Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I found a lot of the receipts in America are a ridiculous length
They are. Every place now has a QR code for something and 40 other bits of info you don't care about. The actual list of items is usually 1/3 of the paper.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

gibbs

VIP Member
Is he actually wearing a collared shirt and jumper to Disney. I can't age them either on one side they could be late 20s on the other the could be in their 40s.
The definition of vanilla. What in the pumpkin spiced latte is going on with this couple? Trying too hard to be Sian Knapp.

all the vloggers are just grifters:censored:

Last edited:
  • Haha

bananarama01

How is she still selling?
I thought she shut for good then buggered of to WDW with all her customers money!?
I’ve probably missed something lol
She isn’t. This is the stuff from the closing down sale in MARCH! It’s only just being sent out now 😐

• Wow
  • Angry

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
They called themself an influencer 🤮 despite having no following. It's a bit like calling yourself a chef but not owning a saucepan.

• Haha

gibbs

VIP Member
Skirt wasn’t even short, mid thigh maybe? I saw so many butt cheeks in Disney last time I was there, CiW was no where close!
---
But also, if Pooh bear can shirt cock why can’t we butt cheek? ✌🏻
I'm sure her pink dress she has on a pinned post at disney was shorter.
This is the CIW fan club. It is blasphemy to critique her….
It really isn't. Never even watched her. Looked on her Instagram after the comment to see what she was wear and was shocked how tame it was. You just liked to pick at her for no reason and have made barely any comments about any other person.

TubeTired

VIP Member
A little OT (not vloggers), but my spouse was on a Disney Facebook group today and people were on saying they were leaving water bottles, diapers and other items just in the lobby of the hotel "if anyone can use it".
It irritated me because I'm pretty sure unless someone immediately takes them, they've just created a bunch of work for the Cleaning staff. And, would anyone really use stuff they just found in the lobby? I wouldn't.

• Wow
  • Sick

bananarama01

Oh hannah/Liam must be reading here as Liam has tagged her in a story and she’s shared it 😂
---
For my sins. I just complete Crystal Olivia’s latest trip. I say completed. Don’t think I made it to the end of any video.

I want to like her. But she is literally copying EVERYTHING Victoria does (but goes on even LESS rides), and if she says Besties ONE. MORE. TIME!
I’m sure she was also pulled up for copying jade billington at one point too

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Has anyone else stumbled on Bill and Glo's travels? It's like every boomers Facebook page come to life in the form of florida vlogs but I like that they've given it a bash
Yes, lovely down to earth couple who obviously adore eachother. Could do without watching them eat with their gobs wide open though!

Sinnocence

They did something similar with their wedding registry and posted it so followers could buy them stuff even though they haven’t even gotten married yet.

I felt sad when I saw the post but that follow up asking for money when from what we have seen online the family are quite comfortable and not short on money…
Yeah that was horrific with the registry, then moaning people ordered to collect from the wrong store and stuff, what a struggle for them eh?
Very bad taste posting a go fund me link in the same breath as announcing heartbreaking news. Especially knowing the amount of followers they have, that’s the sort of thing that should be on a personal page if atall

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_6654.jpeg

seriously how are they affording this with her ‘job’ of posting on disney socials, and he was between jobs/still would be on probation.

Do these people realise there’s 195 countries out there?
---
Edit to add :
IMG_6657.jpeg

Running this page is her actual job?!!
I looked at her linkedin and she lists Canva as an actual skill. Also says influencing is her job - working with Hello Fresh and Readly (even though anyone can sign up for an affiliate link)…

Last edited:

Sinnocence

:sick: Annistores wears those horrendous sandals…they are one step away from geography teacher shoes…these need to go in the bin
Oh wow I always cringe at those sandals! I’m buckled 🤣🤣🤣
---
She has zilch style but perseveres with outfit of the day like its 2015 still. Odd woman odd family.
Also one of the only families I see managing a 3 course meal twice a day in the Florida heat

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Scumbags. Take your shitty scheme and unsolicited DM's and fuck off.
This is everything I hate about this influencer culture.