Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still trying to work out how old spoonful of sugar are. Not like it matters but I'm just intrigued 😂
glad I’m not the only one who has no idea how old they are.

but always thought Paul from uk Disney couple came across as a bully.

Reactions: 3
I like Despicable 3, even their lockdown vlogs have been lovely.

Really enjoy Spoonfullofsugar too, though forever jealous of their first class flights!

What do you guys look for in Disney vloggers? Knowledge of the parks? Enthusiasm? Food reports? I like when people genuinely seem excited to be there, not just going through the motions. I'm also a SUCKER for the packing and travel vlogs. I get so excited as though I'm the one going. So sad I know!
I’m also a sucker for a packing video! And a planning video, as they mention things I wouldn’t even begin to think of. The first time I ever went I tried to just walk into Be Our Guest 😂 totally clueless! I agree food reports and the prices. I also love when they have never been before and you can see the sheer excitement on their faces

Reactions: 1
but always thought Paul from uk Disney couple came across as a bully.
Agreed. I remember watching a vlog where Cheryl had sunstroke (I’m sure) and he bitched and moaned because they were at target later than planned. Poor Cheryl looked white as a sheet and exhausted.

I’m also a sucker for a packing video! And a planning video, as they mention things I wouldn’t even begin to think of.
Same. Have a weird fascination with Disney packing videos. Doubly weird because I’m a very minimalist packet myself so it’s not like I’m gonna do any of it, I just love them though.

I like Jen LeForge. She’s not your typical Disney vlogger. She’s older than the usual crowd, her kids are grown up, but she’s been going for years and is very knowledgeable. Shes a bit less hyper than some of them and tries to pass on useful information. She’s also just a normal genuine person, she’s inclusive and Covid cautious and often replies to comments, which is very refreshing.

I do enjoy the dis and I don’t dislike Tim Tracker. Also like Prince Charming Dev. Can’t stand Brogan or Sophie and Dave but I can just about tolerate Jade and Disney in Detail. Actually looking forward to maybe seeing Jade in Disney without Matt. Could not handle his weird comments about her appearance all the time and all the baby voices from the 2 of them.

Same!! What are your thoughts? I was thinking 30-35? Also would love to know what their occupations are to be able to afford such expensive trips multiple times a year!! I enjoy watching them though and Gemma especially is lovely and always replies on Instagram! Despicable 3 are lovely too. Does anyone watch Disney in Detail?
I always thought around mid thirties. Steve maybe a little older than Gemma. I remember seeing a photo of their wedding day and Gemma has lost quite a bit of weight and looks younger now I thought.

My favourites -
Mr David and Mr Ian
Despicable Three
So Helena and Martyn
Mark and Gem

Not a fan at all of -
Krispy Smore
Get Binky
That UK Disney Couple (mainly Paul)
Spoonfull of Sugar

I‘m happy watching any vloggers with good quality footage (no shaky camera work!) who enjoy being there and aren’t doing Disney just for the views.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow any Disney Instagrammers? I absolutely love youmeorlando, they started a youtube channel but I think they prefer insta stories and such really. She's so much fun and down to earth.(and loves to drink, woman after my own heart!)
They seem nice enough but she used to follow me and I always liked her pictures, sometimes commented on her stories, not in a stalker ish way. They used to like my pictures too. As soon as they got more followers I was unfollowed 😂 I know people can follow whoever they want but I just found it rude lol!

Reactions: 2
I always thought around mid thirties. Steve maybe a little older than Gemma. I remember seeing a photo of their wedding day and Gemma has lost quite a bit of weight and looks younger now I thought.
I’ve only been made aware of them from Jades thread, and I watched 1 video but I thought for sure the woman was late 30’s and the man was in his 40’s 😂 maybe if I watch more I’ll think differently

I’ve only been made aware of them from Jades thread, and I watched 1 video but I thought for sure the woman was late 30’s and the man was in his 40’s 😂 maybe if I watch more I’ll think differently
I would have put Steve closer to 40 👍

I love a good disney world haul video!!

Struggling to find good vloggers for california, we are hoping to go there next year as part of our honeymoon.

Struggling to find good vloggers for california, we are hoping to go there next year as part of our honeymoon.
You may have already found her but Oh Caroline has vlogs from her honeymoon there

Mr David and Mr Ian have done Californua vlogs and This Natasha has some amazing Disneyland vlogs, she is very informative

For us at the moment, Mr David and Mr Ian are top drawer Cheers Ears are also up there too. This Natasha is great, so is Hannah Ricketts she is very posh and pretty but very down to earth. We like Becca Louise but she can be a bit of a downer from time to time. Sam Mealy is really funny. I really want This Orlando Life to make a comeback but as Oliver and Spencer broke up think they will at least wait until Tom can get over there again.

Reactions: 5
i think they look in their 40's

For us at the moment, Mr David and Mr Ian are top drawer Cheers Ears are also up there too. This Natasha is great, so is Hannah Ricketts she is very posh and pretty but very down to earth. We like Becca Louise but she can be a bit of a downer from time to time. Sam Mealy is really funny. I really want This Orlando Life to make a comeback but as Oliver and Spencer broke up think they will at least wait until Tom can get over there again.
Is Sam the sam who went with Adam Hattan to Florida one time?

Is Sam the sam who went with Adam Hattan to Florida one time?
Yes, he seems a really nice guy and fell out with Adam when Adam was acting like an idiot. I actually like Adam again at the moment (puts tin hat on).

My faves are the despicable 3, it’s not often I watch channels with kids in, however their son is lovely and I think they’re very respectful to him by not over sharing him like some channels do! mr David and mr Ian too Love their humour and overall just like people that are honest about finances and how Disney isn’t cheap!

Reactions: 8
Yes, he seems a really nice guy and fell out with Adam when Adam was acting like an idiot. I actually like Adam again at the moment (puts tin hat on).
Oooh what did they fall out over? Felt very much like Adam had a fancy eye for him in those vlogs.

My faves are the despicable 3, it’s not often I watch channels with kids in, however their son is lovely and I think they’re very respectful to him by not over sharing him like some channels do! mr David and mr Ian too Love their humour and overall just like people that are honest about finances and how Disney isn’t cheap!
I think the Despicable 3 are really good for being honest about the finance part too. They give good money savings tips etc

totally agree with them and Jimmy. Now that he’s older they’re just letting him do his own thing without trying to pimp him out for views.I think I like the vloggwrs who do it for fun and have normal jobs and are not just a walking add

Oooh what did they fall out over? Felt very much like Adam had a fancy eye for him in those vlogs.
No idea really, it was a time where I think Adam's "fame" went to his head and he does seem to fall out with a lot of people. I actually met him years ago when he was working in Epcot and seemed a nice guy so just think it is probably just a usual immature drama thing. They now are following each other again so probably all is forgiven.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.