Disney/Victoria in Detail #8 says "this is everything" but gives us nothing, as always

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that she doesn't even address it. Or if she has, I don't recall. But to not even show the resort pools is kind of lazy and careless as if she's like 'well since I don't use the pool, why show it?'
Disney in Detail indeed.
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Whilst she didn’t go into detail (there’s a surprise) she did say during one of Lisa’s days off from the park that she doesn’t die sunbathing / swimming pools.

Reactions: 3
I can’t look past the eyebrows. Her animal kingdom day, at the beginning you can clearly see a section that has no hair but has ink/makeup?! 🤨😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember her going to the hotel pool with Becky and Ian and she kept her hair and make up totally dry. No wonder she doesn't do pools, that's no fun.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Whilst she didn’t go into detail (there’s a surprise) she did say during one of Lisa’s days off from the park that she doesn’t die sunbathing / swimming pools.
Yeah cos she can’t beat to let her hair down so to speak. She’s obsessed with how she looks.

Reactions: 5
I'm not a hair stylist so I can't say for sure (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I think when you have extensions, it's difficult to put your hair up? Besides that pool time with Ian and Becky, I watched one of her home vlogs a few years ago and she had her back but it was more of a low messy bun, not a decent ponytail or anything.
But I do think she wears her hair down all the time because it's more flattering, trims down the roundness of her face.

I'm not a hair stylist so I can't say for sure (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I think when you have extensions, it's difficult to put your hair up? Besides that pool time with Ian and Becky, I watched one of her home vlogs a few years ago and she had her back but it was more of a low messy bun, not a decent ponytail or anything.
But I do think she wears her hair down all the time because it's more flattering, trims down the roundness of her face.
It’s like she won’t show her ears? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Just watching the latest borefest.... shoot me now. Why do I subject myself to this utter drivel. How many times does she mention the heat and resting? Looking at all the same tit, doing all the same tit, eating all the same tit.... safe to say the common theme on this vlog is tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watching the latest borefest.... shoot me now. Why do I subject myself to this utter drivel. How many times does she mention the heat and resting? Looking at all the same tit, doing all the same tit, eating all the same tit.... safe to say the common theme on this vlog is tit.
Totally tit I agree. How long is she planning to carry on this borefest for? Will she still be joffreying around world showcase in her fifties dressed in mummy’s playsuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if people stopped hate watching....her views would halve 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine if people stopped hate watching....her views would halve 🤣
Yep I reckon a large portion of her views are Tattlers 🤣🤣 I don’t dislike her as much as say the caravan dwellers or the slackers but I do find myself irresistibly drawn to her crap content and stupid phrases she uses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t look past the eyebrows. Her animal kingdom day, at the beginning you can clearly see a section that has no hair but has ink/makeup?! 🤨😆
The 500£ or whatever she spent was not worth it. Patchy as duck and still wonky. She still spends a hundred years doing her make up and never swims so she might as well have just carried on drawing them on

Interestingly about the water parks she actually said at the beginning of one of her trips post covid that she WOULD be showing and going to a water park (can’t remember which) and it was in her plans, but then she never went, never addressed it.

Reactions: 5
Interestingly about the water parks she actually said at the beginning of one of her trips post covid that she WOULD be showing and going to a water park (can’t remember which) and it was in her plans, but then she never went, never addressed it.
Typical Victoria it’s just the norm form her.

So she's off to visit Brogan and stay the night, is that why she had her hair done 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With Vickstar playing out with her friend Brogan, what’s the betting that the vlog on Sat will be delayed as she’s been sooo busy this week 🤔

• Haha
Brogan up and reading a book in thegarden. I wonder what time Vicky will be up lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.