Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Disney Vloggers all seem to want to out do each other. They would sell their Grannies for a view or two.
I definitely seems that way lately,
There are a few that I really like and to be honest some of the much smaller youtubers are more real.
I'm still following a small Disney vlogging family,that had a baby in lockdown, and had a really tough time of it yet they didnt use any of it for views etc, infact they didnt even announce their pregnancy until about 30wks and definitely could have used it for "added" drama as their baby was quite poorly when born.

They finally got some good news over their little lad,and I think they are planning on the UK Disney cruise as they feel it will be safest trip for him right now to go on with all the safety precautions.

Her voice is so irritating and he seems like a personalityless soul, bless him. The house always looks dirty and dark but they live in Spain?? A sunny nice place and they choose to make there house all goth? i know each to their own but I don't get it.
Anyone know why they live in Spain? I've never seen them mention why.
Yaz and Ash I'm sure live in the UK. 🤷‍♀️

I think you're thinking of Yas and Scott, The Stranger couple

Reactions: 2
I think they have mixed up Yaz and ash from Magical Day Apparel with the Stranger Couple who I think are also called yaz and ash?! They do live in Spain
Yeah, I've just edited as I had to go check as I doing follow them, I think they are Yas & Scott

Reactions: 1
Her voice is so irritating and he seems like a personalityless soul, bless him. The house always looks dirty and dark but they live in Spain?? A sunny nice place and they choose to make there house all goth? i know each to their own but I don't get it.
Anyone know why they live in Spain? I've never seen them mention why.
Isn't that Yaz and Scott (stranger couple) rather than Yaz and Ash? Too many Yaz's I'm getting really confused 🤣

• Haha
They finally got some good news over their little lad,and I think they are planning on the UK Disney cruise as they feel it will be safest trip for him right now to go on with all the safety precautions.
[/QUOTE]

If they are that concerned with safety then staying home would be an even better option for him than going on a huge ship. Just a thought.

Reactions: 6
I think as long as people are being themselves and having fun on a trip I'm all up for watching any disney blogger. I can even get past an annoying voice 🤣 The ones that gets my goat are the ones who think they are important or entitled because they have a camera.

Got to agree with the above. Its the Hemms right? They seem like a nice family but if I had a poorly wee bairn being a guinea pig on a cruise ship to see if the are safe wouldn't be my priority either.

Reactions: 6
Just a FYI, today is the day that they find out the price of the UK Disney Cruise, be prepared for lots of "stupid Disney, how much do they want!?".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just a FYI, today is the day that they find out the price of the UK Disney Cruise, be prepared for lots of "stupid Disney, how much do they want!?".
Having seen the prices some of the other companies are charging for their UK cruises, Disney are going to be EXPENSIVE.

I think they have mixed up Yaz and ash from Magical Day Apparel with the Stranger Couple who I think are also called yaz and ash?! They do live in Spain
😂 Yep definately mixed them up, I don’t even know who the other ones are??

Isn't that Yaz and Scott (stranger couple) rather than Yaz and Ash? Too many Yaz's I'm getting really confused 🤣
Hahaha yeah I mixed them up I guess? I don’t know who Yaz and ash even are 😂

• Haha
Has anyone heard about the drama regarding once upon a bron? Something about her ignoring the death threats her fans are sending her ex?

Looks like Cheryl (TUKDC) is going to start vlogging by her stories!
I really like her but watching her instagram makes me cringe!! People asked for a haul the other day as she had been out shopping on her stories and she said “I’m an instagrammer not a youtuber” like she has 300 followers she’s hardly an instagrammer. And she keeps posting thirsty selfies 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like her but watching her instagram makes me cringe!! People asked for a haul the other day as she had been out shopping on her stories and she said “I’m an instagrammer not a youtuber” like she has 300 followers she’s hardly an instagrammer. And she keeps posting thirsty selfies 😩
Haha yes 😂 I don’t think she’s going to be very popular on her own 😬

Reactions: 4
has paul mentioned the split yet? how is he going to get away with a channel called, thatukdisneyCOUPLE!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I put a comment on that IG story along the lines of “nothing for Paul?”……. That comment got quickly deleted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
has paul mentioned the split yet? how is he going to get away with a channel called, thatukdisneyCOUPLE!?
yeah I would guess he’ll start his own channel? Can’t see him wanting to keep using the existing one on his own, people will ask questions and I don’t think either have addressed what’s happene

Must admit, I'm fast going off her. She seems to have delusions of grandeur too. Maybe she and Paul were more similar than I realised.
yep! Her Instagram is embarrassing and I think most people only follow her out of pity or hoping to get the tea on her and Paul. If she thinks she’s going to become successful at vlogging hahaha. I’ve said it before,Paul may be self centered and annoying but he has a personality and he was the doing all the editing and he clearly came up with the ideas for the channel too. She is just dull.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.