Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sam the sam who went with Adam Hattan to Florida one time?
Yes I love him too! speaking of Sams, Sam4God has a lot of disney vlogs too, mainly dip I'd say, but she's done a lot of the International parks too and is very funny!

Reactions: 2
Ahh I’m so glad someone made this thread! I came here from Jade’s thread when someone mentioned that Paul and Cheryl had split - omg! I used to watch their Saturday night show when it had good content 🤣 I just went to check their Instagram and it’s been deleted as well as their twitter. I’m so glad for Cheryl, he talked to her like dirt!

Reactions: 4
No they live in my dreams, love them two
All they do is vlog themselves sitting on the couch talking, but I'm there for it every week

Mr David and Mr Ian have done Californua vlogs and This Natasha has some amazing Disneyland vlogs, she is very informative
ThisNatasha is one of my favourites, was going to go to Japan last year and her Japan videos are so informative especially the shopping ones around Tokyo, it all looks do overwhelming, but she goes into so much detail, love her

Reactions: 3
Ahh I’m so glad someone made this thread! I came here from Jade’s thread when someone mentioned that Paul and Cheryl had split - omg! I used to watch their Saturday night show when it had good content 🤣 I just went to check their Instagram and it’s been deleted as well as their twitter. I’m so glad for Cheryl, he talked to her like dirt!
The Twitter has been gone for quite a while..Paul couldn't handle getting in to drama on there. The Saturday chat show theme tune hurts my ears 😂 The egos on there are sky higgh for saying how small they are.

For us at the moment, Mr David and Mr Ian are top drawer Cheers Ears are also up there too. This Natasha is great, so is Hannah Ricketts she is very posh and pretty but very down to earth. We like Becca Louise but she can be a bit of a downer from time to time. Sam Mealy is really funny. I really want This Orlando Life to make a comeback but as Oliver and Spencer broke up think they will at least wait until Tom can get over there again.
Ooh I used to love This Orlando Life! I preferred watching Oliver when he worked with the DIS unplugged but sad to hear he’s broken up with Spencer.

Best- To infinity and beyond, great little smaller channel. Only have a couple of trips to watch but I really enjoy them. Quite detailed, they always do something different and are likeable.

Best- So Helena and Martyn. Mostly dlp but they are probably my favorite Disney vloggers. Might be a little cringey at times but they are genuine disney fans and they should be so much bigger than they are.

Good- Sophie and Dave's vlogs. I really dislike the pair of them but I can't deny I like their florida vlogs.
Good- Theme park worldwide. Good long vlogs but more like watching a travel program.

Okay- Uk disney couple. Really indepth content. Not a fan of how Paul speaks to Cheryl a lot of the time but I would happily watch one of their series.

Worst- disney in detail. Awful. She does nothing but complain and drink coffee.
Worst- charlotte ruff. Really not a fan. Think she comes across as a big know it all, constantly repeating how many times she has been before.
Worst- Yaz and Ash. To be fair I've only watched one vlog but I hated it. The guy in particular was so unlikeable. Very self intitled.

Just my opinion!

Best- To infinity and beyond, great little smaller channel. Only have a couple of trips to watch but I really enjoy them. Quite detailed, they always do something different and are likeable.

Best- So Helena and Martyn. Mostly dlp but they are probably my favorite Disney vloggers. Might be a little cringey at times but they are genuine disney fans and they should be so much bigger than they are.

Good- Sophie and Dave's vlogs. I really dislike the pair of them but I can't deny I like their florida vlogs.
Good- Theme park worldwide. Good long vlogs but more like watching a travel program.

Okay- Uk disney couple. Really indepth content. Not a fan of how Paul speaks to Cheryl a lot of the time but I would happily watch one of their series.

Worst- disney in detail. Awful. She does nothing but complain and drink coffee.
Worst- charlotte ruff. Really not a fan. Think she comes across as a big know it all, constantly repeating how many times she has been before.
Worst- Yaz and Ash. To be fair I've only watched one vlog but I hated it. The guy in particular was so unlikeable. Very self intitled.

Just my opinion!
Oh yes I remember seeing a few of Infinity and beyond, I think they maybe stayed at the Grove?
Must try them out again!
a lot of mentions for Helena and Martin need to check them out!

haha I must say I disagree with Soph/Dave I feel like they’re like Victoria from Disney indetail and just say they’re tired the whole time and nap 😂😂

Oh it's so funny isn't it? We're all so into different things. Sophie and Dave grind my gears something rotten. Too sickly sweet (fake) and hamming for the camera. The Stranger Couple (yas and Ash) are so much more interesting to me. He is so damned laid back you could put a carpet on him, but her bubbly fun nature and their love of the universal horror nights in particular really warms me to them! Plus like I say, nice to have someone obviously "alternative" into this stuff.

Agree that Victoria in Detail is awful though. I only found her last year in my quest to find new vloggers who went around Sept (I'm going next Sept fingers crossed). And I got frustrated that she spent so long faffing around and sleeping and doing her makeup and drinking coffee and not rushing to the park. Like, she went to animal kingdom day, rode two rides, got coffee and went back to the hotel. What.

I honestly thought when I saw someone saying that Sophie and Dave's Disney vlogs were good that they are trolling the tattle, but I have to remind myself that we all like different things.

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly thought when I saw someone saying that Sophie and Dave's Disney vlogs were good that they are trolling the tattle, but I have to remind myself that we all like different things.
I genuinely quite like their Disney vlogs. Some of it is nostalgia, we watched their first trip in the run up to our own first trip and they were on their honeymoon trip roughly the same time as us. I can't disagree they go back to their resort too much etc.

Also, don't get me wrong, I like their disney vlogs but that doesn't change the fact that they are lazy, money grabbing cretins.

I like Emmaspears because she shows things other than Disney and Universal parks.
Thatsoundsfun I enjoy too!

I used to like Michael Kay but once he became a Florida Resident (did he ever mention that? 🙄) I just could not watch anymore. Just incredibly annoying!! And when he had a father son trip to Disney and spent a viewers voucher to buy his dad a present to remind him of the trip that was it for me. Tried to make out it was a gift from him to his dad.....using someone else's money! use your own money! I'm sure the viewer wouldn't have minded but It didn't sit right with me 😣 Just felt like he should have put his hand in his own pocket for such a gift.

Oh it's so funny isn't it? We're all so into different things. Sophie and Dave grind my gears something rotten. Too sickly sweet (fake) and hamming for the camera. The Stranger Couple (yas and Ash) are so much more interesting to me. He is so damned laid back you could put a carpet on him, but her bubbly fun nature and their love of the universal horror nights in particular really warms me to them! Plus like I say, nice to have someone obviously "alternative" into this stuff.

Agree that Victoria in Detail is awful though. I only found her last year in my quest to find new vloggers who went around Sept (I'm going next Sept fingers crossed). And I got frustrated that she spent so long faffing around and sleeping and doing her makeup and drinking coffee and not rushing to the park. Like, she went to animal kingdom day, rode two rides, got coffee and went back to the hotel. What.
I'm confused is Yaz & Ash the couple who do the magical day apparel clothing or is there another couple called Yaz & Ash?

I didn't like Yaz & Ash (from magical day apparel) It really put me off when he spent the first vlog moaning about how animal kingdom Lodge were late at letting them to their room, kept talking over the girl and just seemed like a bit of a toff 😬

The lodge guys I also had to turn off! Their discovery cove video showed hardly anything of the place, just them lying on a hammock betting each other. 😂 I get for some couples it's their 'thing' to take the piss out each other but it annoyed me.

I'm confused is Yaz & Ash the couple who do the magical day apparel clothing or is there another couple called Yaz & Ash?

I didn't like Yaz & Ash (from magical day apparel) It really put me off when he spent the first vlog moaning about how animal kingdom Lodge were late at letting them to their room, kept talking over the girl and just seemed like a bit of a toff 😬

The lodge guys I also had to turn off! Their discovery cove video showed hardly anything of the place, just them lying on a hammock betting each other. 😂 I get for some couples it's their 'thing' to take the piss out each other but it annoyed me.
Meant to say belittling each other* haha

Last edited:

Meant to say belittling each other* haha
Haha completely different couple Yaz and SCOTT are the stranger couple and are VERY different to Yaz and Ash.

about_us_2_2048x2048.jpg
36310488_253397155410785_3006099549509910528_n.jpg

Edit: Actually they look very similar now I have put those photos up even down to same colour magic bands :unsure:

Whoever here mentioned The Potters...thanks a lot! Half my Saturday has gone watching their Disney vlogs, they’re so good, not up their own arses!

Whoever here mentioned The Potters...thanks a lot! Half my Saturday has gone watching their Disney vlogs, they’re so good, not up their own arses!
Haha going ti try then next

Iv been watching Mr david and mr ians california vlogs all day haha

Reactions: 1
I watched a vlog from Our Disney Life yesterday and I found them quite dull, but will give them another try!
They are the ones that fell out with That Uk Disney couple after their engagement in WDW when TUDC got DVC

😂 Thanks never heard of the stranger couple before I'll give them a try
Got to be honest they aren't really for me, they are different, seem nice people and do good editing but just don't really do it for me but can understand why some people like them, worth a go!

Reactions: 1
They are the ones that fell out with That Uk Disney couple after their engagement in WDW when TUDC got DVC
Spill the tea... what happened there? I watched the vlog series and noticed the friends disappeared, but didn’t understand why.

Spill the tea... what happened there? I watched the vlog series and noticed the friends disappeared, but didn’t understand why.
All I know (so far) is that TUDC said in a Q and A type video that they are no longer friends and apart from a couple of texts they haven't spoken since florida, he stated "there are reasons but didn't say what they were.

Someone on here mentioned about how TUDC were late meeting the others the day the guy was gonna propose (which they knew about) as they were buying DVC and then made the whole day about their DVC.....I plan to re watch it and see, when I can stand listening to Paul's bloody voice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.