Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally find it way harder to relate to the likes of Adam Hattan , Danny Dalimore , Disney in Detail, and most other U.K. vloggers who scam their followers to travel all the way to Florida every other monthšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

most normal people donā€™t have strangers funding their extravagant lifestyles
And lets not forget the American Vloggers who are just as bad at fleecing their viewers but that seems to be accepted as ok which I find strange.

Reactions: 2
And lets not forget the American Vloggers who are just as bad at fleecing their viewers but that seems to be accepted as ok which I find strange.
true I actually mainly watch the Florida vloggers and canā€™t believe how much they get away with :LOL: :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Travelling Magical looks obviously pregnant in September. Cocktails and roller coasters during pregnancy šŸ˜Ŗ these things happen but crikey that's terrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder if Mamma Burgess has been reading here? She's bleating on about how they eat what they want on trips despite the budget. Really? So why so many vlogs where the kids are angling for a snack and it's either a firm no or they have to share due to the snacks being too expensive? I couldn't even hate watch the rest of the vlog, I've had enough of them now.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Mamma Burgess has been reading here? She's bleating on about how they eat what they want on trips despite the budget. Really? So why so many vlogs where the kids are angling for a snack and it's either a firm no or they have to share due to the snacks being too expensive? I couldn't even hate watch the rest of the vlog, I've had enough of them now.
I expect so. I suppose they can also afford to fly business class rather than stage a fake panic attack to get a bump up. If it was genuine I'm pretty sure you wouldn't film it and then show yourself grinning like a Cheshire Cat and title the Vlog Panic at 38,000 feet ! Clickbait Chavs.

Reactions: 4
This has started to grate on me too. So often they have 2/3 meals between the 4 of them with a side of carbs, normally fries and it is normally Jake, sometimes Abby that just picks at fries. You'd think as a mother you'd ensure your children got some protein at least at lunch and tea, no wonder they're always hungry!

This has started to grate on me too. So often they have 2/3 meals between the 4 of them with a side of carbs, normally fries and it is normally Jake, sometimes Abby that just picks at fries. You'd think as a mother you'd ensure your children got some protein at least at lunch and tea, no wonder they're always hungry!
She clearly can't afford to be taking these numerous trips but is so thirsty for that youtube clout.

Reactions: 5
DisneyHannah is so bad at vloggingšŸ¤£ the sound is awful, she cuts him off whenever he speaks, brags about staying in so many DVC rooms and is just a tw@
L&S adventures are putting me off a lil bit at the moment. He seems like heā€™s super hyper, excited about everything and sheā€™s like a mum to him. I donā€™t mind them itā€™s just heā€™s p*ssing me off a bit.

Reactions: 7
I have found the definition of the phrase ā€œUp your own backsidesā€ to see this definition just take a look at the latest posting on Instagram by Holiday with the Heathers ā€¦.
Some of these vloggers are bleeping delusional. They have just 1400 subscribers yet act like they are Steven Spielberg! Give me a card and I'll be walking it straight to the bin whilst you watch me.

Never watched them but that's enough to ensure it stays that way. Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No idea who they are but ā€˜professional business cardā€™ made me laugh.

I actually feel really sorry for these people who spend all this time editing and uploading content for 100 views (most will be randoms or bots) What do they actually gain from it?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.