Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea who they are but ‘professional business card’ made me laugh.
Granted she does have a genuine medical condition HOWEVER on a vlog of Bulgaria she was able to stay on the 17th or 18th floor yet when their is the slightest hint of Disney in the air she needs a DAS Pass. Try them when you want a different hate watch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have found the definition of the phrase “Up your own backsides” to see this definition just take a look at the latest posting on Instagram by Holiday with the Heathers ….
that kind of thing makes me cringe 😬

they say they will hand them out if people ask who they are but how long before they start passing them out the random strangers 😫

Reactions: 1
The lodge twats hand these out too! And
Themepark head has badges!

It's hilarious
To be fair, it just makes it easier if they are approached out and about and people often can’t remember names of people they’ve met in the parks. Nothing wrong with handing out a pin badge if you’ve been approached.

The lodge twats hand these out too! And
Themepark head has badges!

It's hilarious
I was just thinking the same thing. Pathetic.

To be fair, it just makes it easier if they are approached out and about and people often can’t remember names of people they’ve met in the parks. Nothing wrong with handing out a pin badge if you’ve been approached.
Everything wrong with it 🤣
Look at their channel, there's no way anyone is approaching them. As bad as the Caravan guys and Bazza. A range of merch will be next if they don't already offer it.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking the same thing. Pathetic.

Everything wrong with it 🤣
Look at their channel, there's no way anyone is approaching them. As bad as the Caravan guys and Bazza. A range of merch will be next if they don't already offer it.
We have seen Bazza in the parks twice, and both times he has a few people coming up to him. I can’t stand the guy, but think it’s fair to hand out pins when people are asking about a channel.

We have seen Bazza in the parks twice, and both times he has a few people coming up to him. I can’t stand the guy, but think it’s fair to hand out pins when people are asking about a channel.
Agree to differ. These people are NOT celebrities and do NOT need pins, merchandise and bleeping business cards. It is the height of arragonce and a delusion of grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Agree to differ. These people are NOT celebrities and do NOT need pins, merchandise and bleeping business cards. It is the height of arragonce and a delusion of grandeur.
I think it’s actually valid for marketing themselves. You don’t need to be a celebrity to cotton onto this type of push for increasing followers etc.

is it thirsty and a bit desperate? - yes somewhat. Is it cringey? Yes of course.

You've put it perfectly! Someone said "it makes it easier for the viewer to remember the vlogger they met" you can jot it down in your bloody phone!

Honestly, they all think they are superstars

• Haha
You've put it perfectly! Someone said "it makes it easier for the viewer to remember the vlogger they met" you can jot it down in your bloody phone!

Honestly, they all think they are superstars
I know right!
I ain't buying that random people are approaching them in the parks to ask about their channel. Who the hell would approach Bazza and Buzza? They will have weird fucks who know them say hello through their association with the Caravan Twats and every other channel they attach themselves to but they don't need a business card. I still remember when he did the Daz doorstep challenge when they rocked up uninvited at a house of their "number one fan" (his words). Out of control ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know right!
I ain't buying that random people are approaching them in the parks to ask about their channel. Who the hell would approach Bazza and Buzza? They will have weird fucks who know them say hello through their association with the Caravan Twats and every other channel they attach themselves to but they don't need a business card. I still remember when he did the Daz doorstep challenge when they rocked up uninvited at a house of their "number one fan" (his words). Out of control ego.
Are these folks posting they'll be places so that people will come up to them?

I'm torn between thinking it's a simple way to try and publicise your channel or the self-absorbed behaviour of total cunts. Maybe it can be both at the same time.

I'm torn between thinking it's a simple way to try and publicise your channel or the self-absorbed behaviour of total cunts. Maybe it can be both at the same time.
Seriously though what is the end goal? No amount of pins and business cards are going to turn them in to Tim or Nate. It is a delusion of grandeur. Remember people like Barry think 'normal' visitors should move when the likes of him want their 'shot'.

A pin is not arrogance or delusion of grandeur 🤣 it’s just a way of letting someone know who they approached and asked about the channel they make. I can’t stand any of these guys but c’mon, they are only giving them when approached. It’s not like they’re chasing people down.

I know right!
We’ve literally seen 2 or 3 people at a time approach vloggers in the parks. So yes, it happens a lot.

A pin is not arrogance or delusion of grandeur 🤣 it’s just a way of letting someone know who they approached and asked about the channel they make. I can’t stand any of these guys but c’mon, they are only giving them when approached. It’s not like they’re chasing people down.

We’ve literally seen 2 or 3 people at a time approach vloggers in the parks. So yes, it happens a lot.
Good luck with your channel 👍

And random people are not approaching them. It is their caravan twit audience who don't need details of their channel.

I wont be asking you for a pin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good luck with your channel 👍

And random people are not approaching them. It is their caravan twit audience who don't need details of their channel.

I wont be asking you for a pin 🤣
Would never do a channel. Americans will always approach people they think are vlogging.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.