Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of vloggers out in Florida or California right now. L&s, t&j, world padlock and the smaller ones our wildest dreams
It’s good to get different types of vlogs but they all seem to go at the same time

Lots of vloggers out in Florida or California right now. L&s, t&j, world padlock and the smaller ones our wildest dreams
It’s good to get different types of vlogs but they all seem to go at the same time
We had the same conversation at home. They all go at the same time and then there's weeks where there's no content from anyone (Except Disney In Denial of course). If you're trying to grow your channel surely a good time to go would be when nobody else is uploading content?

Looking forward to another T&J travels. Gone right off L&S and world padlock give me the creeps.
EDIT : I think the above all went at the same time over Christmas, too?

Reactions: 1
We had the same conversation at home. They all go at the same time and then there's weeks where there's no content from anyone (Except Disney In Denial of course). If you're trying to grow your channel surely a good time to go would be when nobody else is uploading content?

Looking forward to another T&J travels. Gone right off L&S and world padlock give me the creeps.
EDIT : I think the above all went at the same time over Christmas, too?
The ones together at Christmas were l&s v&k and L&s brother
Disagree on t&j I find them so boring. “Welcome to day uh 3”
L&s do a lot of shopping but I prefer that to the monotone of t&j

Reactions: 2
The ones together at Christmas were l&s v&k and L&s brother
Disagree on t&j I find them so boring. “Welcome to day uh 3”
L&s do a lot of shopping but I prefer that to the monotone of t&j
T&J ARE boring - I think that's there appeal to me. They're like a parody channel. I wish I could explain their appeal to me 😂 Florida Day 27 :cautious:

L&S seem to be fighting for being the main character all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
T&J ARE boring - I think that's there appeal to me. They're like a parody channel. I wish I could explain their appeal to me 😂 Florida Day 27 :cautious:

L&S seem to be fighting for being the main character all the time.
A parody channel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they are!
Yeah I get that about l&s.
I want to know about the tea between her and DisneyHannah :coffee:

I thought I was the only one who thought this haha! I can’t help but watch them even though they seem bored out of their heads, it’s like they hate being in Disney😂 they just seem so disinterested in everything

• Haha
Anyone watch Carb Slayer? They were a suggested channel because I watch Cheer Ears (yes, I know, but I actually like seeing their vacations!).

Not sure what to make of them.......other than they seem to spend most of their trip on the Lynx Bus.

For me, the appeal of Disney Vlogs is I can put them on and my brain can just slowly melt away. They are very much my easy watch, comfort, tune out watch. And T&J hit that spot perfectly :ROFLMAO:

I hope Jess is better on this trip. Felt so bad for her last time being dragged around the parks with her voice getting increasingly worse each vlog!

• Haha
Lovefromamymarie said she isnt featuring her daughter anymore.
Weird she always overly featured her and now has completely wiped her off. They were originally planning disney and staying at AKL for 10head’s 40th but went to Denmark for a day instead

Reactions: 3
Lovefromamymarie said she isnt featuring her daughter anymore.
Weird she always overly featured her and now has completely wiped her off. They were originally planning disney and staying at AKL for 10head’s 40th but went to Denmark for a day instead
I hate it when people rack up a huge following then reuse the accounts from sq1 for something else, I can tell a florida trip will be coming because there's no chance she could go without plastering online about it!
The random food account she created must not of took off enough for her.

Calling it now all the instahuns will use Taylor Swift's new song Florida!!! For their reels even though the full song isn't really Disney appropriate but with the lyrics "Florida, Is one hell of a drug, Florida, Can I use you up?" and "I need to forget, so take me to Florida, I've got some regrets, I'll bury them in Florida" they definitely will.
I'm surprised it's taken this long to stumble across my first one just now on youtube 😅

Screenshot_20240423_001640_YouTube.jpg

Never heard of them, but this short isn't encouraging me to want to find anything out about them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Aclareytales family villa is soooo old fashioned it’s like it’s stuck in a whole other decade!

I watched the great British waffle ones last night & couldn’t remember if they were the ones that came on and tried to shout out their Channel ? I felt like it really rung a bell - I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, why do all Disney vloggers have that ‘ look’ about them ? Unwashed, missing gnashers , loungefly personalities & primark Mickey tees. Where are good ones !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched the great British waffle ones last night & couldn’t remember if they were the ones that came on and tried to shout out their Channel ? I felt like it really rung a bell - I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, why do all Disney vloggers have that ‘ look’ about them ? Unwashed, missing gnashers , loungefly personalities & primark Mickey tees. Where are good ones !!
AGREE!

I miss Will and Lelly - if anyone watched them. And Despicable Three. I will even say Spoonful of Sugar (even though they put their vlogs out a year after they actually went).

AGREE!

I miss Will and Lelly - if anyone watched them. And Despicable Three. I will even say Spoonful of Sugar (even though they put their vlogs out a year after they actually went).
Will and Lelly got tit just like everyone else, hiring a sports car with no room for their luggage......and supporting Yaz and Cash even after their covid rule breaking braggy WDW trip

• Haha
Will and Lelly got tit just like everyone else, hiring a sports car with no room for their luggage......and supporting Yaz and Cash even after their covid rule breaking braggy WDW trip
I meant more that they appeared to shower, not hang out at the sale rack at Primark, and stayed at somewhere other than a Rosen. (I don't know who Yaz and Cash are).

Those bozos.
They really truly almost had it all.
Happy memories at all of us knowing what they were up to - despite them protesting that they were just in Croatia for two weeks for a holiday - and waiting for the inevitable post once they’d landed in Florida 🤣🤣

• Haha