Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackie is a bit mysterious. I get wanting to maintain a zone of privacy. She tries to keep mum about her age (which I think is aged 43) that she was on a reality TV show briefly, that she was once married, and a bit vague on her background of moving from teaching to administration type of educational work. She has a boyfriend who is English or Canadian and it is very long distance. It seems like every other vlogger she was in a band. Everyone has their quirks and life time baggage, but for someone who is so upbeat there is a lot cloaked in secrecy.

The Jackie SE and Nate PMM crossover Skyliner crawl had a weird sense to it. I might over reading into things, but Nate sure seems to be drinking his feelings and Jackie to a lessor degree eating hers. The more I watch both of them the more I think neither of them is terribly happy.

New Topic:

The Magic Geekdom moved from the Pacific Northwest to be Disney Vloggers, and seemed to have scrapped that idea for being travel Vloggers. For a while after their move they both seemed really depressed, but at least lately with the moving away form a Disney focus to more general quirky travel things they seem to be happier and getting more traction. TMG used to hang out with Nate and Jackie when they first moved to Orlando but they seemed to have grown apart over the past year or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jackie is a bit mysterious. I get wanting to maintain a zone of privacy. She tries to keep mum about her age (which I think is aged 43) that she was on a reality TV show briefly, that she was once married, and a bit vague on her background of moving from teaching to administration type of educational work. She has a boyfriend who is English or Canadian and it is very long distance. It seems like every other vlogger she was in a band. Everyone has their quirks and life time baggage, but for someone who is so upbeat there is a lot cloaked in secrecy.

The Jackie SE and Nate PMM crossover Skyliner crawl had a weird sense to it. I might over reading into things, but Nate sure seems to be drinking his feelings and Jackie to a lessor degree eating hers. The more I watch both of them the more I think neither of them is terribly happy.
I don't see how it is secrecy? You are asking for stuff from what seems to be over a decade a go, I wouldn't expect a friend to talk about that let stuff alone a blogger. Is it because she's female? You are not asking exactly where Nate or anyone else works.

Most of the posts here are about the Trackers sharing too much yet then also complaining some don't share enough.

Last edited:
I don't see how it is secrecy? You are asking for stuff from what seems to be over a decade a go, I wouldn't expect a friend to talk about that let stuff alone a blogger. Is it because she's female? You are not asking exactly where Nate or anyone else works.

Most of the posts here are about the Trackers sharing too much yet then also complaining some don't share enough.
I wonder about that stuff too. Nate divorced. He shares his dog with his ex. I do ponder what he does for a living as well as others. Jackie also has done a couple let me tell you about myself, and she shared her band part but not that she was on reality TV is a bit odd.

New Topic:

The Magic Geekdom moved from the Pacific Northwest to be Disney Vloggers, and seemed to have scrapped that idea for being travel Vloggers. For a while after their move they both seemed really depressed, but at least lately with the moving away form a Disney focus to more general quirky travel things they seem to be happier and getting more traction. TMG used to hang out with Nate and Jackie when they first moved to Orlando but they seemed to have grown apart over the past year or so.
I’m OK with her keeping stuff to herself. Just bc she vlogs, doesn’t mean all has to known by the audience. I’d rather her be like that then share too much (like a baby’s life).
I think you are reading into PMM and SE’s feeling too much. Most of these vloggers all center stuff around the newest food/drink. They seem relatively happy. I mean no one is positive 100% of the time. We all have our faults.

As for TMG, I think they had a different expectation of what Disney vlogging would be like. I tend to like what they are doing bc it’s different. I like SE and PMM, but when they are constantly together I’ll watch one vlog or the other. Never both. They are a good duo, but need to do more apart or else it’s everyone doing the same crap and that gets boring.

side note: the girl from ATP is totally hanging out with Nate to boost her views.Not saying they aren’t friendly, but most use each other to climb the vlogging ladder.

I get not wanting to the same thing twice. I tend to find it intriguing in what people choose to show in their edit compared to the others at the same event. It is just a reminder watching a YouTube vlog the viewer is at the mercy of the presenter. Jackie gives a lot more details and tips as an aside, while Nate is more freewheeling. I am not sure one is better then the other, although if I were planning a trip I think Jackie SE would be more useful for trip planning.

Reactions: 1
I just watched Jackie on What Not to Wear. All the old episodes are on Discovery+. It’s so strange to see what she was like over 10 years ago. Much more confident in her own vlogs (makes sense since she’s more mature).

I just watched Jackie on What Not to Wear. All the old episodes are on Discovery+. It’s so strange to see what she was like over 10 years ago. Much more confident in her own vlogs (makes sense since she’s more mature).
Yes. Her being overwhelmed in NYC was touching.

New Topic:

New Topic:

We see her a lot around Nate and vice versa. Maybe they’re just friends but what is everyone’s opinion on them? Do you all think that it’s possible that something may have happend between them? Something that may have contributed to the Marriage ending? I feel like not being able to have a baby is kinda a cold hearted reason to dump your husband. Mb his drinking? Would like your opinions

Hey all, I’m not sure where the appropriate place to ask this is but what’s up with PCD? He put up a video today that was saying something about his fiancé being upset about something that was said? Does anyone know what happend?

Last edited:
We see her a lot around Nate and vice versa. Maybe they’re just friends but what is everyone’s opinion on them? Do you all think that it’s possible that something may have happend between them? Something that may have contributed to the Marriage ending? I feel like not being able to have a baby is kinda a cold hearted reason to dump your husband. Mb his drinking? Would like your opinions

Hey all, I’m not sure where the appropriate place to ask this is but what’s up with PCD? He put up a video today that was saying something about his fiancé being upset about something that was said? Does anyone know what happend?
SE was friendly with Veronica so I don’t think anything went on. SE and PMM seem like pretty good, honest people to me. It appears that she hangs out with him bc her bf is long distance, while he is on his own post divorce and likes her company. One vacation we bumped into Nate 3 straight days and he was so jovial. It felt like talking to an old friend. I like that his vlogs are very much who he is as a person.

PCD is so dramatic.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know of any UK vloggers- who stay on site- who are just adults. Watched sophie and dave, jade, brogan, adam hattan, and those 2 funny guys who live in London (sorry forgotten their names)!
There’s a guy that lives in Paris that travels around but his can get a bit boring at times and kinda a Rip of KC Neistat. His name is Jay Swanson.

Adam Hatton is very good. He’s a Disney vlogger based in the UK. Hope you enjoy x
I used to like him but his vlogs are just soooooo long. Although that could be my attention span! The ones I've been watching (spoonful of sugar, news from Lisa, will and lelly) all seem about 15-25 mins ish which is easier.

I'll have a look through my watch list for some more UK ones!

Oooh woah. Do you know what happened with her ex husband?
I don't know. I am a vlogger and was friends with her and some others, then she just randomly stopped talking to me. I thought we were friends, but all of a sudden she got famous and I got deleted on everything for some reason. She kept other people around though that I am friends with. I still dont know what happened but its rude and it sucks.

SE was friendly with Veronica so I don’t think anything went on. SE and PMM seem like pretty good, honest people to me. It appears that she hangs out with him bc her bf is long distance, while he is on his own post divorce and likes her company. One vacation we bumped into Nate 3 straight days and he was so jovial. It felt like talking to an old friend. I like that his vlogs are very much who he is as a person.

PCD is so dramatic.
I agree PCD is dramatic. I seen the video and I was wondering whoa. Maybe take a break from blogging everything? Nope. He’s still doing it

Yea I think she went to Reeves Family Adventures vow renewal in Florida but said Damian didn’t have enough holiday time to be able to go as well. Then the wedding was postponed but they bought a dog together after so I wasn’t sure?! She used to have a singing channel but I can’t remember what it was called.
Damian did go, he was just on a different flight and suprised them all in Blaze pizza. It was weird though as they didn't act like a couple 🤷‍♀️

Yeah I agree with the Lucy Wood one; love her other content but her disney stuff just made me go eughhh over the fact she’s been gifted a trip. It’s like the likes of susie, emily, emshel all being gifted trips but they just get chauffeured around all the time and they don’t seem to understand the work that goes into a Disney holiday if you get me??
I'd never heard of her but from reading here I watched her Disneyland Paris vlogs and am now watching her Disney World ones. I understand she was gifted the trip so she'd give Attraction tickets direct a good boost but to not do research is really poor! To say at the beginning you've wanted to go there all your life, but get there and say you didn't realise there was a boat to The Magic Kingdom and be suprised when you see attractions! Surely it would have looked better to have done a little research!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Krispysmore was a channel we watch back when they had about 1,000 subs. We really enjoyed them until sometime around 10,000 subs they started to try a bit to hard, and seemed a bit desperate for views. Stephy‘s get fit series and Chef Dave stuff had zero appeal. We would watch from time to time, but it seems during COVID they have just given up (or close to it.).

The Ears to You split to Promise Hope and Brockford Files is a guilty pleasure. (Nto happy they split, but the dynamics are interesting.) On the one hand Promise sure seems a lot happier now post Brock, and Brock just seems like a lost soul. Yet, Brock has a better feel for the medium. He’s more interesting to watch. He really does need some help.

The only good thing about Krispysmore channel is the ‘Ohana bread pudding recipe, I highly recommend it!

Damian did go, he was just on a different flight and suprised them all in Blaze pizza. It was weird though as they didn't act like a couple 🤷‍♀️
Oh really?! I’m not a fan of Reeves so didn’t actually watch the vlogs just saw India mention she was going alone.

Reactions: 2
Toffee finger said:
The only good thing about Krispysmore channel is the ‘Ohana bread pudding recipe, I highly recommend it!
until you see Dave chewing any food with his mouth open 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.