Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’d of bought a day ticket on the gate then gone to the Bureau Passeport Annuel (DLP passport office) by the castle they could have upgraded their tickets ti an annual passport and got the money deducted from the gate ticket 🤷 they obviously didn’t do there homework.
They knew, they had done that before with the one day pass I think as that is kind of what they say but I think they decided to try it on with a two day pass which no doubt they got cheap and it back fired ... the one that thinks he is something special then goes full mardy diva about it

Reactions: 1
Love Sam4G0d but she’s made such a mountain out of a mole hill with Tron on ride photo and mentioned so many times about not having a magic band…. She much have 5-10 bands at home, she knew resorts don’t give them anymore so why not bring one???

Goes on and on about WDW plastic use / sustainability yet you can’t bring a plastic magic band and is making out like you’re forced to buy one now.

Reactions: 4
Love Sam4G0d but she’s made such a mountain out of a mole hill with Tron on ride photo and mentioned so many times about not having a magic band…. She much have 5-10 bands at home, she knew resorts don’t give them anymore so why not bring one???

Goes on and on about WDW plastic use / sustainability yet you can’t bring a plastic magic band and is making out like you’re forced to buy one now.

In her defence I was always told the magic bands had a general life of about 3 years - I know our ones from 2016 didn’t work in 2021. I’m not a massive fan of hers or anything but could explain it 🤷🏻‍♀️

OMG Holiday With The Heather's are really something else , tight as arseholes the pair of them. She seems to control Wayne & the money. Also she can walk for miles when she's out & about on holiday, but claims she can't stand in queues at security at the airport & requires special assistance when it suits her. And I wish Wayne slob would cut his dirty long finger nails, bloody disgusting.

OMG Holiday With The Heather's are really something else , tight as arseholes the pair of them. She seems to control Wayne & the money. Also she can walk for miles when she's out & about on holiday, but claims she can't stand in queues at security at the airport & requires special assistance when it suits her. And I wish Wayne slob would cut his dirty long finger nails, bloody disgusting.
Yes the nails! I thought it was hers when they did the napkin golfing then remembered she has hers painted 🤢

Tell me about Cheers Ears - they seem like a really nice family. Is there anything I am missing?
Some people like them. Not my cup of tea. I think they are smug, middle class and boring. Each vlog is like Keith’s audition reel to get on TV.

I had to stop with Holiday with the Heathers fairly early in. At first I thought they were a nice couple and thought she did so well considering her health challenges. Then you get to notice that her “good days and bad days” fall very fortuitously for them (bad days at airports, good days at Theme Parks unless there is queueing to be done etc) and then of course you start to wonder how they are pretty much constantly on vacation, not just financially but also physically.

Reactions: 2
Some people like them. Not my cup of tea. I think they are smug, middle class and boring. Each vlog is like Keith’s audition reel to get on TV.
I'm a little further in to travel day and can see exactly what you mean about Keith.

As mentioned previously, I am really struggling to find a vlogger to fill the Jade Billington hole.
Jades aesthetic wasn't my cup of tea, but her travel stuff was always an enjoyable watch. I really don't enjoy watching anything with young children either.

So far, so good re Cheers Ears for me. What on earth has happened to me.

I quite like Cheers Ears. A normal hard working family enjoying WDW. Paid for by themselves. Keith is bit OTT sometimes but I can watch them easily enough.

Like Cheers Ears. Couldn't watch the vlog with them and Adam Hatton though

Reactions: 2
I quite like Cheers Ears. A normal hard working family enjoying WDW. Paid for by themselves. Keith is bit OTT sometimes but I can watch them easily enough.
I also like watching them, for these reasons. The mother can be a bit of a miserable sod at times 😬 but otherwise I find them easy to watch

I'm with TeaMonster ... their stuff starts well then either Keith goes OTT, the wife gets the face on or the kids get all smug to spoil what has the potential to be watchable.

Can I ask, how many of you holiday like the general vloggers? I’m talking park at magic hours until close, skipping breakfast and snacking on cookies, Rice Krispie treats etc… lunch/dinner is almost always burgers (generally unhealthy food) because it’s “Disney”, buy every/all new merch and do this same thin every single day for 14 days.

I just couldn’t…. And I don’t, I love to have a couple days at resort to chill, go to a water park to chill out, go to a mall one day and eat none park food - often the park food it “meh” to me. I just couldn’t handle those tenders everyday… hand me some broccoli!!!!!

If I can do a park in a day, I most likely won’t do another complete full day that the same park!

Reactions: 3
never been to WDW but I think most normal people do full park days or as many park days as possible as for most, it's a once in a lifetime thing so would be a waste to lounge at the pool !

at DLP I do full days every day but then its only normally 5 days max

I find it frustrating when Vloggers spend all their time in the resort and and do nothing..... shows their privilege because it's their 3408250395th holiday

never been to WDW but I think most normal people do full park days or as many park days as possible as for most, it's a once in a lifetime thing so would be a waste to lounge at the pool !

at DLP I do full days every day but then its only normally 5 days max

I find it frustrating when Vloggers spend all their time in the resort and and do nothing..... shows their privilege because it's their 3408250395th holiday
True, but 14 days walking from 7am to midnight… after day 1 my feet loose feeling and I need a volcano bay day, perhaps I’m getting too old now. Hahaha!

True, but 14 days walking from 7am to midnight… after day 1 my feet loose feeling and I need a volcano bay day, perhaps I’m getting too old now. Hahaha!
For those who vlog their one and only trip per year / every 2 years I get the dawn til dusk to get their monies worth but those who go more than once a year I am with you. You are right, burgers and longboard pizzas every meal seems an unhealthy way to go and skipping breakfast for sweet stuff is plain daft.

Just watching the Jokes from Stoke at Volcano Bay with their daft swimming shirts
With you in this about the Jokes ... what made me laugh was that they are 6, yes SIX years late to the Volcano Bay party and they are vlogging it like no one has ever been before them and everyone watching is a total idiot. Seriously ... we know about the car park, the security desk, the bus to the park, the Tapu Tapu ... EVERYONE has already vlogged it MULTIPLE TIMES
---
I KNOW this guy has his own thread on Tattle but this made me laugh so loud I had to share ...

For those who have never seen a Theme Park Express vlog Adrian is undoubtably in the closet and travels with his beard Koda, who while butch is for the most part great fun.

While the whole thing is a vlogging master piece the section on how to use a toilet at around 2 mins in is pure gold

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.