Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep, most people don’t realise it harks back to the General Electric sponsorship of Horizons - most of these vloggers have absolutely no idea what horizons was so have no knowledge of its origin and how it ended up in the park… but the tagline was a marketing line which came about years after Walt Disney passed away…
Yeah, and easily searchable on the internet. I couldn't recall right now where it came from and it took me 30 seconds to find it. I bet if you wrote back, "Most likely Sherilyn Silverstein wrote that for GE" people would look at you with blank stares, even over the internet.

Reactions: 1
The way they all get choked up over Walt Disney and his brother when they were notoriously ruthless businessmen gets on my tit ends. Yes, they were great at what they did (eventually) but the bottom line was money, money, money and still is.

Reactions: 4
The way they all get choked up over Walt Disney and his brother when they were notoriously ruthless businessmen gets on my tit ends. Yes, they were great at what they did (eventually) but the bottom line was money, money, money and still is.
Exactly, I love the man for what he has created but when people claim Disney is now all about money.....of course it is, it's a business at the end of the day!

I am enjoying PMM UK vlogs but find it so odd with his lack of research and planning!
In London he paid for the hop on hop off tour bus and did one small journey (or that's how it looked) Total waste of money!

I hope he enjoys DLP though

Reactions: 1
I get carried away with it as much as anyone when I am in WDW but the idea that Disney created it all out of the goodness of his heart is ludicrous. I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour and people were weeping!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Is there a page for a channel called Views and Queues? The channel isn't Disney focused, it's cruising. They do go on Disney cruises though and they live in Orlando. They go on cruises then four to five months later, they release the videos from said cruise. They are socially challenged, they make ill-timed and tone-deaf jokes and though I only recently stumbled on the channel, they appear to be the very reason everyone hates American travelers. They went on a European cruise and ate at McDonalds and Starbucks and made passive-aggressive comments about other cultures throughout the videos. I follow their social media and yesterday they put aggressive posts on their Instagram calling out their followers for not being able to take a joke because they said in a video they don't tip and when viewers made comments about it they said they were joking they are great tippers. Why is it that people who are jerks are always joking when they get called on their jerkish-ness?

Reactions: 2
There is a cruising thread that would probably benefit from this. Much of the vitriol is directed toward La Lido Loca and other awful cruise channels:

Has anyone heard of the LFMFamily? I’ve been watching a few of their vlogs but not sure what to make of them 🤷🏼‍♀️

He has his own thread on here and I think gets slated far too much and sometimes unfairly on there

I find his excitement quite charming and I’ve enjoyed his london vlogs so far

rarely watch his Florida vlogs though find those too samey
I just watched it and thought it was cute. Even when he says bucking-HAM or doesn’t know we use the word toilet instead of restroom. Never seen his videos before so have no opinion on him. He did more interesting things than Brogan going to bingo followed by buns and buns or Victoria going to the Disney store and then Frankie and Bennys.
Not sure why you’d go to a Star Wars convention here though, surely they’re better in the US?

TBH most of my American friends had never been abroad until their mid30s. The fact it was his first time and he did so much on his own is really great.

Last edited:
Booking in two big trips over to Florida in the next 18 months. I wish I vlogged. I'd show these guys how to do it.

I'd definitely include the following:

* Screenshot of phone with alarm going off.
* Exciting footage of me making a tea (which I don't drink but it's for my art)
* Long full frame shot of my whole face as I outline the whole plan for the trips.
* I'd make sure if go in the room first to set up the camera to get my reaction of when I first see my room.
* Room tour
* Walk in front of everyone else at the buffet in the lounge to show everything
* Fade out some audio mid sentence
* Meal on plane. Say it's ok for plane food OR don't really like it
* Show MCO hotel. (Flying to Tampa first trip but will still have to show it)
* Villa tour
* Mention what time it is in the UK to emphasise how tired we are.
* Set up camera on curb as we drive away each morning
* Outfit of the day
* Get better half to cry at the castle
* 'Can't believe we're here', 'Doesn't feel real', etc

That should stand me out from the crowd!
You also for making up a medical condition just so you can DAS pass at Disney

Said it before and I'll say it again ...

Paging Mr Dandruff in London? No thanks, Id rather spoon out my eyeballs that watch that smiling drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Said it before and I'll say it again ...

Paging Mr Dandruff in London? No thanks, Id rather spoon out my eyeballs that watch that smiling drunk.
For some reason people seem to give the American vloggers a pass for being grifting dicks. They are as bad as the Brit Vlogtards and sponge even more.

• Haha
For some reason people seem to give the American vloggers a pass for being grifting dicks. They are as bad as the Brit Vlogtards and sponge even more.
Some of the US based Disney vloggers make a ton of money! You should see mammoth clubs patreon monthly takings!

• Wow
mammoth club piss me off and I'm not even sure why

I think it's their egos! they were more bearable when they were in All Ears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.