Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on Insta this pair are trying to run a hashtag posting / Disney follow for follow thing AGAIN (with no guarantee of you being followed back) ... why do people fall for this kind of childish activity? Anyone watched their vlogs and if so do you have the scars to prove it.
Did they make their logo on MS Paint?

Reactions: 1
Totally agree but do you know what I really hate? It's the Disney company. They exploit this in children and adults. They're as bad as drug pushers. Get people hooked then hike up the prices. Watch people get into debt to support their habit and don't give a damn.
I don't think it's much different than other companies/lifestyle things. Look at sports teams. In the US, there are people who go to all the football or baseball games, and they're not cheap. They want you to watch/attend/buy merchandise/bet on them etc., for the promise that they might win one game 6 or 8 months from now and if they do, they'll just sell you more stuff and charge you more to go next year. Not sure how that's better or worse than Disney.

I think most of the vloggers want to generate the income for their trips so they don't have to pay for them, and also to get "famous".

Reactions: 3
But if you can’t go you can still participate by watching it on TV

You can still put your low cut party dress on with side titties hanging out, mickey ears on, put beauty & the beast on the TV, shove a wad of £50 notes on the fire and pretend you’re in Disney (or is that just me 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello new here but not to Disney Vloggers 😬 (or Disney).

We are fortunate enough to have family living near DW so manage to get fairly often. I know for some people it’s a trip if a lifetime and I can’t begrudge anyone wanting to go because it’s lovely BUT it really never shocks me just how many people commit to such an expensive trip and all the merch whilst forgoing basic things (like housing) to get there. I didn’t go until I was 31 and I’m sure I’m ok.

I watched one YT’er last night (sorry can’t remember who it was) who admitted that after her flight was delayed she didn’t have enough money to pay upfront for overnight accommodation (to be refunded by the airline). When I looked at her other videos they were full of loungefly hauls, Disney primark hauls etc. Surely you plan in contingency money in case of the unexpected- what do they do if they get home and their car won’t start or the boiler breaks etc . I do get it- that urge to provide your kids with a brilliant “dream” holiday but some of them don’t look like they have a life the other 351 days a year (apart from buying more Disney merch). I know an Instagramner who spent about £12k on a trip about 12 years ago and until about 2 years ago, when a family member helped them out, moaned constantly on her channel that she was stuck in a rent trap. It’s like they’re all Disney Derranged.
Was it Sams DiSnEy LiFe?

she has a budgeting channel too you know, so we can all learn how to get ourselves into debt with Loungeflys trying to boost our channel!

Livvybirdlife… a whole introducing ourselves post… aka another excuse to talk about the fact she has a boyfriend🙄

So disturbing! ‘He is the Kristoff to my Anna’ how can an adult write like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg no way hahahah🫣

100% agree with this - I’ve thought it so many times with various Disney vlogger couples 😅
There is 2 I’ve been watching - tangledupinfun (I think he’s deffo in the closet) and a day with Jess and Tom - possibly is but not sure, he looks very very needy

Was it Sams DiSnEy LiFe?

she has a budgeting channel too you know, so we can all learn how to get ourselves into debt with Loungeflys trying to boost our channel!
Might have been. The one that said out of 250 people on the plane they were the only ones that weren’t shouting and being rude to staff so they put her up in a hotel. I felt sad her holiday got off to a bad start, I’d be gutted.

There is 2 I’ve been watching - tangledupinfun (I think he’s deffo in the closet) and a day with Jess and Tom - possibly is but not sure, he looks very very needy
Tangledupinfun are an interesting couple. They clearly adore each other but there is zero sexual chemistry between them. But it seems to work for them, they seem very happy together. I enjoy their vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Tangledupinfun are an interesting couple. They clearly adore each other but there is zero sexual chemistry between them. But it seems to work for them, they seem very happy together. I enjoy their vlogs.
Yeah I can’t work out if he’s a lot younger than her but seem sweet together

Yeah I can’t work out if he’s a lot younger than her but seem sweet together
I think they're similar ages but he looks young for his age and she looks older than hers. She's very open about her severe excema and that she's been on steroids pretty much all her life. This has left her skin thin and fragile which has prematurely aged her. She's so positive about this though and just gets on with her life. Compared to the moaning, lazy usual Disney vloggers they're a breath of fresh air. I'm excited to find out what their big trip for next year is, I hope it's Tokyo Disney. They'd do fantastic vlogs from there and I know they'd love it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.