Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a fan of following Covid guidelines though is she? Isn’t that why the weekly vlogs stopped? She had her husband’s family in the house for one of the kid’s birthdays during lockdown and someone called her out for it. She tried claiming it was a childcare bubble and someone pointed out to her the exact rules around a childcare bubble so the teddies came out of the pram.
Oh really I didn’t realise that. In her profession she should be on the ball

Reactions: 1
Anyone recommend ones for two friends going? Family ones aren’t for me! No brogan though. Lol
Sam4god literally only goes with friends.... She's not to everyone's taste but knows a lot about Disney Parks including International ones! I watch her from time to time!

I've seen Sam Mealey mentioned a few times...he has a thread here if people are interested

love Sam! wish he'd vlog more!

Reactions: 2
Sian showing her eldest doing cartwheels whilst flashing her underwear. She’s a nurse a professional, why on earth is she sharing this to the world. You can see the children acting up to have the camera in front of them so sad.

Reactions: 7
Sian showing her eldest doing cartwheels whilst flashing her underwear. She’s a nurse a professional, why on earth is she sharing this to the world. You can see the children acting up to have the camera in front of them so sad.
totally agree why would you let your daughter flash her knickers to nearly 9k followers

totally agree why would you let your daughter flash her knickers to nearly 9k followers
If this is a strategy to get more followers that’s disgusting.

I think she really needs to get a grip, she’s obsessed with the gram.

Nope, all very quiet. Hope he’s OK (genuinely).
Yeah I would have expected him to appear in an Alton Towers vlog with one of the other panelists by now. Nathan and the Kershaws met up for Legoland and both have individually been to Alton Towers. Not sure where Nathan is based, I gather the Kershaws are nearish to Manchester I think Paul is south somewhere possibly Kent? Either it's too difficult for them to collab or maybe he's just enjoying a decent break from youtube? Would be understandable after a year of treating it like a part time job with the Saturday shows, the break up and I know he's been worried about his Dad.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I would have expected him to appear in an Alton Towers vlog with one of the other panelists by now. Nathan and the Kershaws met up for Legoland and both have individually been to Alton Towers. Not sure where Nathan is based, I gather the Kershaws are nearish to Manchester I think Paul is south somewhere possibly Kent? Either it's too difficult for them to collab or maybe he's just enjoying a decent break from youtube? Would be understandable after a year of treating it like a part time job with the Saturday shows, the break up and I know he's been worried about his Dad.
sending much love to his dad

If this is a strategy to get more followers that’s disgusting.

I think she really needs to get a grip, she’s obsessed with the gram.
Surely both her and her husband can't be that naive on this post? Having to educate children how to behave online when their own parents don't realise.

Clear from this she should not have access to social media. Shocking!!!!

Guru Gossip... i think here on Tattle some people don't write it out, because of some reasons i don't fully understand LOL.
Yes go read it. She’s an entitled little rich girl who can’t keep friends. I’m dying to know about her breakup with her definitely not straight ex Tom.
She just buy candles and decorates her apartment despite have 1 friend

Yes go read it. She’s an entitled little rich girl who can’t keep friends. I’m dying to know about her breakup with her definitely not straight ex Tom.
I went on the website but have no clue how to use it 😂 wanted to do my nosey

Surely the platform crocs will help her become the ultimate influencer.

• Haha
Universal stopping mask requirements indoors from tomorrow. Assume disney won't be far behind.

Reactions: 3
Disneyland Paris are letting APs cancel for a percentage refund. Think we’re tempted to do it as it’s unlikely we’ll get back but really before it runs out but not sure how much we’ll get back. I bought it in Feb 2020 and used it for 3 days. Talk about the biggest waste of money 😂

Edit - sorry! Clearly thought I was on the Disney planning thread. Happy Friday!! 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Disneyland Paris are letting APs cancel for a percentage refund. Think we’re tempted to do it as it’s unlikely we’ll get back but really before it runs out but not sure how much we’ll get back. I bought it in Feb 2020 and used it for 3 days. Talk about the biggest waste of money 😂

Edit - sorry! Clearly thought I was on the Disney planning thread. Happy Friday!! 🥴🥴
What's the name of the Disney planning thread please? I'm cancelling ours as we can't get to use them, even with the extra 60 days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.