Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kikidoyouloveme

Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain ‘look’ gob wide open, stupid primark Disney merch and a couple of loungeflys- it’s a full personality trait! I’m a huge Disney fan ( NOT a Disney adult ) we have dvc and annual passes ( not a humble brag I promise ) and it ruins it for the rest of us - honestly gives me the ick& probably why Disney Hannah gets ahead - that girl knows how to throw out a decent pic and not look like a complete idiot !

Reactions: 9

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Idk who Sam4God is but never feel the need to police the thread to suit my own tastes.

The whole UK vlogger thing is a bit over for me. Same rinse and repeat time and time again.
I agree. I used to really enjoy watching Florida vlogs when it was people enjoying their holidays and genuinely happy and appreciative to be there. It's been garbage ever since the borders reopened.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
He seems really controlling and puts me on edge. The new generation of sloggers are so much worse than the ones before I.M.O. Bring back smelly, grubby Dave Krispy Smores.

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Paul has some serious self restraint not reading on here and leaving it to his friends to do it and report back.
What with releasing a statement and apparently having a PR team monitoring the web on their behalf he is still as big headed a twat as ever then. Hi Paul 👋

• Haha

allstar

Why do all these Disney vloggers have a certain ‘look’ gob wide open, stupid primark Disney merch and a couple of loungeflys- it’s a full personality trait! I’m a huge Disney fan ( NOT a Disney adult ) we have dvc and annual passes ( not a humble brag I promise ) and it ruins it for the rest of us - honestly gives me the ick& probably why Disney Hannah gets ahead - that girl knows how to throw out a decent pic and not look like a complete idiot !
We call the look 'the disney starter kit' ..you can spot em at the airport a mile off

• Haha
Why are the majority of the men in the Disney community weirdos. Anal king, pegs for teeth, pimp or lights off behind the eyes. I’ll let you guess who’s who
My daughter dated a Disney superfan. She found it cute at first and liked that they could watch some fun films together but he was one of the oddest people I've ever met. Would sulk if they did anything non-Disney related. He was 25 years old and once bought his own tin of spaghetti hoops to my house for breakfast - because he wanted the Anna and Elsa shapes, not the standard ones. He was dumped pretty quickly after that and turned into a real stalker.

• Wow
  • Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
I don’t really know who these people are and have never seen a vlog of theirs but the idea that anyone on here is “obsessed” with them is delusional. Never mind the police, you want a psychiatrist

Reactions: 8

RJF 2.0

I know he has his own thread but this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and needs to be shared far and wide.

IMG-9485.jpg

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
I still love that they filmed Only Fans content whilst staying in the King Street Hotel paid for by Very Neko. Spent the day as Disney influencers and the evening as Only Fans creators 😂🙈

• Wow
  • Haha

disneylovesstarwars

New Uk residents edit video on you tube 🤦‍♂️
That is one awful video. 1 second of a vlogger then over a minute and a half of movie clips. This person whoever he is has no right to call out vloggers, when he can’t even do the basics himself. Embarrassed for him. What a pathetic attempt at some sort of humour or commentary

Sinnocence

New thread yet?
Disney Vloggers #12 Still desperate for views and likes while Poundland Cheryl fears for her life

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Does anyone else think loads of these vloggers look so sad when they get together and are sitting all holding a camera and pointing it at each other - I just watched 3 couples having a meal together (lodge twats /Bazza and some other random) and the 3 fellas were all filming each other!

• Heart