Disney Vloggers #10 Desperate for fame, they have no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup - a totally bizarre choice but it gets Disney in the vlogs I suppose. What happened to people doing the things they enjoy on holiday rather than what will get an extra couple of views?
I still can't forget her smug face living it up in business after her husbands 'panic attack'. Still it made for a free upgrage and clickbait title for her crappy videos. Reminded me of Down & Out in Beverly Hills 🤣
I don’t really get them at all to be honest. Their last trip just looked like they’d gone to a travel lodge with a pool (that she said was too cold on their last trip) and spent the whole time walking round shops and eating at chain restaurants- it’s not what I’d describe as a Disney holiday. The only thing I saw that was Disneyish was when they walked through the boardwalk, stood on the bridge outside the beach club and watched the Epcot fireworks and a trip on the skyliner. I’d understand if they went over to the coast for a day etc but it just looks like a week in a sunny retail park.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched their videos before? They popped up when I was hate watching Dalimore at the weekend and wondered if anyone had watched their vids?
Have added them so that will be our viewing later. See L and S adventures started their series with him buying portable stools for the parks

• Haha
Not a brag but I’ve been to Disney over 15 times never been on splash mountain, never appeals to me
Im so grumpy about water rides. My kids love them and luckily they’re old enough to go on them on their own now but getting soaked in funny coloured water and then walking miles in squelchy trainers makes me mardy 😂 I do love blutos in universal but that’s definitely a flip flop day!!

Have added them so that will be our viewing later. See L and S adventures started their series with him buying portable stools for the parks
you’ll have to let me know what you think! I’m gonna give them a watch later now I’ve ran out of Dalimore content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t really get them at all to be honest. Their last trip just looked like they’d gone to a travel lodge with a pool (that she said was too cold on their last trip) and spent the whole time walking round shops and eating at chain restaurants- it’s not what I’d describe as a Disney holiday. The only thing I saw that was Disneyish was when they walked through the boardwalk, stood on the bridge outside the beach club and watched the Epcot fireworks and a trip on the skyliner. I’d understand if they went over to the coast for a day etc but it just looks like a week in a sunny retail park.
They are a funny bunch and I have no doubt they are maxing out their flexible friends in order to fuel these trips for their youtube. I'd rather not go than the trip they took. Looked bloody miserable.

They are a funny bunch and I have no doubt they are maxing out their flexible friends in order to fuel these trips for their youtube. I'd rather not go than the trip they took. Looked bloody miserable.
I think he makes a tidy sum running his own business so I'm not sure about the credit card use in this case. And she's forever on a budget which makes me suspect she's paying for it with real money rather than credit.

Can you imagine racking up credit card debt to stay in that crappy dive?!

The Broadways have interrupted their boring Disney Christmas vlogs to share their boring Christmas cruise vlogs. I cannot bear this horrible pair of boring, entitled Karen’s

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he makes a tidy sum running his own business so I'm not sure about the credit card use in this case. And she's forever on a budget which makes me suspect she's paying for it with real money rather than credit.

Can you imagine racking up credit card debt to stay in that crappy dive?!
Yeah, scrap is forever going up in price so he probably does ok in his vest and scrap iron wagon.
You are right that you wouldn't get in to debt staying in that hole though.

The Broadways have interrupted their boring Disney Christmas vlogs to share their boring Christmas cruise vlogs. I cannot bear this horrible pair of boring, entitled Karen’s
They should be called The Strangeways. Mr B (cringey af) makes me uncomfortable.

Anyone notice how much Mr Bazza’s hands shake?
I noticed that he is a wanker if that counts?
He must spend all commenting on EVERY single Florida vlog going. Surprised he has any time for his day job to tell you the truth.

• Haha
The desperadoes from Stoke - I blame you lot for ‘introducing’ me the only thing I have to say is duck of David Williams wannabe!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you’ll have to let me know what you think! I’m gonna give them a watch later now I’ve ran out of Dalimore content 🤣
We just watched the travel day which I always think is a good indicator of a vlogger. He likes to complain I'll say that, yet another vlogger who complains about plane food but still eats every scrape. She doesn't speak I don't think she said one thing the whole video so it's a no from us.

The only real vloggers we can stomach at the minute are rip ride vlog it

774E1290-0A6C-4D63-BB3A-E2016DC977F4.jpeg

Livvybird life🤣🤣🤣 seriously she needs to get a life that doesn’t involve that boyfriend, she’s made him her whole personality.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m sure it’s been discussed here before but how much time do some of these people get off work!!!! The bloody state of some of them honestly 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.