Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They love anything that’s exclusive to America and at the same time full of sugar because they think it’s a flex.

Funny how no one cares at all anymore about Oreo’s or Reese’s Pieces.

Reactions: 7
They love anything that’s exclusive to America and at the same time full of sugar because they think it’s a flex.

Funny how no one cares at all anymore about Oreo’s or Reese’s Pieces.
Mint Oreo’s are the best!! Also everyone’s obsession with buying tons of crest 3D white toothpaste yet oral b’s 3D whitening is the same product.

Reactions: 4
Yeah the sugar cookies taste like fluffy cardboard 🤮 my kids were SO excited to try them because of the hype but not one of them wanted a second!! 😂 I enjoyed the strawberry açai though.. 😬😂 x

Reactions: 3
Mint Oreo’s are the best!! Also everyone’s obsession with buying tons of crest 3D white toothpaste yet oral b’s 3D whitening is the same product.
Sugar cookies are vile.
Agree on the mint oreos. And also caramel m and ms

I always buy the crest in America as it has the hydrogen peroxide. We can't get that in the UK.

It's not like sugar cookies are difficult to make, my mother and I made them when I was 6 or 7 and she let me do most of the work.
But they aren’t even sugar cookies, sugar cookie have a taste and a snap… these are like thick tasteless mini cake cookies.

• Sick
The Hackett Family and The Jokes From Stoke - the collaboration you never wanted or needed to see 🤣

Been watching Paging Mr Morrow's London trip which was a nice change and interesting to see his take on London. Now he's off to Disneyland Paris so fairly normal service will resume but I couldn't help think when watching he doesn't strike me as the brightest guy? He loved London and and was very O.T.T about it but then he admitted it was his first time out of America let alone to the UK so this was huge for him and he got a bit emotional about it so the over enthusiasm was a bit more understandable.

Been watching Paging Mr Morrow's London trip which was a nice change and interesting to see his take on London. Now he's off to Disneyland Paris so fairly normal service will resume but I couldn't help think when watching he doesn't strike me as the brightest guy? He loved London and and was very O.T.T about it but then he admitted it was his first time out of America let alone to the UK so this was huge for him and he got a bit emotional about it so the over enthusiasm was a bit more understandable.
Yeah great to see him in the U.K.! And it’ll be interesting to see how he gets on in DLP!

Reactions: 2
He has his own thread on here and I think gets slated far too much and sometimes unfairly on there

I find his excitement quite charming and I’ve enjoyed his london vlogs so far

rarely watch his Florida vlogs though find those too samey

Reactions: 2
The Hackett Family and The Jokes From Stoke - the collaboration you never wanted or needed to see 🤣
No ..... seriously no .... where is this on? Got to catch up with those cheeky monkeys

And on Paging Mr Dandruff .... amazed how he was never thrown out of EPCOT and banned during the one he did when he & some collaborations got blind drunk at food & wine.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
No ..... seriously no .... where is this on? Got to catch up with those cheeky monkeys

And on Paging Mr Dandruff .... amazed how he was never thrown out of EPCOT and banned during the one he did when he & some collaborations got blind drunk at food & wine.
During Food & Wine? That happens way too much.

Reactions: 1
Just had an introduction to The Hackett Family .... Now I understand why Tigers eat their young

• Haha
It’s actually ridiculous how many Disney bloggers wrongly use this quote claiming Walt said it
yep, most people don’t realise it harks back to the General Electric sponsorship of Horizons - most of these vloggers have absolutely no idea what horizons was so have no knowledge of its origin and how it ended up in the park… but the tagline was a marketing line which came about years after Walt Disney passed away…

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.