Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Super Enthused, she goes to places other than Disney and Universal and she's fun!

Reactions: 5
I have to say- as much as I love watching Disney Vloggers- some are REALLY weird, feel like they give people who love Disney Parks a bad name. Won't mention any names 😶

He has still carried on with the chat show on Saturdays. I think he will carry on without her. I wouldnt be suprised if they announced the split soon after seeing the support Jade has.
I wonder who is being lumped with the DVC they signed up to in 2019 and have yet to use. I remember the announcement video having some of the weakest, financial gymnastics to justify it (considering he’s in finance), what now?

Reactions: 1
I wonder who is being lumped with the DVC they signed up to in 2019 and have yet to use. I remember the announcement video having some of the weakest, financial gymnastics to justify it (considering he’s in finance), what now?
I think a lot of Disney Vloggers, specifically Uk ones, run in vry blindly to the DVC. Probably just to brag and feel they're getting something exclusive with the lounges and hotels.

Reactions: 4
Love this thread 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Got started on Mr David and Mr Ian yesterday and liking them!
I really like the Despicable 3’s vlogs, especially since they rarely stay on site. I love a bit of I-drive. I think they’re really ‘normal’ and give good food reviews like value for price etc. I hate the ones who just praise Disney’s $22 hot dog as the best everrrrr because it’s Disney.
I really think L&R dreaming are lovey people, their vlogs can be a bit meh though. But I really enjoyed when Luke’s Nan and Grandad went. Fab to see older people with such a zest for life

Reactions: 13
I like Despicable 3, even their lockdown vlogs have been lovely.

Really enjoy Spoonfullofsugar too, though forever jealous of their first class flights!

What do you guys look for in Disney vloggers? Knowledge of the parks? Enthusiasm? Food reports? I like when people genuinely seem excited to be there, not just going through the motions. I'm also a SUCKER for the packing and travel vlogs. I get so excited as though I'm the one going. So sad I know!

Reactions: 3
I have a soft spot for Matt and Kelly’s Orlando vlogs. They’re not super Disney or Universal based but they’re easy to watch.
I think a lot of Disney Vloggers, specifically Uk ones, run in vry blindly to the DVC. Probably just to brag and feel they're getting something exclusive with the lounges and hotels.
They became UAP and Disney Passholders in the same trip, despite only going to universal about 3 times out of two trips, so I’m guessing you’re right. I feel it’s all him though and not her, she seems to just have to take his lead. They remind me a little of Tom and Sophie; where everyone is there for Sophie/Cheryl but Tom/Paul think they’re the celebrity and are usually insufferable. Really winds me up.

Really enjoy Spoonfullofsugar too, though forever jealous of their first class flights!

What do you guys look for in Disney vloggers? Knowledge of the parks? Enthusiasm? Food reports? I like when people genuinely seem excited to be there, not just going through the motions. I'm also a SUCKER for the packing and travel vlogs. I get so excited as though I'm the one going. So sad I know!
Yeah i can't watch spoonfullofsugar, I get too much second hand envy 😂 I think i don't like that they don't address that their holidays are clearly expensive? They act like their normal holidays but they aren't.

I like people who seem genuinely excited and enthusiastic about the holiday and also give info, i hate it when people skip from one thing to the next without explaining anything. I have to like the person or people but don't want it to ALL be about the person, you know?
Like Becca louise, she seems lovely but all her videos are just her filming her face. I don't want to see her face all the time, sometimes i want to see what she is looking at!

They became UAP and Disney Passholders in the same trip, despite only going to universal about 3 times out of two trips, so I’m guessing you’re right. I feel it’s all him though and not her, she seems to just have to take his lead. They remind me a little of Tom and Sophie; where everyone is there for Sophie/Cheryl but Tom/Paul think they’re the celebrity and are usually insufferable. Really winds me up.
I think Paul let the channel go to his head, they got a lot of subs quickly because of a travel day video and i think he thought they were now these huge youtubers. But knew that they needed to go to florida and do lots so bought APs for everything, DVC ect just because they could afford it (apparnetly) and wanted more subs/views.

Reactions: 2
Influencer has an active thread

I love aclaireytale. She’s sweet and doesn’t shove it in your face.
I definitely need more recommendations tho please. Not Charlotte ruff or anyone like he, I Ioathe her most of all.
I just started watching aclaireytale, she seems super genuine!

Someone on the Jade thread recommended The Potters, and while they aren't the best vlogs in terms of editing and whatnot, the pure JOY of the entire family makes it worth a watch! To me, THAT'S what a Disney trip is all about. Found my sappy self welling up several times and I was only on day 3😶

I like Despicable 3, even their lockdown vlogs have been lovely.

I like knowledge of Orlando has a whole I think, I equally love Disney and Universal and like people that do both as well as show the shopping and other food places etc or different days out. I also like people who can say ‘this is a bit crap’ ‘this is overpriced’.

Reactions: 1
I agree with The Potters! I actually loved how often the dad referenced places and things they knew about because they'd watched other vloggers. Like that is exactly how I'm going to be when I finally get back there haha. Hope they continue to make fun content like that, they'll do well!

Reactions: 4
Still trying to work out how old spoonful of sugar are. Not like it matters but I'm just intrigued 😂

Still trying to work out how old spoonful of sugar are. Not like it matters but I'm just intrigued 😂
Same!! What are your thoughts? I was thinking 30-35? Also would love to know what their occupations are to be able to afford such expensive trips multiple times a year!! I enjoy watching them though and Gemma especially is lovely and always replies on Instagram! Despicable 3 are lovely too. Does anyone watch Disney in Detail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.