Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to the USA through one of the very few countries that allowed them to go I think it was Croatia and pretended Croatia was a “holiday”

then released an obnoxious video “surprising” everyone that they’re in the USA and will be staying in Orlando for something like 6 weeks going from one deluxe hotel to the next and it was all just very braggy and tone deaf

so many people on WDW FB groups were doing the same thing at the time and no one cared

I think the way they handled the backlash and the original braggy video which was literally half an hour of them talking about all the amazing places they’re going to be staying at in Florida all whilst apparnerly “Yaz couldn’t travel due to illness” is what got people annoyed….. at least for me

I don’t think people would care if they came back I’d watch them again mainly to annoy myself:LOL:

for me it wasn’t much their actions but the way the went about it that pissed me off at the time

Reactions: 1
They went to the USA through one of the very few countries that allowed them to go I think it was Croatia and pretended Croatia was a “holiday”

then released an obnoxious video “surprising” everyone that they’re in the USA and will be staying in Orlando for something like 6 weeks going from one deluxe hotel to the next and it was all just very braggy and tone deaf

so many people on WDW FB groups were doing the same thing at the time and no one cared

I think the way they handled the backlash and the original braggy video which was literally half an hour of them talking about all the amazing places they’re going to be staying at in Florida all whilst apparnerly “Yaz couldn’t travel due to illness” is what got people annoyed….. at least for me

I don’t think people would care if they came back I’d watch them again mainly to annoy myself:LOL:

for me it wasn’t much their actions but the way the went about it that pissed me off at the time
I would watch as well. The new lot (Burgesses Ohana Of 3 etc etc etc) have only gone to prove that the old ones were an utter delight in comparison 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hopefully they will be back soon and that everything is ok with them. All of the vlogs that I watch at the moment are seriously lacking in humour and genuine warmth.
They’re as bad as the Jokes from Stoke. Completely up their own arse and selling “original” art by David, that he’s traced directly from a Disney promo picture

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully they will be back soon and that everything is ok with them. All of the vlogs that I watch at the moment are seriously lacking in humour and genuine warmth.
I miss them as well, I hope every Saturday they come back. Interestingly despicable three have suggested they may stop soon also. It seems to me that a lot of the more genuine vloggers are giving up on it, probably can’t be arsed with all the drama nowadays!

Reactions: 2
I miss them as well, I hope every Saturday they come back. Interestingly despicable three have suggested they may stop soon also. It seems to me that a lot of the more genuine vloggers are giving up on it, probably can’t be arsed with all the drama nowadays!
I can think of at least a dozen that I hope are considering packing up too.The Jokes from Stoke are towards the top of that list.

---

They’re as bad as the Jokes from Stoke. Completely up their own arse and selling “original” art by David, that he’s traced directly from a Disney promo picture
It beats patreon and buy us a coffee and all that jazz. Or in Adam Hattan's case, buy me a Mickey Premium bar.

Last edited:
Add Ricardos Family Vlog to the list of the "OG's" that have given it up. Will & Lelly seemed to have stopped and Clayton from Living the dream is only sporadically uploading material. Don't blame them to be fair, the cut throat multi-trip gang have put off a lot of the (in retrospect) better old bunch.

---

I can think of at least a dozen that I hope are considering packing up too.The Jokes from Stoke are towards the top of that list.

---

It beats patreon and buy us a coffee and all that jazz. Or in Adam Hattan's case, buy me a Mickey Premium bar.
The Jokes are certainly trying to pee with the big boys as they cannot stop falling over themselves in arse kissing the Broadways and Lodge Guys on Instgram posts lately. In terms of the Broadways ... to quote Police Academy ... they are chapping their lips on the wrong butt.

Reactions: 3
Add Ricardos Family Vlog to the list of the "OG's" that have given it up. Will & Lelly seemed to have stopped and Clayton from Living the dream is only sporadically uploading material. Don't blame them to be fair, the cut throat multi-trip gang have put off a lot of the (in retrospect) better old bunch.

---

The Jokes are certainly trying to pee with the big boys as they cannot stop falling over themselves in arse kissing the Broadways and Lodge Guys on Instgram posts lately. In terms of the Broadways ... to quote Police Academy ... they are chapping their lips on the wrong butt.
I loved watching Will & Lelly. You could tell that they were geniune and zero pretences with them. They were one of the few vloggers I would have gone out of my way to say hello to in the parks had I seen them.
The Jokes are exactly that. Imagine lumping in with the Lodge guys in order to grow a bleeping youtube channel. As the title says - NO SHAME.

Not a fan of the mr’s 🤷
Most of the old there first bunch have all but vanished from YouTube I still follow a few on Instagram and they’ve either had kids or say it’s a ‘lifestyle that becomes a burden on them and there finances’

I loved watching Will & Lelly. You could tell that they were geniune and zero pretences with them. They were one of the few vloggers I would have gone out of my way to say hello to in the parks had I seen them.
Our sentiment totally, in an environment full of fame hungry tarts those two were watchable, dont get me wrong they were not perfect but against the rubbish from some at the moment, they were a lot nearer than most

Our sentiment totally, in an environment full of fame hungry tarts those two were watchable, dont get me wrong they were not perfect but against the rubbish from some at the moment, they were a lot nearer than most
That's the thing - I don't expect people to be perfect but it was a joy (in hindsight) to watch people enjoy their annual two weeks in the Sun and themeparks. The new breed are instantly unlikeable and you can tell the motives have shifted towards fame, clout and oneupmanship.

• Heart
What do you mean the jokes from Stoke aren’t funny? C’mon, they’ve been reading Kenneth Williams’ book and are raring to go. Please tell me someone’s in their Facebook group?
Wish we had C&L wandering back, their vlogs were so bad I cried of laughter. Especially getting angry at hotels not having DLP 30th merch early🤣
Or how about DisneyHannah showing us her “content”? cutting off her husband mid sentence, her trademark.
What about travelling magical? One minute you could be watching them at very nekos event, the next she’s getting ploughed by a media graduate. The possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought their last couple of trips were seriously "off" compared to previous trips. An awful lot of alcohol was being consumed, did that contribute to the odd atmosphere? They just don't seem as fun as they first were.

I thought their last couple of trips were seriously "off" compared to previous trips. An awful lot of alcohol was being consumed, did that contribute to the odd atmosphere? They just don't seem as fun as they first were.
Agree. I think it’s hard to be ‘nice’ all the time on camera when at heart you are as nasty, snarky and self serving as all the other Disney vloggers out there.

Reactions: 1
Agree. I think it’s hard to be ‘nice’ all the time on camera when at heart you are as nasty, snarky and self serving as all the other Disney vloggers out there.
Yeah, we mentioned actually that we preferred the Adam Hattan trip that was being released at the same time, which is a huge bleeping stretch 😂

• Haha
So.... Pete's World Of Lego
Let me get this right - Pete Broadway (man in his 50's) builds a lego set in front of a camera and publishes it for the world to see.
Well 20 or 30 people but you get my drift.
Strange, strange man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So.... Pete's World Of Lego
Let me get this right - Pete Broadway (man in his 50's) builds a lego set in front of a camera and publishes it for the world to see.
Well 20 or 30 people but you get my drift.
Strange, strange man
Have you seen their house? Absolutely rammed with Lego stuff on display and the rest of it stuffed to the gills with Disney shite.

They are a weird pair. So smug as well, for no apparent reason.

Have you seen their house? Absolutely rammed with Lego stuff on display and the rest of it stuffed to the gills with Disney shite.

They are a weird pair. So smug as well, for no apparent reason.
Oh yes. Cheap tat everywhere and they think they are the Windsors.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.