Disney Vloggers #14 Promoting the best in British dentistry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was end of the night at magic kingdom, so chaos on the monorail. Comments were mostly about how they’d asked her to move up, but not others and how she wasn’t going to be moving. Then they asked her again and she huffed and moved slightly then started with her cackle laugh when the cm left
You'd think that adults who go 5 times per year would be more easy going and would be mindful that a lot of people/families are on a one and only trip and will never be back....so just move up and get over it. But it does seem that those types think they are in a special relationship with Disney which makes them VVIPs so the behaviour and then the cackle isn't too surprising to me. I'm surprised she didn't wave her DVC membership at them before cackling!

Reactions: 4
How the duck do people live this?!
IMG_1414.jpeg
IMG_1419.jpeg

The claustrophobia, the dust, the mess, the cost…
They gotta be perma single living at their parents.

Gary Cs with money

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched Disney wives? I find them annoying and tried to soldier through there vlogs just to find they are mates with the caravan tw@s

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched Disney wives? I find them annoying and tried to soldier through there vlogs just to find they are mates with the caravan tw@s
I don’t mind them but anybody who is mates with the shed cunts is automatically on the tit list.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They clearly enjoy orlando and spend money on food and merch. But the fact they are friends with the twats puts me off

Reactions: 5
They clearly enjoy orlando and spend money on food and merch. But the fact they are friends with the twats puts me off
Yes, it is good to see people enjoying it and not afraid to spend money on things they like not as a show off. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the holiday goes as TLG do NOT have the will and stamina to keep up with them

CheersEars latest q&a, I know there’s some love for the family but there is something weird with their setup. I’d hate to be Luke’s future partner as Keith won’t want to give up his bestie. The way he said he preferred Disney holidays with the “kids” there. Fair enough, enjoy family time but surely enjoy time with your wife. The kids are growing up!!

Reactions: 3
Keith clearly can’t be that arsed with Tracy. Daisy is alright but Luke is king for Keith. Is he seeing his younger self in Luke and Luke’s getting to live the life he wishes he had 🌈?

I haven't watched the Q&A but I am in the camp who liked their videos. They looked a normal family who still enjoyed going holidays together. It always looked to me that Daisy was the dads favourite as they were up and out in the parks early and then met with the family, but a different picture is being painted now.
And if you can't stand the idea of disney holidays with just your wife, then go somewhere else!! It is not that hard. Keep disney for the family holidays if you want, but why would you go to a place and constantly moan about the kids not being there

Theres definitely something weird about Keith. He gives the impression he thinks he’s better than his wife. That’s so rude to say he prefers Disney holidays with the kids. Poor Tracy.

Reactions: 2
I quite like the wives as they clearly have a love of Disney, unlike some and you can see they truly love each other, unlike some and they clearly work hard for what they have, unlike some! But they seriously went down in my estimation when they began calling the Caravan Knobs 'the husbands' 🤢

I think the cheers ears son is very lucky that he found racing and has such a passion for it. Otherwise your father crying on the internet because you’re growing up and leading your own life would be stifling. A lot of young people would rebel and damage themselves or give in and be their father’s puppet working with him and pretending to still be a child to please him. The father needs therapy for empty nest syndrome because he’s not going to handle future partners, careers, bosses/managers telling him to back off, the kids moving or travelling. And the wife and to a lesser extent the daughter must feel that they’re second best since he bursts into tears when he doesn’t have the son with him!

Anyone who becomes friends with the lodge lizards is 👎🏻 I don’t care who they are, once they get into bed with those vermin they look like they smell - of desperation, musty caravans and tea cakes.

• Haha
Just watching Anni Stores latest series (popped up on recommendation), are her vlogs always so bloody awkward? She seems to be trying to convince herself that she’s having a good time / her family want to be there.

You'd think that adults who go 5 times per year would be more easy going and would be mindful that a lot of people/families are on a one and only trip and will never be back....so just move up and get over it. But it does seem that those types think they are in a special relationship with Disney which makes them VVIPs so the behaviour and then the cackle isn't too surprising to me. I'm surprised she didn't wave her DVC membership at them before cackling!
This is exactly it. She thinks she’s Disney royalty 🙄 That story doesn’t surprise me in the least - I think she has a really self important, entitled air about her.