Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I recognised the name from somewhere! She’s always posting in every Facebook group and would willingly superglue herself to any Disney vlogger she sees.
Yep! That's the one. She's a holiday blogger and spends more time making sure she updates the members of the groups with what she's done all day with a massive essay rather than just have a holiday!🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t think she could sink much lower!!! Kingdomthreads is doing a rts sale. after all the delays people faced it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth! for sure just a money grabber

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Didn’t think she could sink much lower!!! Kingdomthreads is doing a rts sale. after all the delays people faced it’s a bit of a kick in the teeth! for sure just a money grabber
The cheek of it! I’m sure I saw a comment recently from someone still waiting for items (or a refund!) from the start of the year

Reactions: 4
Lovefromamymarie still isnt posting.

stumbled upon this self-pitying story highlight from 2021

IMG_0685.png

‘Havent had a proper holiday since January 2019’ ???
Looks like she forgot that in 2019 they did

Jan - DLP
Feb - WDW
July - DLP
Oct - WDW
Oct - DLR/Disneyland CA

IMG_0687.jpeg

IMG_0686.jpeg

I think she must have meant Jan 2020…erm, so like the rest of the world then…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Who is actually going to buy from Kingdom threads after the shambles she’s caused the last year?
When she said they’d be shipped for Christmas did she mean next Christmas?

Who is actually going to buy from Kingdom threads after the shambles she’s caused the last year?
I understand delays and issues etc. but they way she’s addressed them - by being a complete witch, no accountability etc. it just pisses me off. I purchased a couple jumpers from her many years ago and they took 10 weeks to get to me and weren’t great quality when they arrived. They went to a charity shop in the end.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I understand delays and issues etc. but they way she’s addressed them - by being a complete witch, no accountability etc. it just pisses me off. I purchased a couple jumpers from her many years ago and they took 10 weeks to get to me and weren’t great quality when they arrived. They went to a charity shop in the end.
Course we understand small delays but some people have been waiting like 10 months for their items. It was ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
People should claim the item during the live and then just not pay for it when she sends the invoice…karmas a witch eh

The live sale is happening now on Instagram and she’s been getting a load of abuse in the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5