Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikidoyouloveme

I saw that too! She’s been liking DFB posts & the link is on her page !!!!!I the target is now 7.5k 😳
And it’s fine, we scroll as a matter of human nature now , let’s be honest, and also, if people want to donate , no one is holding a gun to their heads, but DONT LIE! that rubs me so far up the wrong way & makes you look completely in-genuine& I actually enjoy Beth’s content, also , Beth’s mom , as someone from the NE, salt of the earth kinda people, i can imagine her feeling uncomfortable taking so much money, gah who knows!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

fizzer20

Nice seeing Krispy Smore on their live. Not vlogging their DLP trip but will put on Instagram stories. I know they can be a bit annoying, but I can't get into any of these new vloggers, they all try too hard. So a nice bit of 'nostalgia' watching them live.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Anyone see youmeandorlando doing Q&A today and one of her responses was so patronising 🙄😳 was basically how the usual Joe bloggs wouldn’t have the brain capacity to use her method to look for decent flight prices. The audacity of it lol
Sorry love it’s hardly rocket science is it 😂😂
She didn't have the brain capacity to know her fella was playing away did she?

• Wow
  • Haha

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
Please someone make a witty title about tj travels. Mr TJ takes himself so seriously and I'd love this 😂

Sorry watching now. Not the microphones attached to them 😂

• Haha

preener2345

Another one about why the stories were deleted 🙄🙄
Usually what happens is the couple wants the other person to move to the back of the plane while their partner moves closer to the front. Instead of asking the person sitting beside their partner if they would like to move forward and they both sit in the back. I have seen this several times on flights.

• Wow
  • Sad

Nadurath

VIP Member
I think you need to look up the definition of promote. Has she actively encouraged people to get treatments? No. She’s shared a link. Unless that link was shared with the words “you need to get this” then it’s not promoting.

If you’re so certain she’s receiving discounts, report her to the ASA for undeclared adverts.

I really don’t see or get this “family targeted” argument. She isn’t family targeted and neither are the Knapps. Neither of them are creating content aimed at children. Nobody on Instagram is, as there isn’t the “made for children” options that YT has, and I can’t see either CiW or Knapp Twats content making it onto the YT Kids app because their content isn’t aimed at kids.

If CiW mentioning cosmetic procedures is promotion to you, then what about Sian promoting coffee because she’s always drinking it and getting the girls to make it for her? Is that not encouraging families that they need to start drinking an addictive substance?

Numpty1

Im not saying either are acceptable. She is also going to Disney so let’s not pretend it’s HHN trip.

Like I said before she just does a better job of hiding her intentions and it seems she has a lot of you fooled!!
I'm not fooled. Her daughter will be with her Dad- is Charlotte meant to stay at home & clean the house?!? She's entitled to go on holiday with the main purpose of going to an adult event.
As far as we know, her daughter has been to Florida + Skiing this year, and was never left with relatives whilst both parents went to a family focused location. Impossible to compare (& I watch both channels).

And regarding cosmetic procedures- unless your children walk around with blinkers, they are well aware from a young age about procedures, my daughter asked at 4yrs old why a girls lips were so big- I'm not prepared to lie to her, otherwise I think it's a downward spiral to her comparing her natural beauty to non-natural.

They also hear, see & witness a lot worse than Charlotte talking about procedures when they're in a supermarket queue, at school, around school mums, on the bus- day to day life. We can't shelter our kids from someone talking about fillers or botox!

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
You can hear him now

" the food was so much better when I came with Cheryl "
" It was a lot tidier when Cheryl and I were here "
" Cheryl never got wrist ache that quickly "

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Burgesses blatantly self promoting on the Disney In Detail thread is hilarious.
She is all over the FB groups too. She is such a skank.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
I don't know this Paul guy, but from his comments something jumps out to me. He keeps mentioning his honeymoon, which has no bearing on the subject or your behaviour (or shouldnt). So that says to me he was likely being entitled and name dropping it at every second in the hope for special treatment.

I think anyone who has worked in customer service can spot red flags.
Yep, that was exactly my point
They said they interacted with CMs but you know all they (paul and new misses) spoke about was their honeymoon/DVC and the cruise

I would say just be yourselves but with Twat face Paul I would say not a good idea......knob

Theodore

VIP Member
Jen Le Fart’s latest thumbnail shouts At viewers “YOU ARE PACKING WRONG”.

Then the entitled old bag with her bad, dry, over processed hair spends 12 minutes showing off with a fashion show and patronising her audience. Piss off love.
---
Anyone know what's happened to Mr David and Mr Ian?
Packed it in hopefully. Awful pair. Goodbye Youuuuu!

• Haha

em69

VIP Member
So he asked to help towards funeral costs two days ago and the funeral is tomorrow? I’m sure things would have been paid before he asked help to cover the costs. It’s so tasteless.

• Wow

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I am not sure there are many going for the love of it now. It seems to be all about getting a new Disney series out and keeping up with the Jones's. Content is King but they all want to be the next Tim Tracker.

disneydenial321

It’s daycare for adults so I can see why it appeals to these same people. Everything needs to be sold as a package for them, and they won’t do anything outside of that bubble. Like Adam Hattan not getting off the ship or Victoria never doing typhoon lagoon after like 40 trips.
(Of course I’m generalising here, not saying everyone who likes Disney and cruises is the same).
And they all went like sheep onto that staycation cruise in the U.K. that looked awful

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
She looks like she’s from whoville, he looks like your local bank manager.

Their IG is nauseating. I always find for that couples who are like that, it’s because they can’t believe someone actually likes them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mingles1001

VIP Member
1. I can’t imagine Beth’s mum being too thrilled during such an upsetting time that it is, that her ‘influencer’ daughter/SIL have got the begging bowl out using this sad occasion to make it about them.
The blatant lies are always a downfall for this type of career path anyway.

2. The loophole to park hopping back in covid times (but the bragging about it) by using a private tour guide with their ‘job connections’ whilst the rest of us were unable to holiday, or say goodbye to loved ones in a medical setting and not long after the time we were having to pick a family member to go for a walk with for our sanity.

3. The Target registry that was supposedly for only ‘friends and family’ but was another begging bowl situation to decorate their new home.

Tone deaf to say the least.
I’m surprised they don’t have their own thread yet.
I’m really surprised they don’t have a thread

I agree that each to their own with donations but I’m so saddened to think that peoplemay think they are giving to a cancer charity/pancreatic cancer awareness and not lining someone’s greedy pockets

just awful the whole thing.

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_0416.png

Im in DLP and these british guys walked past me vlogging with a canon and selfie stick (thought they banned those?). Anyone know how they are?

they looked so silly dressed like this whilst everyone else in the park looks normal.

• Haha

disneydenial321

That makes sense, it’s frustrating as those pages are in lots of like pods and that is why there likes are higher than the average they both tag 4/5 pods in each post and also in Disney engagement groups I think the fact they celebrate having fake followers makes it worse lol it’s so frustrating for myself and others in the community who never get collabs and only ones we could ever dream off because of the likes of those type of fake bigger accounts
Are you that one on Instagram that was crying and asking brands for reasons you weren’t getting picked? That was so embarrassing :ROFLMAO:
I’ve had a few “collabs” but believe me, you don’t get much out of it unless Disney ears and clothes pay the bills for you? It’s not as fancy as it seems.
some “brands” want you to pay for your stuff and buy new stuff every month at a discounted rate and promote it for free.
I mean I don’t mind getting free ears but it’s not worth it.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Collect whatever you like, we all ‘waste’ our money on something we enjoy, but it’s as if the disney adult crowd became all about hoarding collections. Pins are the least offensive ones though (wtf are those keys for? Or hundreds of £70 loungefly bags 🫨). Pins are now synonymous with collecting for this group, instead of collecting being an optional quirky hobby.
Maybe i am just ruined by Tattle/Gary C/Vicky No Detail