Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the burgess chavs are backā€¦..
In the latest vlog she says they are staying in a Disney hotel ā€˜which is something they have never done beforeā€™ didnā€™t they stay once at Fort Wilderness and absolutely hated so much they wanted to leave. Donā€™t worry the internet doesnā€™t forgot

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the latest vlog she says they are staying in a Disney hotel ā€˜which is something they have never done beforeā€™ didnā€™t they stay once at Fort Wilderness and absolutely hated so much they wanted to leave. Donā€™t worry the internet doesnā€™t forgot
Oh god yeah Iā€™d forgotten about their one night stay and strop šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Why did they hate Wilderness lodge?
I canā€™t remember the details but they had a massive tantrum and left - I think the pool was closed due to the weather? Was one of the moans.. I might go back and watch it as I found it hilarious

Reactions: 2
I might go give it a watch for the drama lol

Someone who came up on my FYP was Amy Astrid. Watched her travel day and her packing video but can't get past the amount of out of focus filming, just can't be bothered with watching that, but thought she has potential as a normal person enjoying a holiday if she works on the camera skills
---
I might go give it a watch for the drama lol

Someone who came up on my FYP was Amy Astrid. Watched her travel day and her packing video but can't get past the amount of out of focus filming, just can't be bothered with watching that, but thought she has potential as a normal person enjoying a holiday if she works on the camera skills
Update-I watched it
Basically they had credit from covid cancelled trip so booked it as a treat to use pool and watch fireworks from polynesian. Weather meant pool was closed and it wasn't as big or exciting as they expected. Tried to be like other vloggers who sing the praises of resort hopping which they also hated again weather, heat, things closed. The booked the smallest room and then complained it was small. Just personal preference of going back to 5 bedroom villa rather than anything disney had done or the room. So very clickbait title for someone to just change their mind

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I canā€™t remember the details but they had a massive tantrum and left - I think the pool was closed due to the weather? Was one of the moans.. I might go back and watch it as I found it hilarious
Don't forget they also took the toilet rolls with them when they stropped off "to get their money's worth". As classy as ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it me, or is the haul from L&S strange? They sound almost like chipmunks and are talking super super fast

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watched Crystal Nancy Oliviaā€™s January series and oh my life what a hard watch. Everyday they discussed they were having a chilled day because they deserved it and he spent most of the time being condensing to her and correcting every little thing she said whilst wearing a horrible vest!!!
Also the dumbest thing I heard ā€œwe havenā€™t eaten this since the last time we had itā€ā€¦?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My god what a bleeping Karen, moaning about the amount immigration staff that were working.
---
Sheā€™s married to wreck it Ralph

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
World Padlocks pre travel day vlog is up. She looks like an absolute clown with that make up, why hasnā€™t he told her she looks like an idiot šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Noticed the Reeves terrible two are out there again. Posting a lot of content. At least they aren't as lazy as Get Binky with the vlogs. Doesn't mean they are any less dull though.... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
Actually there seems to be loads of them out there at the moment. What is this a mediocre vlogger summit?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember the apology video that they uploaded? It was so fake & they took it down after backlash.
I think they went to DLP quite close to when it opened as they wanted to be the first ones there from the U.K. said it was because Yaz was having an operation or something like that. Idiots
But she also has Graves disease, which at the time, no one actually knew how Covid might affect long term conditions like that!