan Tate crossed with Gru. Her shrieking and giggling with her sister is not cute, it’s annoying.
She walks around talking to the camera so smug and confident like she’s a full on professional tv presenter. In reality she’s a dumpy, plain girl with the highest hairline on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She walks around talking to the camera so smug and confident like she’s a full on professional tv presenter. In reality she’s a dumpy, plain girl with the highest hairline on YouTube.
I was hoping to like a normal person who works going on her family holiday but she’s a massive pain in the arse shrieking away. If I was a her younger sister I’d want to tell her to duck off. I can’t help but hate watch these bloggers though, maybe that’s their aim as it’ll get the views in. Lolled at her excitement seeing travel size things in Walmart, like she’d never seen such things before - em you can see the same things in Boots love

• Haha