Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
64EB73FA-BEF3-48C5-B124-DC4B92620A06.jpeg

no way is she being pressured when she takes creepy photos like this and mentions him everyday on stories.

Reactions: 2
It appears Sam4God went to Efteling 20th-23rd November, then jetted off to California 30th Nov-c.7th December, then was in Disneyland Paris for the Planet Hollywood's last day of service on the 10th December!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sam4god needs to get into the real world and get a real job and stop kidding herself that making videos about disneyland Paris is her job

Reactions: 7
It appears Sam4God went to Efteling 20th-23rd November, then jetted off to California 30th Nov-c.7th December, then was in Disneyland Paris for the Planet Hollywood's last day of service on the 10th December!!
I saw she said she was born in Switzerland… erm more millionaires than anywhere else in the world. She must be absolutely loaded but looks so normal and down to earth. I can’t even be mad at her for her fortunate life. I wonder if she’ll go back to working ever again

Reactions: 2
Even if your parents have money you should still have a (proper) job and your own independence. It's part of growing as a person.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely, but I still envy her for having a financial safety net and support. But agree, she is not using it wisely. Her location and money, she would have so much opportunity at her feet. Instead she was front of house for theatres for 6 years because she’s a theatre fangirl, and according to glassdoor, earning under £24k. So she’s always had her family help her out.

Reactions: 4
She wasn't in Disneyland Paris for Planet Hollywoods final day but put out a pre recorded vlog to coincide with the closure

Reactions: 1
Even if your parents have money you should still have a (proper) job and your own independence. It's part of growing as a person.

Well I mean it seems she’s worked normal jobs up until recently and someone posted that apparently she’s mentioned how she knows YouTube won’t be long term

I only dip in and out of her videos but I think she’s one of the most self aware vloggers out there and if she’s able to travel as often as she does then good for her tbh….

I’d do the same if I could

At least she doesn’t boast about it the way most others do or make a million trip announcements

Reactions: 3
What's up with the too many tears thing?
eta: assume this was about Amy/LivvyBird

She posted a few days ago that her dad has recently been diagnosed with MND/ALS (I think?) which is such a terrible, debilitating disease. I completely get not wanting to post or talk about it on socials but don’t go attention baiting in the same breath 😂

eta: assume this was about Amy/LivvyBird

She posted a few days ago that her dad has recently been diagnosed with MND/ALS (I think?) which is such a terrible, debilitating disease. I completely get not wanting to post or talk about it on socials but don’t go attention baiting in the same breath 😂
Ah, OK. Completely agree with you. Don't mention it if you're not going to talk about it. It's like the people who come near you and sigh so you'll ask if something's wrong.

Well I mean it seems she’s worked normal jobs up until recently and someone posted that apparently she’s mentioned how she knows YouTube won’t be long term

I only dip in and out of her videos but I think she’s one of the most self aware vloggers out there and if she’s able to travel as often as she does then good for her tbh….

I’d do the same if I could

At least she doesn’t boast about it the way most others do or make a million trip announcements
It’s a really good point that she seems more down to earth and humble than the others. I’m surprised with her money she sticks with DLP and doesn’t go to WDW 6 times a year like the others. I think it might be because it’s close and she speaks fluent French but I also know she just prefers it.

I know everyone loves Hannah rickets, but even she is too much with the Harrods trips. I know she works for Disney, but a huge amount of her life is funded for by her dad as she also lives in London (Kilburn so not quite Westminster!) rent-free.Some of these people are just very fortunate.

Last edited:
I saw she said she was born in Switzerland… erm more millionaires than anywhere else in the world. She must be absolutely loaded but looks so normal and down to earth. I can’t even be mad at her for her fortunate life. I wonder if she’ll go back to working ever again
I think her parents are rich, they have a 4+ bedroom flat in the middle of London, a bit flat at that. Her mother is an artist and her dad works in Dubai I think now. I do enjoy her content and like her but she’s not relatable like most U.K. Disney fans tend to be!

It’s a really good point that she seems more down to earth and humble than the others. I’m surprised with her money she sticks with DLP and doesn’t go to WDW 6 times a year like the others. I think it might be because it’s close and she speaks fluent French but I also know she just prefers it.

I know everyone loves Hannah rickets, but even she is too much with the Harrods trips. I know she works for Disney, but a huge amount of her life is funded for by her dad as she also lives in London (Kilburn so not quite Westminster!) rent-free.Some of these people are just very fortunate.
How do you know this about Hannah?

I think her parents are rich, they have a 4+ bedroom flat in the middle of London, a bit flat at that. Her mother is an artist and her dad works in Dubai I think now. I do enjoy her content and like her but she’s not relatable like most U.K. Disney fans tend to be!
I personally find it way harder to relate to the likes of Adam Hattan , Danny Dalimore , Disney in Detail, and most other U.K. vloggers who scam their followers to travel all the way to Florida every other month🤷‍♀️

most normal people don’t have strangers funding their extravagant lifestyles

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.