Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You me and Orlando are off, they are so dated and chavvy. No amount of money will buy these class

Anyway the whole ‘bear’ thing I work with a guy who’s into it. He’s disgusting really filthy tells everyone about the stuff he gets up to. I’m no prude but it makes me heave. He literally sees himself as a cuddly teddy bear and it’s a huge community of loads of other men who all want hairy guys

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
You me and Orlando are off, they are so dated and chavvy. No amount of money will buy these class

Anyway the whole ‘bear’ thing I work with a guy who’s into it. He’s disgusting really filthy tells everyone about the stuff he gets up to. I’m no prude but it makes me heave. He literally sees himself as a cuddly teddy bear and it’s a huge community of loads of other men who all want hairy guys
I hate the whole they never post anything etc unless they are going to disney.. disappear for months on end with vague stories about tough times etc and then suddenly it’s all full on trip via stories that’s the same as every other trip they’ve done 😅 I could literally write their trip before they do it. very bizarre.. I could have also told you what they were going to be wearing etc, next up it will be stories and live stories from upper class. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I sense trouble in paradise for youmeandorlando?.. he doesn’t exactly seem engaged this trip in their stories and it’s day 1 lol

Lovefromamymarie still isnt posting.

stumbled upon this self-pitying story highlight from 2021

View attachment 2624984

‘Havent had a proper holiday since January 2019’ ???
Looks like she forgot that in 2019 they did

Jan - DLP
Feb - WDW
July - DLP
Oct - WDW
Oct - DLR/Disneyland CA

View attachment 2624989

View attachment 2624988

I think she must have meant Jan 2020…erm, so like the rest of the world then…
she always comes across so selfish and ungrateful. All the holidays they go on but she constantly moans they’re broke.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else follow Becky and Lloyd? If so, any idea what they do for a living?
They were at DLP for Halloween season and the AP party, then again end of November for Christmas season and another AP party and they are now in Orlando!!!!

Does anyone else follow Becky and Lloyd? If so, any idea what they do for a living?
They were at DLP for Halloween season and the AP party, then again end of November for Christmas season and another AP party and they are now in Orlando!!!!
I just know he uses more toothpaste than shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm going for sleep therapists! They would make a killing!!

• Haha