Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it's a pregnancy announcement, they said it will being some big changes for them.
It's a partnership with an Orlando villa company. Yawn.

But I think someone may be reading here because there was no "Dank" for the whole 6 minute vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it was actually Paul who decided to leave Cheryl. He was seeing someone else and told Cheryl he didn’t love her. Moved out and then moved back in, telling her he was going to try and fall back in love with her. He kicked her out two weeks later told her he was divorcing her. All the Saturday lot took his side and stayed friends with him.
This isn't true. I don't like the guy but you can tell he is the one going through the tough time. Just look at her posts on insta, people would not take his side if that was the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This isn't true. I don't like the guy but you can tell he is the one going through the tough time. Just look at her posts on insta, people would not take his side if that was the case.
I agree he seems to be going through a rough time and she seems to be living her best life, but saying that, but my ex husband cheated on me, and every single one of our “mutual” friends sided with him. And I definitely didn’t cheat.. so who knows why people side with whoever they do🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I agree he seems to be going through a rough time and she seems to be living her best life, but saying that, but my ex husband cheated on me, and every single one of our “mutual” friends sided with him. And I definitely didn’t cheat.. so who knows why people side with whoever they do🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree with you!
I honestly think Cheryl is putting on a front, she may look confident on her insta

How can you tell he is having a tough time?
People will take either side in a break up, nothing to do with who is right or wrong!

It's a partnership with an Orlando villa company. Yawn.

But I think someone may be reading here because there was no "Dank" for the whole 6 minute vlog 🤣
WTF.....they have DVC!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure I care why they split up, I am keen to know what happens to that DVC contract, who gets the mucky house and how many viewers they lose in the process.

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly what I thought?
Me too, and who will be making those hideous T shirts while they're spending so much time in Florida?

Some of the sweatshirts look OK but those pockets on the T shirts are bloody awful. The stitching is appalling. It looks like something a young child would do for a Brownie badge. Cannot believe that people actually order them?

Has anyone noticed TUKDC Instagram bio states “DVC Owner” rather than “Owners” - sounds like Paul is hoping to get that as part of what will likely be a messy divorce settlement 🥴😅

Reactions: 3
I agree with you!
I honestly think Cheryl is putting on a front, she may look confident on her insta

How can you tell he is having a tough time?
People will take either side in a break up, nothing to do with who is right or wrong!

WTF.....they have DVC!
I thought the same, they ALWAYS stay on site as well. Never stay in a villa. What an odd choice.

Some of the sweatshirts look OK but those pockets on the T shirts are bloody awful. The stitching is appalling. It looks like something a young child would do for a Brownie badge. Cannot believe that people actually order them?
I actually bought some before their socials started kicking off, they used to use nice quality t-shirts but now the current stuff looks like a bargain basement, profit-seeking crap.

Reactions: 5
Cheryls instagram blew up😂 she had like 300ish followers and now nearly a thousand 😂

I actually bought some before their socials started kicking off, they used to use nice quality t-shirts but now the current stuff looks like a bargain basement, profit-seeking crap.
oh that’s so annoying 😩 I like some of their stuff but now i’m not sure. Hate when people get big following and forget why they got that following in the first place x

Last edited:
That DVC won't pay for itself ...

But seriously, isn't that so-called "Magical" Apparel their only income stream? Neither of them seem to have a regular job. I don't get how they can afford their house and DVC. That's a lot of T shirts you need to sell?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Infact, you can see the shift in quality on their site, the

Left is the newer one, right is the older one. The left is practically see through!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Infact, you can see the shift in quality on their site, the

Left is the newer one, right is the older one. The left is practically see through!

tbh the ones I bought (last year I think) the shirt is SO thick I could never wear it anywhere hot which is kind of their target audience 😂

I just assumed that one or both of them comes from money. I mean any time in my life that I have looked at someone who has assets that don't make sense considering their income the answer has been family money and a big tell is often that these young people have some 'creative' occupation that wouldn't support a teenager let alone 2 people who own property etc.. People who rent everything and have lots of stuff usually have a decent enough job to get access to credit/loans so they are deep in debt.

For a lot of the Youtubers there like a ladder of 'achievements' from going Virgin Premium economy (and going on like it's Air France La Premiere or something!) to AP to Deluxe resort and then DVC and some of them clearly have money but others are making a mistake that could come back to bit them in the butt. I saw someone say that they financed their DVC at 15% interest. Ouch.

Yaz and Ash used to be sort of inoffensive and tolerable but they are now really just cashing in imo and as such you couldn't believe anything it's all just shilling for their sponsor. A couple with DVC now flogging fancy villas I mean come on! They also said they'd be spending loads of time Stateside, why? Going around filming in the villas or something? When they supposedly print each shirt themselves for their tshirt business. You can bet if Motel 6 offered them a sponsorship they'd be over in a flash to flog their properties too.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always said one of them comes from money, I say that about a lot of vloggers to be honest, me and my husband both work full time and can barely afford to scrape together the money for a trip to Skegness let alone multiple Disney holidays

Reactions: 2
I’ve always said one of them comes from money, I say that about a lot of vloggers to be honest, me and my husband both work full time and can barely afford to scrape together the money for a trip to Skegness let alone multiple Disney holidays
Yes. There are a lot of 'tells' with many of them and it makes sense that Youtube and TikTok and Onlyfans and all those platforms would attract them these days. Although in fairness they've also taken over the arts in general and most actors and writers we produce now are from very wealthy and connected families. It's much harder to break in as a 'normal person' :( There's a Canadian Disney Youtuber who apparently is a MLM shill but never discloses that her husband's family sold their company for like 900 million!!! People really think her MLM is paying for the house they are buying in some fancy gated community on property so they join up thinking they might get rich too. That can be the darker side I suppose if the 'fans' try to live that life too and get under water trying to fly premium and buy into DVC and stay in deluxe resorts and buy 'hauls' of stuff.

Yes. There are a lot of 'tells' with many of them and it makes sense that Youtube and TikTok and Onlyfans and all those platforms would attract them these days. Although in fairness they've also taken over the arts in general and most actors and writers we produce now are from very wealthy and connected families. It's much harder to break in as a 'normal person' :( There's a Canadian Disney Youtuber who apparently is a MLM shill but never discloses that her husband's family sold their company for like 900 million!!! People really think her MLM is paying for the house they are buying in some fancy gated community on property so they join up thinking they might get rich too. That can be the darker side I suppose if the 'fans' try to live that life too and get under water trying to fly premium and buy into DVC and stay in deluxe resorts and buy 'hauls' of stuff.
If you're talking about angie bellemere, she's ridiculous!! she acts like she's made all this money herself from being a beachbody coach and I've no doubt that she does make money that way (she is very high up in basically a pyramid scheme and think of how many people sign up under her after watching her videos??!) but they were loaded anyway. There's one video where she talks about ending up in hospital because she was exhausting herself from working too hard (before joining Beachbody, I think she is saying) but it's clearly just her checking herself into a paid for clinic where they gave her an IV drip because she was partying too hard. it's nonsense.

I am always so curious where vloggers get there money from, so many of them seem to have spare money to throw everyhwere. are they all in debt to try and become successful at youtube and think that they'll one day earn enough from it to be able to pay the debt back? or are they actually all loaded?
like luke and rich (I know they have there own thread) - they seem lovely men but they obviously have quite a bit of money, even saving lots there's no way they'd be able to afford to go to WDW 4 or 5 times a year unless they were loaded.

If you're talking about angie bellemere, she's ridiculous!! she acts like she's made all this money herself from being a beachbody coach and I've no doubt that she does make money that way (she is very high up in basically a pyramid scheme and think of how many people sign up under her after watching her videos??!) but they were loaded anyway. There's one video where she talks about ending up in hospital because she was exhausting herself from working too hard (before joining Beachbody, I think she is saying) but it's clearly just her checking herself into a paid for clinic where they gave her an IV drip because she was partying too hard. it's nonsense.

I am always so curious where vloggers get there money from, so many of them seem to have spare money to throw everyhwere. are they all in debt to try and become successful at youtube and think that they'll one day earn enough from it to be able to pay the debt back? or are they actually all loaded?
like luke and rich (I know they have there own thread) - they seem lovely men but they obviously have quite a bit of money, even saving lots there's no way they'd be able to afford to go to WDW 4 or 5 times a year unless they were loaded.
I wonder this too, like Katie and Dean (ourwildingadventures) went to disneyland paris twice, florida (a split stay onsite at disney moderate and universal premier hotels) and bought a house within like 2 years 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.