Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
Lisa and Ade. Our Lady of Perpetual Surprise’s eyebrows get higher up her forehead with every new video it seems. I’m waiting for the day they completely disappear into her hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Theodore

VIP Member
Disney Vloggers #13: Oddbods filming themselves at the fair, as long as they’re spending Mickey won’t care.

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Looks like only 8 gifts were purchased for them, considering most are only $10 🤣
Goes to show even people in real life can’t stand them

• Haha

Eilatan_girl

Chatty Member
I stopped following after the whole Target registery.

I've only seen this because her other influencer friends have shared the post.

Shameless.

• Heart

bananarama01

Couple of observations on Charlotte in Wonderland:

1) Does anybody else find it weird when adults go on their own without their children to Florida? She seems to have a weird obsession with HHN…

2) She also had a weird crush on MGK.. She is a 30 year old women and acts like a 13 year old girl.

3) Not sure it is appropriate posting on your socials that’s your are undergoing aesthetic procedures and what looks like fat burner injections! Especially when she try’s to come across as all about her child. Not a very good example being set!!!
I go to Disney as an adult without kids (cos I don’t have any lol) loads of people do!

• Haha

disneydenial321

Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain look - bad gnashers, unwashed vibes, terrible ‘ Etsy shop ‘ ( but not ) branded tees, primark Mickey luggage, kids that are either performing for the camera or sullen teens who bless them, shouldn’t be on camera, knock off minnie ears ( use my code ) and one really expensive loungefly which they make their whole personality- and they always wear the travel pillow around the wrong way ! Flying virgin via the bloc hotel and pics at the terminal entrance under the giant ‘V’, being besties with the cabin crew who don’t even get asked if they want a camera shoved in their faces & getting a massive boner over the MCO carpet, after crying at the ‘ first ride of the holiday ‘ monorail journey! Please let me know if I’ve missed anything 😂😂
I agree with most of that but the carpet - I feel attacked :ROFLMAO: I love seeing that carpet

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I notice Disney in Detail (Dismal) hasn’t changed the name of her channel -good God the woman is 40 years old now -still living her best life in her friends back bedroom doing the same old same old and looking forward to a Christmas trip - when does this life actually become beyond stupid…..same travel day-same food-same avoidance of rides-same pose in from of walls/Castle….. I could go in and on but I’ve bored myself rigid and I’ve got to go and do some real work !!!
She is running away from reality like Adam Hattan, Gary C, Danny Dalimore and dozens of the other sad bastards

rasperryripple

VIP Member
The fact that they use word adventures in their channel name is another massive red flag.
Knapps, Reeves, Kershaws etc etc etc...... you can see where I'm going with this
They are all constantly moaning. Imagine if they tried being a bit adventurous and actually travelled independently somewhere different. They couldn’t deal with the inevitable problems or challenges without a full on meltdown

gibbs

VIP Member
Intelligence doesn't seem to be a trait with most Disney vloggers and that's why I am astounded at how often they can afford to go. 95% appear to have been educated at the Knapp Academy.
But she's taught cake baking and a random toy science kit today. They have learnt so much!!

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
I used to like them (even though short planks came to mind) but they became moany, thirsty and obsessed with cruises like nearly all vloggers now. Why are they doing merch? Hardly setting the world alight with their channel!!

swipeup

VIP Member
Spoonful of Sugar are back on insta......they are off to Orlando......
I asked about them recently and for me they fall into the category of "vlogging their holiday" rather than being influencers since they don't try and sell us anything so they can do what they want but I do think it's a bit weird that they literally haven't posted anything since getting back from the round the world trip and then bam next post is 6 months later we're off to Orlando again. It's their holiday, they can do what they want but they obviously feel some need to to share their holidays with strangers on the internet yet don't feel any need to post anything at all in between which is strange.

thelittleprincess

She stopped posting as soon as we questioned how she’s affording this.
What a coincidence as always 🤔 How many of you are disney vloggers ratting on eachother 🕵

i just find her just so depressing to look at
Yes! That’s when she stopped posting. I think there has only a story trying to flog her crap on vinted.
It is odd when someone goes on a Disney holiday one week and moaning they can barely afford food the next xx

• Haha