Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booking in two big trips over to Florida in the next 18 months. I wish I vlogged. I'd show these guys how to do it.

I'd definitely include the following:

* Screenshot of phone with alarm going off.
* Exciting footage of me making a tea (which I don't drink but it's for my art)
* Long full frame shot of my whole face as I outline the whole plan for the trips.
* I'd make sure if go in the room first to set up the camera to get my reaction of when I first see my room.
* Room tour
* Walk in front of everyone else at the buffet in the lounge to show everything
* Fade out some audio mid sentence
* Meal on plane. Say it's ok for plane food OR don't really like it
* Show MCO hotel. (Flying to Tampa first trip but will still have to show it)
* Villa tour
* Mention what time it is in the UK to emphasise how tired we are.
* Set up camera on curb as we drive away each morning
* Outfit of the day
* Get better half to cry at the castle
* 'Can't believe we're here', 'Doesn't feel real', etc

That should stand me out from the crowd!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Booking in two big trips over to Florida in the next 18 months. I wish I vlogged. I'd show these guys how to do it.

* Long full frame shot of my whole face as I outline the whole plan for the trips.
* I'd make sure if go in the room first to set up the camera to get my reaction of when I first see my room.
* Room tour
* Villa tour
* Outfit of the day

You forgot saying ‘first ride of the trip’ when you’re on the train thing from the plane to the main terminal

• Haha
Reactions: 13

* Room tour
* Villa tour
* Outfit of the day

You forgot the down shot of your feet walking in most of these scenes. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a little further in to travel day and can see exactly what you mean about Keith.

As mentioned previously, I am really struggling to find a vlogger to fill the Jade Billington hole.
Jades aesthetic wasn't my cup of tea, but her travel stuff was always an enjoyable watch. I really don't enjoy watching anything with young children either.

So far, so good re Cheers Ears for me. What on earth has happened to me.
Have you watched Tom and Ellie? Not Disney Vloggers but they did vlog a Disney trip and gave off strong Jade and Matt vibes. I quite liked them.

Reactions: 4

* Room tour
* Villa tour
* Outfit of the day

And going to Walmart for sugar cookies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who’s never been to the USA…. Can someone please explain the obsession with Walmart’s sugar cookies?

As someone who’s never been to the USA…. Can someone please explain the obsession with Walmart’s sugar cookies?
The vloggers hype them up, the texture isn’t a cookie or biscuit they’re like a cake, just pure sugar and no taste.

Reactions: 2
Walmart is a mediocre store. They were at the forefront of pushing manufacturers to offshore production to meet a price point they wanted. I can't imagine any baked goods they make are going to be best in class.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

* Room tour
* Villa tour
* Outfit of the day

Don’t forget to squeal “monorail” three times upon seeing the airport tram system and remember to launch some tatty merch when you get home

If they’d of bought a day ticket on the gate then gone to the Bureau Passeport Annuel (DLP passport office) by the castle they could have upgraded their tickets ti an annual passport and got the money deducted from the gate ticket 🤷 they obviously didn’t do there homework.
Can't buy tickets on the gate anymore, and the Bureau has been closed since Covid, you have to go to the office at WDS Park.

They will upgrade a multi day ticket, if you upgrade before entering the parks.

It's a crappy "if you know, you know" trope coined by people who believe they're better than others.

If you think a walmart sugar cookie is the height of decadence there is something wrong with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a crappy "if you know, you know" trope coined by people who believe they're better than others.
Spot on, just like all the other things they’re obsessed by for no apparent reason (pink Joffrey’s donuts, for example)

Spot on, just like all the other things they’re obsessed by for no apparent reason (pink Joffrey’s donuts, for example)
The only time I've ever had a Joffreys donut, it was so dry and stale that the minute I bit into it, all the icing cracked and fell right off the donut! And it was bought early in the morning so it shouldn't have been sitting around all day. I couldn't believe all the raving I'd heard about these bloody donuts!! Give me a dunkin any day.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

If you think a walmart sugar cookie is the height of decadence there is something wrong with you.
It's not like sugar cookies are difficult to make, my mother and I made them when I was 6 or 7 and she let me do most of the work.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.