Disney/Victoria in Detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up on the new live.

In the first five seconds she’s apologised for being late, Ian jokes ‘oh as usual’ and her face drops and she has to get in ‘not ALWAYS’ and he admits defeat ‘yeah sometimes it’s me...’

But yet somehow I can’t imagine Ian taking too long to get ready whereas Victoria with her makeup, hair, playsuit, Minnie ears might take a LITTLE longer....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She'll definitely be on the first plane out if she can. On the live she kept going on about how she'd only go if it was safe; yet she's finally got the treadmill, been practising wearing a mask and checking what restaurants she could eat at.

Reactions: 1
Catching up on the new live.

In the first five seconds she’s apologised for being late, Ian jokes ‘oh as usual’ and her face drops and she has to get in ‘not ALWAYS’ and he admits defeat ‘yeah sometimes it’s me...’

But yet somehow I can’t imagine Ian taking too long to get ready whereas Victoria with her makeup, hair, playsuit, Minnie ears might take a LITTLE longer....
Also in addition to the above, it was so awkward and tense at the end when Ian admitted he didn’t care for the quiz anymore. I couldn’t tell if they were joking or not when she was saying ‘you’re being disrespectful’ etc. Yeesh.

She'll definitely be on the first plane out if she can. On the live she kept going on about how she'd only go if it was safe; yet she's finally got the treadmill, been practising wearing a mask and checking what restaurants she could eat at.
I'm interested in how she thinks she is going to get there. My brother was meant to fly to Florida with Norwegian at the start of September from Gatwick and he's had an email today to say the flight has been cancelled. I really think at this point Aug/Sept is very hopeful, I think UK will be late Oct/Nov before we can travel to the US 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is anyone seeing the pure tension between Ian and Victoria? I’ve said this before but that relationship is some sort of contract 😂 And it’s getting more obvious they are clashing.

I’m not suggesting that they PDA all over YouTube, but there is absolutely no chemistry. They talk to each other like they are news readers, talking from a script.

Reactions: 6
I'm interested in how she thinks she is going to get there. My brother was meant to fly to Florida with Norwegian at the start of September from Gatwick and he's had an email today to say the flight has been cancelled. I really think at this point Aug/Sept is very hopeful, I think UK will be late Oct/Nov before we can travel to the US 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope your brother gets his refund back OK. Took ours 45 days but some haven't had theirs. Think we may have got lucky.

Completely agree with you @swimming 👍😂

Reactions: 2
I tried to watch it just now and she was saying 'don't think that I want to be on the first plane back to florida because that's not the case' (or to that effect). She'll do what she thinks is right. I had to switch off as soon as Ian said that it's different for her as going to Disney is her job.
So she’s obviously not just going to jump on the first flight to Orlando...20th July is literally the first Virgin flight to Orlando and it’s just coincidence that’s she’s booked into it.
But yeah when Ian said, it’s not like your going for a vacation it’s your job?!
What planet are you on?! You choose to do this nobody (apart from your patreons) are paying you a wage to do it.
😂

Virgin have announced 20th July. But trump hasn’t opened up the doors for us yet. And the small print states the flights will be for USA visa holders I think.
She won’t be going on 20th July.

Ian is pacifying her childish lifestyle. He needs to find his bollocks and suggest his wife finds a job and contributes to the country

Is anyone seeing the pure tension between Ian and Victoria? I’ve said this before but that relationship is some sort of contract 😂 And it’s getting more obvious they are clashing.

I’m not suggesting that they PDA all over YouTube, but there is absolutely no chemistry. They talk to each other like they are news readers, talking from a script.
I've said it before and I'll say it again (lol) I'm sure it's a "marriage of convenience", my uncle had one in the late 70's but I didn't think they were still about in this day and age

I've said it before and I'll say it again (lol) I'm sure it's a "marriage of convenience", my uncle had one in the late 70's but I didn't think they were still about in this day and age
I take it you've never watched Sophie and Dave then?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree with you guys on these live shows now, they are majorly repetitive and boring. It must be hard to have ran out of content for you channel but then also for the patreon, if I was there patron i wouldn't be happy paying for this type of content.

I did watch the latest live back and switched off after they started to go on about the 20th July. It seems that they read here, or Victoria does.
Cant help but wonder if what they say is just to prove these threads wrong!

I did watch the latest live back and switched off after they started to go on about the 20th July. It seems that they read here, or Victoria does.
Cant help but wonder if what they say is just to prove these threads wrong!
On the last live she mentioned about how she thinks Disney are trying to put people off going because their current hotel capacity is too high vs the amount of space in the parks, which is a point I made on the Disney planning thread last week! Hi Victoria 😂

• Haha
I follow a few Disney accounts on twitter who live locally to Disney and they are literally pleading with people not to fly in yet. I think it’s quite selfish is she does manage to go in July as she was only there in Feb and is it bollocks her job. It’s a hobby that’s she can make money from, not a job

So she has a ‘job’ claiming benefits and spending the money going to Disney world. Great work Disney ‘in detail’. Should be called ‘how to claim, get money from patreons, cancelling dining plans and order Uber eats in detail’

Reactions: 5
You know what, so many other people have lost their jobs and are struggling to get by! If she can afford to fly to Disney multiple times a year she sure has enough money to tide her over, there is nothing in detail about her channel

Reactions: 4
Her Patreon numbers have increased exponentially since lock down I’ve noticed. I would imagine she’s now considering her channel is her job.

How is this possible???
Bloody idiots with more money than sense ! Influencers like these and Sophie and Dave prey on the vulnerable and lonely and make them think they are all one big 'family', it's a load of bloody nonsense!

Bloody hell, she not only hates him she hates anyone who makes her go off topic.
ian was telling a viewer her kitten was cute and Victoria looked like she could kill a witch 😂

I didn’t get to watch that live until yesterday and he looks set to duck her onto the first flight going, he actually seems excited at the prospect.
don’t think I’d blame him.

if he tries to answer anything that distracts from her she looks down her nose and says “....yes......annnnywayyyyyy....what’s my favourite place to eat”
“sorry I was just reading this....annnnnnyway

Victoria is showing herself to be a lil witch 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.