Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any feelings when USA travel will happen?
I'm hoping to be back over Christmas but I just don't know.
Lots of rumours it will be mid-late June as Biden is coming to the UK about then, got plans for September so I really hope to go. If not, i’ll just push back again 😢

Reactions: 1
I half expected the Saturday Night Disfunctionals to make an unwanted reappreance last night with a park mask update 'special' or something like that. That lot make Casualty appealing on a Saturday night - both watching it on TV or being admitted yourself 🤣
Disney announced this change on a whim. I don't think any parks had reservations available for Annual Pass holders. I bet all of the vloggers were falling over themselves trying to figure out how to get a park reservation in order to be first to post a vlog about no more masks outdoors.

What is this "Saturday Nights Crew" I keep seeing mentioned. I can't find a channel by that name. Is it just a bunch of other channels that call themselves that as part of the gang?

Disney announced this change on a whim. I don't think any parks had reservations available for Annual Pass holders. I bet all of the vloggers were falling over themselves trying to figure out how to get a park reservation in order to be first to post a vlog about no more masks outdoors.

What is this "Saturday Nights Crew" I keep seeing mentioned. I can't find a channel by that name. Is it just a bunch of other channels that call themselves that as part of the gang?
Saturday night discussions

Hey everyone, been lurking for a while and have decided to chime in.

Discovered Mr David & Mr Ian thanks to this thread, and I ADORE them. They are so funny and entertaining to watch. Genuinely fond of each other and just so excited to be in Orlando. I just watched their first times riding Space Mountain and Everest and howled with laughter. Felt so bad for poor Ian, though. David’s laugh cracks

Love Super Enthused, I think she’s adorable and I really enjoy her style of vlogging. She seems like someone I’d have a blast hanging out at Disney with.

Paging Mr Morrow- I generally enjoy his vlogs, although there are some things that I find really annoying: that slow motion black and white thing when he eats something he really enjoys, his THAAANK YAOU, and (yes, I know this is petty and dumb) the way he pronounces “mountain”.
But I feel like he is really trying to broaden his horizon, and I appreciate that.

Also really love Dan and George (formerly Wandering Apple), also just really pleasant to watch and follow along, not only on their Disney adventures.

This Orlando Life was probably my favorite, whenever JL or Tom were a part of them. Oliver and Spencer were always a little cringey together, but I was sad to hear they had split up. Can’t wait to see what happens with them in the future.
I liked Oliver's humor from his The Dis days. I know Spencer got a new bf that kind of looks like Oliver.

Do we know what happened to Oliver? Is he even still in Orlando?

Reactions: 3
Would love to know what happened between Adam, Oliver and Spencer. Adam featured them a lot in his vlogs while he did his program and was flirting a lot with Oliver, and then suddenly they're not shown anymore. I remember when Adam got into trouble with having Patreon and them funding his trips, one of Oliver and Spencers friend blasted Adam on Twitter about it, she was in some of their vlogs, British, curly hair can't remember her name though, could be Lizzie??

Reactions: 4
Would love to know what happened between Adam, Oliver and Spencer. Adam featured them a lot in his vlogs while he did his program and was flirting a lot with Oliver, and then suddenly they're not shown anymore. I remember when Adam got into trouble with having Patreon and them funding his trips, one of Oliver and Spencers friend blasted Adam on Twitter about it, she was in some of their vlogs, British, curly hair can't remember her name though, could be Lizzie??
Adam is quite similar to Brogan Tat in that he doesn’t seem to be able to keep friends for very long. The only long running friend he seems to have is the awful Gary C and they’re two cheeks of the same arse really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jackie SE is in the UK apparently. A lot of the comments say she's here to see Sam, is she in a long distance relationship or something?

Jackie SE is in the UK apparently. A lot of the comments say she's here to see Sam, is she in a long distance relationship or something?
yeah I think she’s being going with Sam from Theme Park Expedition for a few years now, she was over last year and they went to different uk parks

yeah I think she’s being going with Sam from Theme Park Expedition for a few years now, she was over last year and they went to different uk parks
Thanks, I don't follow her that closely and have never heard of TPE. I'll check it out.

that Lizzie is annoying af! Although she’s recently blocked anyone who she doesn’t actually know irl so at least I don’t see it anymore 😂

yeah Jackie andSam (expedition theme park) are together. She visited during last years covid times too.

that Lizzie is annoying af! Although she’s recently blocked anyone who she doesn’t actually know irl so at least I don’t see it anymore 😂

yeah Jackie andSam (expedition theme park) are together. She visited during last years covid times too.
I had to delete her because she was soooooo so annoying! I did enjoy when she finished with her American boyfriend. Came across as her only in it for a green card in my opinion!

I had to delete her because she was soooooo so annoying! I did enjoy when she finished with her American boyfriend. Came across as her only in it for a green card in my opinion!
Omg yes absolutely - I forgot about that whole saga. She was gagging for a green card!

Reactions: 2
I remember they'd go out a lot together, even do resort stays. Then it was nothing and all Jennilynn.

I remember they'd go out a lot together, even do resort stays. Then it was nothing and all Jennilynn.
I remember for Adams birthday, Spencer joined him and others for dinner, Oliver was working, and then they were gone. I'm very nosey, I want the details😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.