Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy memories at all of us knowing what they were up to - despite them protesting that they were just in Croatia for two weeks for a holiday - and waiting for the inevitable post once they’d landed in Florida 🤣🤣
I so so wish we could find out if they are still going to WDW regularly. EDIT, they bought 160 resale DVC points in May 2021, so I'd assume they are!

I wonder which knock of Disney Merch company is theirs now, I doubt they'd have just jacked it all in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watched the great British waffle ones last night & couldn’t remember if they were the ones that came on and tried to shout out their Channel ? I felt like it really rung a bell - I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, why do all Disney vloggers have that ‘ look’ about them ? Unwashed, missing gnashers , loungefly personalities & primark Mickey tees. Where are good ones !!
Yes, i believe someone asked for recommendations and they recommended themselves 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Yaz and Cash saga was a beautiful time. Amazed they’ve never attempted a comeback actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jim from Despicable Three on X or Threads (can't remember) said that they've booked Disney for 2025 and leaving Universal until the crowds died down. I'm sure they've changed their minds and previously they said they would go in 2025 for Epic Universe. Last time they did a q&a I'm 99% sure they said Jim was the only one really missing Disney and they had asked Jimmy would he rather Disney or Mexico and he picked Mexico then asked Disney or a cruise and he picked cruise. I wonder if he finally picked Disney or Jim and Steph said come on lets go before you're too old. They've stopped vlogging as Steph got fed up of doing it all so it'll be interesting to see if they vlog that trip.

Reactions: 2
The Yaz and Cash saga was a beautiful time. Amazed they’ve never attempted a comeback actually.
They didn't need to.
Youtube was a vanity project for them.
Ash was from cashmoney (remember the Rolex post) they stank of entitlement.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch Carb Slayer? They were a suggested channel because I watch Cheer Ears (yes, I know, but I actually like seeing their vacations!).

Not sure what to make of them.......other than they seem to spend most of their trip on the Lynx Bus.

I feel the same. I feel like Mrs Carb Slayer doesn't really get a chance to speak on camera

Reactions: 1
I meant more that they appeared to shower, not hang out at the sale rack at Primark, and stayed at somewhere other than a Rosen. (I don't know who Yaz and Cash are).
They are a youngish couple who made knock off Disney t-shirts and hoodies etc which were basically a plain top with a detailed pocket on. They also did you tube and insta and you could tell they were fame hungry!
They were from privileged backgrounds and travelled to Croatia during covid, making out it was for a relaxing break but then they posted a super bragging post/vlog showing they were in Orlando for like 6 weeks. Travel from UK was not allowed at this time and they are bragging about all the free/sponsored accommodation etc they had. They received a lot of backlash for this, and rightly so and they haven't been seen properly since!

Reactions: 7
They are a youngish couple who made knock off Disney t-shirts and hoodies etc which were basically a plain top with a detailed pocket on. They also did you tube and insta and you could tell they were fame hungry!
They were from privileged backgrounds and travelled to Croatia during covid, making out it was for a relaxing break but then they posted a super bragging post/vlog showing they were in Orlando for like 6 weeks. Travel from UK was not allowed at this time and they are bragging about all the free/sponsored accommodation etc they had. They received a lot of backlash for this, and rightly so and they haven't been seen properly since!
They sound just lovely :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
AGREE!

I miss Will and Lelly - if anyone watched them. And Despicable Three. I will even say Spoonful of Sugar (even though they put their vlogs out a year after they actually went).
I miss this era of vlogging. It felt more authentic. Now it’s just for freebies!
who were everyone else’s favourite vloggers from that era?

I miss this era of vlogging. It felt more authentic. Now it’s just for freebies!
Was also a fan of ThatSoundsFun, Disney Double Dose, and KrispySmore the first few years - then Steffi started putting on a show for the camera (right around the time they befriended the Trackers) and I sort of hate watched at that point.

Reactions: 6
This Orlando Life (I will never forgive Spencer), Ellie Steadman, Krispy Smore, Twatton was even bearable in those days, Charlotte Ruff (again bearable back then), ThisNatasha, Damindia (not sure what happened to them they suddenly just disappeared).

Used to love hate watching Tom & Sophie (letzz eat!! Still makes me want to punch him thinking about him saying that)

It was such a nicer simpler time!

Reactions: 6
This Orlando Life (I will never forgive Spencer), Ellie Steadman, Krispy Smore, Twatton was even bearable in those days, Charlotte Ruff (again bearable back then), ThisNatasha, Damindia (not sure what happened to them they suddenly just disappeared).

Used to love hate watching Tom & Sophie (letzz eat!! Still makes me want to punch him thinking about him saying that)

I’d forgotten about Ellie - I wonder what ever happened to her.

Damian and India split up. I think we talked about it on here and were surprised to find out India was seeing a woman.

I’d forgotten about Ellie Steadman! Just had a look on Instagram and she seems to be doing well.

Tom and Sophie were the first ones I remember going crazy over the sugar cookies. Didn’t it come out that he had an affair too?

• Wow